Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Chertoff strives to expel all illegal immigrants ??

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/10/1 ... j2ynj.html

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said his department aims without exception to expel all those who enter the United States illegally.

"Our goal at DHS (Homeland Security) is to completely eliminate the 'catch and release' enforcement problem, and return every single illegal entrant, no exceptions.

"It should be possible to achieve significant and measurable progress to this end in less than a year," Chertoff told a Senate hearing.

Thousands of "Mexicans who are caught entering the United States illegally are returned immediately to Mexico. But other parts of the system have nearly collapsed under the weight of numbers. The problem is especially severe for non-Mexicans apprehended at the southwest border," Chertoff explained.

"Today, a non-Mexican illegal immigrant caught trying to enter the United States across the southwest border has an 80 percent chance of being released immediately because we lack the holding facilities," he added.

"Through a comprehensive approach, we are moving to end this 'catch and release' style of border enforcement by reengineering our detention and removal process."

Chertoff's remarks in favor of returning "every illegal entrant, no exceptions" appeared to conflict directly with the US policy toward illegal Cuban migrants.

Though Cubans picked up at sea are returned to their country, those who reach US soil by air, sea or ground are allowed to stay and work -- a fact Cuba says encourages dangerous illegal emigration attempts.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is on the DRUDGE right now on the top in RED.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should I hold my breath?

"I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Poll is up!! Go vote, 45 minutes before the show is over.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Do you believe that every illegal alien caught in this country should be deported?
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Just voted, not seeing any results.

Ah, working now.

Yes 91% 718 votes
    No 9% 71 votes

I just watched a tape with this creep where he said "If we shut down the border, Bin Laden has won"--he is an open borders enthusiast so don't get your hopes up

Now is the Time to really stay alert and not get blind sided.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I just watched a tape with this creep where he said "If we shut down the border, Bin Laden has won"--he is an open borders enthusiast so don't get your hopes up
    If we shut down the border, Bin Laden might not be able to get OUT!

Just voted (some people have to work to support all these illegals you know):

Yes 91% 4275 votes
    No 9% 445 votes

Total: 4720 votes

Yeah Right, Don't believe it --

Remember - Cherthoff and Condi Rice both signed the 'North American Security for Partnership and Prosperity' Intitiative (see http://www.spp.gov) that is to erase the Borders and combine the 3 NAFTA nations into a "North American Community" --- how nice and pleasant sounding.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast