Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    I think allot of people just got hood winked and assumed Hoffman was pro-enforcement because he labeled himself as the Conservative candidate. You cannot be a true Conservative and be Pro Amnesty looks like he is another closet Moderate.
    Part of the problem is that Palin endorsed Hoffman, while Dede Scozzafava is viewed as too liberal and was endorsed by Newt Gingrich.

The Democratic candidate Bill Owens is said to be a Blue Dog.

They are trying to out conservative one another, which is deliberate just to get elected.

Once again, the need to put up real conservative candidates and quit trying to fool the voters with RINOs and Fakes.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

RINO is the term coined by Club for Growth that supports expanded free trade, globalism and more immigration. Most Republicans have always supported immigration controls, nationalism and protected trade for the fiscal and political reasons too obvious to mention as we deal with 17% U6 unemployment, $12 trillion in public debt, an annual trade deficit of $840 billion in manufactured goods and at leat 30 million illegal aliens roaming the countryside looking for work or handouts, because free traders Hoffman and other members of Club for Growth seek "economic freedom". No wonder Huckabee calls them the "Club of Greed."

It's a foreign concept to this Republican to sell out and bankrupt an entire nation under the false banners of "economic freedom" and "free trade" to save 10 cents on a pear or a couple of bucks on a new trash bin and still want to call it ... conservatism.

That's as ridiculous to me as Nancy Pelosi wanting to change the name of the public option to the competitive option in the health care reform bill.

And as for Sarah Palin, we supported her even though we disagreed with many of her views on various issues, but after watching her attack a qualified, experienced, competent fiscal conservative Republican in the NY-23, she is definitely off our list and permanently.

Well, actually she'll be moved to a new list but it won't be the list she was looking for.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So that Team Sarah site is created and funded by the Susan B Anthony List PAC ... which is the same PAC that endorsed Hoffman .... with more funds than even the Club for Growth ... so is this Susan B Anthony List PAC running Sarah Palin? They give her money and then tell her who to endorse? That doesn't absolve her in my book, but it explains the otherwise inexplicable.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

More Rest of the Story:

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/arti ... -1/OPINION

Dede is endorsing Owens in your article. The Watertown Daily Times is also endorsing Owens in the above article. I read over the weekend that the UAW which had endorsed Dede has now flipped to endorse Owens. The AFL-CIO which had been neutral since half of their members and families supported Dede and half supported Owens, has now endorsed Owens and put their 80,000 members into action to elect Owens. The Independence Party that endorsed Dede has now flipped their endorsement to Owens as well, which is the third largest political party in New York State.

Based on the polls yesterday, it was neck and neck between Owens. I haven't seen any new polls today. It will be interesting to see who wins on Tuesday.

http://blog.timesunion.com/capitol/arch ... -to-owens/

"Capitol Confidential
    "A behind-the-scenes look at New York politics.
    "By: Irene Jay Liu, Casey Seiler, Jim Odato, Rick Karlin

"NYSUT switches endorsement to Owens
    October 31, 2009 at 4:59 pm by Irene Jay Liu

"The powerful teachers’ union NYSUT has voted to endorse Democrat Bill Owens after their candidate, Republican Dede Scozzafava, suspended her campaign, according to NYSUT Executive Vice President Alan Lubin.

"Lubin said the decision to endorse Owens was “easyâ€

Marking this one for when I get back to the house.

Rush supports Hoffman?

Many other talkies aswell.

Where is it that Hoffman is Pro-Amnesty? I missed that part.

Was I supposed to read between some lines? Perhaps the same could be said for the other canidates aswell? Hoffman is someone who supports legal immigration and opposes illegal immigration, yes?

Free trade and free markets are determined by the consumer that holds the dollar in their hand. Education is boss. Put your dollars where your mouth is. Nobody can make you buy anything. Don't like free trade then educate the consumers and hold back the money.

Life is not a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Marking this one for when I get back to the house.

Rush supports Hoffman?

Many other talkies aswell.

Where is it that Hoffman is Pro-Amnesty? I missed that part.

Was I supposed to read between some lines? Perhaps the same could be said for the other canidates aswell? Hoffman is someone who supports legal immigration and opposes illegal immigration, yes?

Free trade and free markets are determined by the consumer that holds the dollar in their hand. Education is boss. Put your dollars where your mouth is. Nobody can make you buy anything. Don't like free trade then educate the consumers and hold back the money.

Life is not a choice.
    Life is a choice and so is national bankruptcy. Ride the Dive my friend. When jobs are pouring out of the country and illegal aliens and legal immigrants are pouring in, it's a very simple formula:

Jobs Out (free trade treason) + People In (illegal and excessive legal immigration) = Bankrupt Nation, a very simple tried and true proven law of the universe, a mathematical certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Jobs Out (free trade treason) + People In (illegal and excessive legal immigration) = Bankrupt Nation, a very simple tried and true proven law of the universe, a mathematical certainty.
    'Free Trade" is what ruined the US economy. We were so far higher on the economic ladder than most of the rest of the world. When you allow free trade - you allow cheaper goods to enter a country - of course they will be cheaper - they are coming from a country with a much lower standard of living and pay.

Manufacturing jobs then go out of the country. Jobs lost.

After a decade or 2 of free trade, the country with the higher original economic level, the US, finds itself sinking to the level of the other countries from which we imported our junk from and exported our manufacturing to. Only now, we are indebt and they are on a roll. This is exactly what has happened between the US and first Mexico, and then Communist China. Look and see. I could rattle on, but you should be able to see. The economic floater will naturally find the lowest common level to sink to - you can't allow cheaper goods into a country, thus destroying your own manufacturing base, and expect to maintain a high economic standard. Just as you can't allow cheaper waged illegal-invaders to steal jobs, doing them for less, you destroy the wage equilibrium and lower overall wages. (Higher paying jobs means more disposable money to be able to buy more expensive goods - we used to float higher on the economic pool - intermix this with an entirely lower level economy, and the equilibrium is gone). Manufacturing is a national wealth Creator, so is natural resources mining and oil drilling - both things the obamatards and other commies currently running this country into the ground want to stop. DEBT and poverty result.

And Judy, thank you for your relentless work on exposing Doug Hoffman as a pro-amnesty traitor.
    WHERE'S THE <u>REAL</u> BIRTH CERTIFICATE, Barry? I still question your citizenship.

[quote="Richard"]If we are competing with people making $8 a day we are in the wrong industry usually by imposing tarriffs which drive up consumer prices instead of switching into a sector where we can actually compete. It is those sectors which have the highest protective tarriffs which are most likely to hire illegal aliens, read Roy Beck. I am tired of arguing with someone who has a mentality on par with the Weekly World News. I am going to ignore this thread.

Sidebar: NAFTA Quick Facts

• U.S. trade with Canada and Mexico has tripled over the past 15 years, since NAFTA was implemented.

• The three NAFTA partners conduct over $2.5 billion in trade daily.

• Together, Canada and Mexico purchase more than a third of total U.S. exports.

• U.S. merchandise exports to Mexico and Canada rose from $142 billion in 1992 to $422 billion (projected) in 2008.

• U.S. industrial production increased 57 percent between 1993 and 2007.

• Canada and Mexico account for 37 percent of the total increase in U.S. agricultural exports since 1193.

• Canada is the top U.S. export destination for wheat, poultry, oats, eggs and potato exports.

• Mexico is the to U.S. export destination for beef, rice, soybean meal, apples, cheese and dry edible beans.

Source: U.S. Chamber of Commerce International Policy Backgrounder, “NAFTA at 15,â€

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast