Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanDescendant
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Jobs Out (free trade treason) + People In (illegal and excessive legal immigration) = Bankrupt Nation, a very simple tried and true proven law of the universe, a mathematical certainty.
    'Free Trade" is what ruined the US economy. We were so far higher on the economic ladder than most of the rest of the world. When you allow free trade - you allow cheaper goods to enter a country - of course they will be cheaper - they are coming from a country with a much lower standard of living and pay.

Manufacturing jobs then go out of the country. Jobs lost.

After a decade or 2 of free trade, the country with the higher original economic level, the US, finds itself sinking to the level of the other countries from which we imported our junk from and exported our manufacturing to. Only now, we are indebt and they are on a roll. This is exactly what has happened between the US and first Mexico, and then Communist China. Look and see. I could rattle on, but you should be able to see. The economic floater will naturally find the lowest common level to sink to - you can't allow cheaper goods into a country, thus destroying your own manufacturing base, and expect to maintain a high economic standard. Just as you can't allow cheaper waged illegal-invaders to steal jobs, doing them for less, you destroy the wage equilibrium and lower overall wages. (Higher paying jobs means more disposable money to be able to buy more expensive goods - we used to float higher on the economic pool - intermix this with an entirely lower level economy, and the equilibrium is gone). Manufacturing is a national wealth Creator, so is natural resources mining and oil drilling - both things the obamatards and other commies currently running this country into the ground want to stop. DEBT and poverty result.

And Judy, thank you for your relentless work on exposing Doug Hoffman as a pro-amnesty traitor.
    You're most welcome EuropeanDescendant. And yes, you understand perfectly the trade and business cycle that has bankrupted our nation. Please see my post above where I responded to Richard's sidebar where he added the information from the US Chamber of Commerce touting NAFTA. But what the US Chamber and no one ever tells is the TRUTH about what these figures mean. The TRUTH is that we lose, they gain, every year we allow this disastrous treason to continue. We have a $78 billion a year trade deficit with Canada and a $65 billion trade deficit with Mexico. And it's worst than just the total dollar deficit.

We sell them wheat. Big deal. How many workers do you see in a wheat field or a soybean field or a potato or rice field or an apple orchard? Canada is producing and selling US assembled automobiles and we're trucking some wheat and raw taters up to them that were planted and picked by illegal aliens. Mexico is selling US computers, appliances and oil and we're shipping them some beef and edible beans. How many workers do you see in a pasture of steers or an edible bean field? If you see any at all, they're illegal aliens probably citizens of Mexico.

It's a disaster. The world is laughing at US like we're a bunch of fools and idiots. This free trade nonsense must be stopped and it must be stopped now.

The suggestion by roundabout that we educate consumers is fine, I'm more than happy to do that, as I'm sure we all are, but consumers aren't in a position to stop free trade. When you need a new refrigerator because your old one stopped working, you need it today or tomorrow, not 10 years from now when maybe enough other consumers could survive out of an ice chest until there's enough of them to use market pressure to bring globalists to their knees. If you need a new computer, you need it today or tomorrow, not 10 years from now. You can't go back to pen and pad and function that way waiting for market forces to reverse free trade treason treaties and bring our industries home so you can buy one made in America. That is just not realistic. We have to have protected trade policies that control imports nationally at the borders and ports.

We've had government managed protected trade policy since our country was founded. Free Trade was never part of the vision of our country, it was Protected Tariff Trade always, which is why we've always had it, which is why we as a little scruffy muddy nation became the greatest economic superpower in the world in almost no time at all, and within 15 years of becoming a Free Trade country, we are bankrupt.

People don't yet understand how bankrupt we are. You can tell even the economists don't quite get it, yet, although it is creeping up on them. Economists after the 1970's, fortunately after I got my minor in Economics, were trained on Global Trade, not American Economics. They don't even understand our economy. They think "growth" for the sake of it is the key to business. It isn't "growth", it's profit, earnings, incomes, money supply, cash on hand, net worth, assets bought and paid for before they fall apart or are obsolete and need replacing, it's market demand with net expendable income from consumers who can afford to buy the products for cash, not on credit, with exception for a house or a car with very sizable down payments.

We're totally bankrupt almost to the point of no return due to the massive debt accumulated by the federal government, states, counties, cities, school districts, businesses and consumers because of free trade. Cheaper prices aren't worth the cost of the jobs lost. We've lost 30 million good jobs to free trade in the past 15 years. We have a total trade deficit with the world in manufactured goods of -$840 billion in 2008 and it grows every year. Our population isn't stabilized, it's growing at the highest rate since 1970 due to these immigrants at the very time that we're losing our jobs, our money supply and apparently our national sanity.

We are in very dire straits and people don't yet understand it. Not even most of the Tea Party Express people fully understand it. They're just mad about everything, which I fully understand. They think the debt and threat of tax increases are the issues when they are merely the consequences of free trade treason. Yet, when you talk to the Tea Party folks, they love free trade. They just endorsed Doug Hoffman for Congress, a pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade, pro-life "growth" guy.

Growth in population, growth in immigration, growth in free trade = growth in unemployment, growth in poverty, growth in debt and growth in taxes, the complete opposite of what they seek but will end up with nonetheless because they don't understand that growth in population whether legal or illegal coupled with growth in free trade is national suicide because national bankruptcy is a mathematical certainty.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

For the record I am not a free trade advocate, I am on the fair trade side of that debate.

Still have yet to see where Hoffman is Pro-Amnesty, unless by supporting legal immigration that allows one to draw a line to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    For the record I am not a free trade advocate, I am on the fair trade side of that debate.

Still have yet to see where Hoffman is Pro-Amnesty, unless by supporting legal immigration that allows one to draw a line to that conclusion.
    Oh that's good. Fair Trade is sort of the new buzz word for protected trade. That's the lingo in our Republican Platform now, "Fair Trade that is beneficial to the United States and American People".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Related Article just posted:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-176626.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345