Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The amnesty advocates are likely to claim he has a right to stay here because he has anchor babies.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vince D'Anna

Vince D'Anna was a son, a brother, a relative and a friend. He is leaving behind a large group of people whose lives will never be the same without him. He took a job in a crime ridden community because he wanted to make a difference in peoples lives.

What that article has failed to add to the story is that the man who killed Vince D'Anna was trying to run away. He killed Vince while trying to do a hit and run. He dragged Vince and for 100 feet. 100 feet! That is a long way. No one can tell me that Mr. Pineda did not realize he was dragging a human and a motorcycle for 100 feet. More likely, once he realized that he couldnt keep driving is when he decided to stop and to run. Thank God that people were there and witnessed this and caught Mr. Pineda. Thank God for the people who tried to help Officer D'Anna.

The problem that is going to surface in this case in my opinion, is that Mr. Pineda's girlfriend (not wife) is related to rich business owners in the small town in which they live. They are trying to make Mr. Pineda a poor scared immigrant in the media when in fact he left Vince D' Anna on the road for dead, while he tried to make a getaway.

That act alone shows Mr. Pineda is not human. He had no concern other then to save his ass.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "shcole" glad to have you with us, you are to kind to address a low life like Pineda as Mr., Thank you for adding to the story, are you from the area?
    Unfortunatly this is happening far to often in this country, if he hadn't been here this accident would not have happen and an innocent man would still be alive!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Family and friends of Flint police Officer Vincent D’Anna watched grimly as Ramon Felix Pineda, 25, was arraigned before Oakland County District Judge Kelley Kostin in Clarkston. Kostin ordered Pineda, an illegal immigrant from Mexico who has lived in the United States for 12 years, held without bond in the Oakland County Jail.
    Another ILLEGAL ALIEN MURDERER. This is another crime that would have been prevented IF that illegal alien was not here.
    For 12 years this man was using aliases and dodging the police and courts. And his lawyer had the nerve to ask for bail? Unbelievable!

My heart goes out to the family and friends of Officer D'Anna.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vince Will Be Missed By Many

Yes, I am from the area. I personally have met Vince D'Anna. It is so unspeakably sad what has happened to him. The attorney for his killer is also a family friend of the killer's girlfriend. Its a shame that they are trying to say he is a family man with a wife and kids, an upstanding citizen. Only he is not a citizen. He married that woman under a false identity. They are not legally married. The wifes family also provided the car to this illegal alien. They are just as much at fault as far as I am concerned. They gave him a job in their business's kitchen and paid him cash under the table for years. Then they let him borrow a car even though he had no license, the car that was used to kill Vince. My personal opinion is that is aiding a criminal.

I mean come on, He dragged Vince under his car while trying to get away. That wasnt enough, so he stopped and got out of the car and ran. When he was arrested, he lied about his name, age, address. His whole concern was to cover his ass. Why? So he wouldnt get deported. Who cares, he could have snuck right back in the country. Just like he did 12 years ago. The Sheriff is quoted in saying that he never showed any remorse for what he did. This never should have been allowed to happen.

Vince was a great guy. He laughed, he loved and he was loved by many.

Welcome shcole I lived in the downriver area most of my life but Michigan is still where my roots are. What happened to this officer is an abomination! Every story like this needs to be placed prominently in the faces of our Government officials and our law enforcement officers need to have the cuffs taken off THEM so they can enforce the law and protect themselves while doing it! I just posted an update to this story that includes the dragging this poor officer suffered; so I will link it here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=80415

Vince will be missed by many close relatives and friends.

Zach

WELCOME TO ALIPAC "Zack" and thanks for telling more of the story. I am so sorry for your loss, this has gotton so out of hand,and so hard to see things turning around in the United States, since 9/11 48,000 Americans have been killed by illegal aliens and it is totally unacceptable!!
    Please stay around and help us fight for all these people who have died!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Another one. I can't believe this keeps happening. When is enough going to be enough!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Welcome Zsartell and shcole. I cant even express how aweful this is. How could someone, even drunk and illegal, do what this suspect did? Can only hope something positive will come from from the situation. Maybe wake some people up about the problem; its not just about driving drunk.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast