Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    All o f the information from Corsi was taken from court proceedings initiated by Orly Taitz . Orly is the only person with a court date on this issue . To follow more closely go to Orlytaitzesq.com . She is the real hero here .
    Hawk, I agree. Taitz has more courage than all of our congress combined.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Re: Obama's ss #

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    come on guys you are wasting time on a silly issue , he was born here, he is got a real ss # get over it ! let's worry about the illegals crossing our borders and abusing our services! let's worry about what we can can control and not on theories and bla bla bla he said etc etc it's all pie in the sky !
    I truly believe that the Justice dept, along with the Secret Service would never -ever - never allow a non citizen of the US put his or her foot in the White House. they have checks and systems in place to assure and insure that's correct! the people that serve in those agencies doing those checks are elite members- the best of the best! no one could fool them ! so let's worry about important issues if you dont like the President ok I understand! neither do I, but that won't change the true facts!

as far as E verify goes ask yourself do you think the Prez SS number is not blocked from any searches? off course it is and if you keep diging his info pretty soon a few main in trench coates with machine guns will be at your door step.

knock knock............................................. ....
    I am not afraid of men with guns suppressing my free speech and civil rights.

I highly doubt that Federal law enforcement is going to target me for raising legitimate questions about the President's work authorization.

And even if they would try to harass me for exercising my Civil Rights for asking questions and circulating information, then so be it.

Your suggestion that we should not pursue this line of discussion due to threats of violence or intimidation is unconvincing and unsubstantiated.

In the seven years ive been doing this we have seen no examples of such tyranny yet. So there are no examples or precedents to back your claim.

And if President Obama or Napolitano were dumb enough to try to muscle me or Dr. Corsi or World Net Daily or any of the Tea Party folks by using Federal agents to harass and intimidate people, they would risk even greater exposure on these issues and intensified political push back.

It would be the absolutely dumbest thing they could do strategically.

So, no we don't back down to fears like that.

We confront this beast head on with our trust in God and we will walk freely as lambs among a pack of wolves confident in the truth and the armor of God.

W
    No one is suppressing your free speech or civil rights. No one is threathening you with a gun. Just don't bet your good, solid reputation on a sworn statement and a few internet screen shots.

I can give you sworn statements and screen shots that show the moon landing was a hoax, but we really did land on the moon

I can give you sworn statements and screen shots that a jet never hit the Pentagon on 9/11, but it really did.

Simply get a trusted, third party to verify his social security number fails to be verified by E-verify.

Seems simple enough to do. Yet, it still isn't PROOF of anything. If it does fail, so what ? What can anyone, but his employer do about it. We employ the President with our vote, but we are not his EMPLOYER. We don't directly manage the President, where we could instruct him to "make this right" with the SSA or be fired.

Pursue his with all your heart, but don't rely on some one's sworn statement and a few screen shots. Perform your own due diligence.

Re: Obama's ss #

Redwhite, with all due respect, regarding Obama's place of birth, there is
    considerable evidence that Obama was born in Kenya and that he is not a Natural Born Citizen as required by the U.S. Constitution. Many of us have been researching this issue for several years. If you would like to catch up on the investigation you can do so right here at ALIPAC. At one time I was skeptical as you are, until I did my research. Not anymore. The sad fact of the matter is that we have far too many people that place their absolute trust in the government. If Obama is indeed illegally occupying the office of POTUS as many of us believe, all of the legislation signed into law by Obama must be nullified, including his appointments. It would indeed be a criminal act
    Hello where you in another planet on vacation when he finally satisfied that dumb question ? Hello knock knock on your skull !! to believe that, it is an insult to my intelligence!, let's find the way to elect a better President ! stop wasting your time on fables!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Prez ss #

So many people are getting so worked up on this issue, it is so crazy that it brings out the worst on some!

I have good experience as a credit investigator and I am 100 % convinced and sure that Obama was born here and all of his credentials are legit, that does not make him a good or a bad President ! it is what it- is! the people that just dont like him want to hear what they want to hear! and that is that by some magical way they can get rid of him by believing on some patetic rumors invented by another person that thinks the same way! what a waste of time and energy, meanwhile our enemies are sneaking into our country! it's time to get Real!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

More Considerations

Three ideas for your consideration.

1) This wouldn't be such a fuss if the vast majority of people liked the job that Obama is doing. They don't, and so they look for a way out. Patience: November of 2012 is not so far away. Start working now for defeat of the Kenyan Viceroy to the United States and his Democrat courtiers.

2) The whole Obama citizenship debacle ought rightfully result in a bill or even a Constitutional amendment to place upon the presidential candidate the burden of proof that he (or she!) is qualified for office. Regrettably, while the Constitution spells out the qualifications, it does not state whether it is the candidate's responsibility to show qualification OR the opposition's to show the candidate's disqualification. Since proof of the negative is impossible, the burden must fall upon the candidate.

We (The People) cannot afford another problem like this!

3) The Social Security Administration specifically disclaims the SSN (Social Security Number) as a national personal identifier. That is a good thing, since there are not enough SSNs to go around.

The SSN's nine digits provide a "name space" (a useful computer lingo term) of only one billion unique identifiers. Discard mal-formed instances such as 000-00-0000. Block-allocate numbers with the same prefix (e.g., 264-xx-xxxx) to particular states and territories. Note a (supposedly legal) U.S. population of 312,171,000 (as of September 14, 2011 according to Wikipedia). Then observe that a particular SSN must remain assigned to an individual for about 80 years in order to cover life expectancy and estate settlement. Finally, note that population growth continues.

Is it any wonder that illegal job applicants picking SSNs out of the air and just plain clerical errors result in duplicate SSN claims? The problem only worsens daily.

A good identifier would have capacity to name every individual on earth for at least a century without re-use. It would also be a "hash" (another computer term. Look it up.) on the individual's name, DOB and place of birth. The subscriber IDs found on magazine address labels provide a name space vastly superior to SSNs, for example.

Biblical fear for "the number of the Beast" notwithstanding, it's worse to mis-identify an individual than to not identify him.

Snopes offers this:

Snopes offers this:

"(A simple explanation might be that someone misread or mistyped the first digit of a Honolulu ZIP code as a 0 instead of a 9 when processing Barack Obama's Social Security application, resulting in its mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut.)"

That poor Obama, it just seem that all the unlikely bad things that crop up are human errors and he is as pure as the driven snow.

Sometime check out Snopes. Both husband and wife, in my opinion, are in the tank for Obie>>>>>

PS I didn't turn my homework in because the dog ate it!

I was told a few years ago that it was impossible to get a new SS number and you were just stuck with the problems. When did they change the policy??? No way, Obama could have gotten that old number via a replacement SS number.

FYI From SS Admin.

Should you get a new Social Security number?

If you have done all you can to fix the problems resulting from misuse of your Social Security number and someone still is using your number, we may assign you a new number.

You cannot get a new Social Security number:

To avoid the consequences of filing for bankruptcy;
    If you intend to avoid the law or your legal responsibility; or
    If your Social Security card is lost or stolen, but there is no evidence that someone is using your number.

If you decide to apply for a new numĀ*ber, you will need to prove your age, U.S. citizenship or lawful immigration status and identity. For more information, ask for Your Social Security Number And Card (Publication Number 05-10002). You also will need to provide evidence that you still are being disadvantaged by the misuse.

Keep in mind that a new number probably will not solve all your problems. This is because other governmental agencies (such as the Internal Revenue Service and state motor vehicle agencies) and private businesses (such as banks and credit reporting companies) likely will have records under your old number. Also, because credit reporting companies use the number, along with other personal information, to identify your credit record, using a new number will not guarantee you a fresh start. This is especially true if your other personal information, such as your name and address, remains the same.

If you receive a new Social Security number, you will not be able use the old number anymore.

For some victims of identity theft, a new number actually creates new problems. If the old credit information is not associated with the new number, the absence of any credit history under the new number may make it more difficult for you to get credit.

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10064.html#new
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    FYI From SS Admin.

Should you get a new Social Security number?

If you have done all you can to fix the problems resulting from misuse of your Social Security number and someone still is using your number, we may assign you a new number.

http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/10064.html#new
    ===========================================

How will tens of millions of Mexican Anchor Babies react when they find out their illegal alien parents stole their social security numbers to create their own identities with when they were less than a month old?

By then, their social security numbers will have been sold on the black market hundreds of times each.

That adds up to the largest identity theft scandal in history.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's illegal to use E-Verify for anything other than new hire verification.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast