Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    So, what's the final verdict? Is this true or a hoax?
    The discussion and analysis is in progress.

W
    =========================================

EVerfiy url is:
    https://selfcheck.uscis.gov/

Just plug in the SSAN
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I don't intend to waste any more of my time with this.
    Feel free to believe or not believe anything you want.
    You are welcome to participate in this analysis or not. your choice friend.

We need some critical analysis.

Can someone please find me the number of days an average US worker would have to rectify this mismatch via Everify? Talk radio shows are already calling me and I need that info!!!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation: This response indicates that the employee's information could not be verified by SSA. The employee must be notified of the TNC response and referred to SSA.
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... 2ca60aRCRD

[quote][i]An "SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)" results when the information entered in E-Verify does not initially match Social Security Administration (SSA) records. An "SSA TNC"does not mean that the employee is not authorized to work in the United States.

An "SSA TNC" case result may occur because the employee's:

Citizenship or immigration status was not updated with SSA
    Name change was not reported to SSA
    Name, Social Security number or date of birth is incorrect in SSA records
    SSA record contains another type of mismatch
    Information was not entered correctly by the employer

Both the employer and employee have responsibilities when E-Verify returns an "SSA TNC" result:

Image of 6-step SSA TNC Process
    1. Employer notifies the employee of the "SSA TNC."

When E-Verify displays an "SSA TNC" case result, the employer must first notify the employee of the "SSA TNC." To notify the employee, the employer must print the Notice to Employee of Tentative Nonconfirmation, aslo called a TNC notice. The TNC notice is a critical document that explains

What is an "SSA TNC."
    Why did the employee receive an "SSA TNC."
    What are the employee's options after having received an "SSA TNC."

The TNC notice also provides instructions to the employer for notifying an employee of an "SSA TNC." Specifically, the employer must

Print the TNC notice and review it privately with the employee.
    Read the notice to the employee if the employee cannot read.
    Provide the employee with the English version and a foreign language version of the TNC notice if the employee does not fully understand English.
    Sign the employer section on the first page of the TNC notice.
    Instruct the employee to complete and sign the employee section on page two of the TNC notice.
    Provide the employee a copy of the signed TNC notice and keep the original with the employer's records.

2. Employee decides whether to contest the "SSA TNC."

Employees also have certain rights and responsibilities after having received an "SSA TNC." After receiving an "SSA TNC," the employee must decide whether to contest it and indicate so on the TNC notice.

If the employee contests the "SSA TNC," the employer must take the next step in E-Verify and refer the employee to SSA.

If the employee does not contest the "SSA TNC," the TNC result is then considered an "SSA Final Nonconfirmation," and the employer may terminate the employee based on E-Verify. In this case, the employer must close the case in E-Verify and indicate whether the employee was terminated.
    3. Employer refers the employee's case to SSA.

An employee who chooses to contest an "SSA TNC" must visit an SSA field office in person. When the employer refers the case to SSA, E-Verify will generate a “Referral to the Social Security Administrationâ€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Tentative Nonconfirmations
    What is a Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)?
    A TNC case result means that the information entered into E-Verify from Form I-9 does not match either Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or Department of Homeland Security (DHS) records. E-Verify identifies the agency associated with the mismatch when the TNC result is provided. An SSA TNC means that the information entered into E-Verify does not match SSA records. A DHS TNC means that the information entered into E-Verify does not match DHS records.

How long does it take to process a Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)?

TNC… Employee Has…
    Total Processing Time
    SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation

Eight federal government workdays from date of referral to visit the local Social Security Office

10 federal government workdays for most cases although some may take longer

DHS Tentative Nonconfirmation

Eight federal government workdays from date of referral to contact the
    Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781

NOTE: Eight federal government workdays begin from the date that the E-Verify case was referred to DHS or SSA, and does not include weekends or federal holidays.

Snopes is the last site I take any word from regarding BHO they claimed that
    Kegan never represented Obama personally or in other legal matter before
    he called on her for the Supreme Court when in fact she had represented him
    in a number of cases in front of the Supreme Court. They have a number of
    cases that they lost on Defamation. They love him like no other.

No wonder his UNCLE thinks it's alright to live in the United States as an ILLEGAL when the obama man can be President as an ILLEGAL.

The only place I found Ludwig mentioned was in the Snopes article.

I have known about this "problem" for awhile now. But this is the first I have read of someone actually using E=Verify. I believe the number he is using is from the numbers for Connecticut.
    More and more keeps cropping up with this psuedo-potus. WHY does Congress not address this ? We could do ok with Mr. Biden as POTUS for the next 14 months or so.

Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    We could do ok with Mr. Biden as POTUS for the next 14 months or so.
    I can't even wrap my mind around that. Boehner, yes, but Biden?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Tentative Nonconfirmations
    What is a Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)?
    A TNC case result means that the information entered into E-Verify from Form I-9 does not match either Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or Department of Homeland Security (DHS) records. E-Verify identifies the agency associated with the mismatch when the TNC result is provided. An SSA TNC means that the information entered into E-Verify does not match SSA records. A DHS TNC means that the information entered into E-Verify does not match DHS records.

How long does it take to process a Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)?

TNC… Employee Has…
    Total Processing Time
    SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation

Eight federal government workdays from date of referral to visit the local Social Security Office

DHS Tentative Nonconfirmation

Eight federal government workdays from date of referral to contact the
    Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781

NOTE: Eight federal government workdays begin from the date that the E-Verify case was referred to DHS or SSA, and does not include weekends or federal holidays.

So if I read this correctly, Obama has 8 federal work days after notification of his TNC to visit a Social Security Administration office to rectify or explain this deficiency?

Correct?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast