Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    Tentative Nonconfirmations
    What is a Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)?
    A TNC case result means that the information entered into E-Verify from Form I-9 does not match either Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or Department of Homeland Security (DHS) records. E-Verify identifies the agency associated with the mismatch when the TNC result is provided. An SSA TNC means that the information entered into E-Verify does not match SSA records. A DHS TNC means that the information entered into E-Verify does not match DHS records.

How long does it take to process a Tentative Nonconfirmation (TNC)?

TNC… Employee Has…
    Total Processing Time
    SSA Tentative Nonconfirmation

Eight federal government workdays from date of referral to visit the local Social Security Office

10 federal government workdays for most cases although some may take longer

DHS Tentative Nonconfirmation

Eight federal government workdays from date of referral to contact the
    Department of Homeland Security at 888-897-7781

10 federal government workdays for most cases although some may take longer

NOTE: Eight federal government workdays begin from the date that the E-Verify case was referred to DHS or SSA, and does not include weekends or federal holidays.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... 2ca60aRCRD
    So if I read this correctly, Obama has 8 federal work days after notification of his TNC to visit a Social Security Administration office to rectify or explain this deficiency?

Correct?

W
    correct

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by reader7272
    We could do ok with Mr. Biden as POTUS for the next 14 months or so.
    I can't even wrap my mind around that. Boehner, yes, but Biden?
    Yes - Biden. He is Vice President now. Boehner is 2nd. in line for POTUS.
    Mr. Biden could not do 10 % of the damage in 14 months or so, that the pseudo-potus has done to this country.
    And he can be entertaining as well, especially when he thinks a microphone is turned off..........

We could do ok with Mr. Biden as POTUS for the next 14 months or so.
    I can't even wrap my mind around that. Boehner, yes, but Biden?
    Yes - Biden. He is Vice President now. Boehner is 2nd. in line for POTUS.
    I understand that. I guess I was hoping there would be a way to get rid of Biden too, so that Boehner would take over.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Obama has a certain number of days to explain and rectify this discrepancy. Someone find us how many days an average American would have to explain this or face being fired and we will give Obama the same amount of time under the RULE OF LAW!

How many days would any of us have to explain or correct this?

W
    E-Verify only checks new hires, not existing employees. To check existing employees, employers have to use the IMAGE system, which is like an I-9 audit of existing employees.

[quote]All employers must first complete an I-9 form for every new hire, within three business days of the date the employee starts work. Employers may not begin the I-9 process until after the individual is hired. The employer and newly-hired employee jointly complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. The form asks for employee’s name and date of birth; social security number; citizenship status; an A number or I-94 number if applicable; documentation to establish work authorization; and proof of identity and expiration date, if applicable. Employees may choose from several documents to prove identity and authorization to work, such as a U.S. passport or unexpired employment authorization card, or a combination of a driver’s license and social security card. Documents must appear genuine.

An employer then enters information from the I-9 form into the E-Verify system, where it is compared against 455 million records in the Social Security Administration (SSA) database and 80 million records in the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) immigration databases. Most inquiries are resolved within 72 hours. Some inquiries can’t be confirmed instantly by DHS (“tentative nonconfirmation noticesâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the info on Jean Ludwig and two sets of social security numbers being used came from several sites including this one I found.

http://colonel6.com/2011/04/27/barrack- ... ment-16587

What I think they are trying to say is the one Obama is currently using was originally issued to Ludwig and that 4 years before he died he applied for a new number the one he currently shows up with on the death index for social security and California death index. It appears that they are trying to say that somehow possibly through Obama Grandmother he got Ludwig original social security number and has been using it since 1977.

One interesting thing I did run across looking at several records was a printout of I believe were credit reports under the name Barack Obama and in one of the reports it showed the social security number in dispute and it showed Obama year of birth as 1890 and that his current age was 119. That is interesting as it ties in to the Jean Ludwig theory along with his known age and year of birth. It also showed a Somerville MA address. Don't know if this Ludwig guy ever lived there or if Obama did.

Hard to say at this point but some things are sure pointing to not adding up and to many coincidences such as this Ludwig spending his last years in Hawaii.

His selective service number confrms a registration under that social security number.

There certainly can be some reasonable explanations why the E-verify is redflagging the social security number if there are some inacuracies in the database not yet cleared up by Obama. I have run around 400 employees through e-verify and only one time did I ever get a Non-tentative confirmation. It was on a guy from Serbia and he had to go to social security office and clear it up. The Non-confirmation hit does not tell an employer what is wrong, just that the employee has 8 business days to clear it up or I have to terminate the employee employment. What happened was he came back with a letter from social security stating it was his assigned number, I logged back into e-verify under his pending case, hit update and he was cleared for employment.

This is the site I saw the Barrack Obama credit report and I believe it was page 27 where I saw the current social security number and his birth as 1890 and year 119.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/20976501/Neil ... SS-Numbers

And another site with some very, very interesting info.

http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2011/ ... 42-68.html
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

I guess I was hoping there would be a way to get rid of Biden too, so that Boehner would take over.
    He'll be asleep a good part of the time and he's easy to distract "Owww! Shiney!" Give him one of those electronic "Fart Machines" he'll be good for weeks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

One other thing of interest as it relates to Ludwig who was reported to have been an aid to Senator Reed of PA back in 1924.

He is listed on two offical death index site as having died in two different places under the same social security number. The Social Security death index says Hawaii and the California death index says California.

Well logic says if you infact did have at one time in your life two different social security numbers then you could be listed as dying in two different states but as I stated earlier they both show the same number as of today. Not sure what they showed prior to all this coming out. Just to weird if you ask me.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

I wonder if SSA will say "Opppsi" "My bad!" our mistake "Sorry!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Is there any reason why everybody just automatically trusts Snopes to be the referee to what is true and what is not? I'd never heard of them until a couple or three years ago.

So we all agree that it appears to be well documented that this lady did in fact enter Barack Obama's name, accurate social security number, and date of birth into the official Everify system and Obama was rejected for employment and put into a category where any average American would have 8 days to prove their eligibility or not be hired as a new hire?

Is everything Ive said above correct? It looks like Dr. Corsi and WND did their homework on this. They know very well that they will face intense scrutiny for releasing this info and I doubt they would release it without a lot of checks and balances.

I just want to know if we feel comfortable supporting their claim after careful review?

Opinions please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)