Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Diego illegal alien thieves

My question to Ms. Munoz is wht didn't you keep them until you found out who they were selling/reporting to?

What REALLY gripes me is the ones they didn't arrest because "Thier children were American citizens". I'm am soooo sick and tired of them using thier anchor babies to fabricate a reason to stay. The time is way past for them to STOP BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP!!!!! It IS NOT too much to ask that at least one parent be a legal citizen. There was a bill before the house to stop it but that bill has gone to "committiee" which means they are trying to bury it. I think it's time to resurect it and get it passed. That would close one more of the many loopholes these maggots are using to access social programs such as WIC and welfare as well as have a "reason" to be allowed to stay.

Lastly I'd like to say that I don't believe the children should be seperated from their families. I do believe in "family reunification". Deport the whole family, revoke the "citizenship" of any that are born here and tell them and the Mexican government to shut up about it!!!!

Stolen supplies.

I wonder why the folks having the supplies stolen didn't form a posse and [Mod Edit]!!!! Oh well, wishful thinking. LOL
    When in doubt, empty the clip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Welcome to ALIPAC latina, ToeNee,
    ryan182, djlavin, DrEd, BlueCollarBlonde, cplob, surfwolf, kenrog, badco8, legalatina, Cathy, Rich6016, janadu, upsman, Lara67, razzman1986, MontereySherry, Neuromancer, and tmcdan

Wow it looks like our family is growing. I think the illegals have hit a new low, this one will be hard for people to overlook.

WELCOME ALL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome

latina

ToeNee

ryan182

djlavin

DrEd

BlueCollarBlonde

cplob

surfwolf

kenrog

badco8

legalatina

Cathy

Rich6016

janadu

Lara67

Kreativeart

razzman1986

MontereySherry

Neuromancer

And upsman again.

There are a lot of new members in this thread. Many on this list made their first post on this topic!

I hope I didn't miss anyone.

Wow! It feels like we're having a party!!

A hearty welcome to all.

I'm glad you're here.

Call me insensitive, but, just goes to show you ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE ALWAYS LAW BREAKERS AND THIEVES OF SOME SORT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jz2d
    Call me insensitive, but, just goes to show you ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE ALWAYS LAW BREAKERS AND THIEVES OF SOME SORT!!!!
    Welcome jz2d
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard jz2d! Thanks for joining us.

Re: your initial comments: yes, lawbreaking is lawbreaking is lawbreaking... need I say more?

Good grief how many new people have we gotten this week. How did all over hear about ALIPAC?

Hi everybody, thanks for inviting me in on the forum. I sometimes get so upset with the idiots on capitol hill, that i could just scream, but no one gives a damn unless you're illegal then the doors open wide for you. I am always sending emails to the nincompoops that run Michigan and truthfully they don't care!!! Must be some great kickbacks and perks. I wonder if this keeps going on in our USA if legal citizens are going to start taking the law into their own hands? Then the crap will really hit the fan and tempers will be let loose.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast