Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eight Illegals Caught Stealing Qualcomm emergency supplies

I am new to this forum, just joined a few minutes ago. I saw the article regarding the illegal aliens stealing food and supplies from the fire victims at Qualcom Stadium. I was absolutely sickened by this news, and by the YouTube video depicting the thieves as victims. How typical, and you can tell the kids are fake crying. They are learning from their parents how to be liars and thieves. And I thought these people were supposed to be doing the work none of us wants to do......

I live in San Diego and was among the victims of the fires. Fortunately, I did not lose anything in this fire, but in the 2003 fires, I lost my condo, and I was also evacuated from the home I fled to. So I know what it's like, I've been there.

(MOD EDIT)

Send them Illegals home!

Yeah and it is also sad that Bush and all of the other corrupt politicians will pat 'em on the back and let them go. Heck I wonder how much money the rest of us legal citizens will have to pay out to help take care of all the Illegals who will be there with their hands out for MORE? It's not like it's bad enough that they steal from the families who really need the supplies, but I bet the politicians will give it to them instead of sending their illegal a**es back home like they should!

Welcome to Lara67 and Kreativeart!
    Glad you folks are here and getting involved!
    Please come back often and bring friends!

It is going to take all of us pulling together to turn things around in this country. We have let the thieves and wackos (including the politicos and their hand-picked brat drones roaming the halls of Congress) have their day and now it's Americas turn!

It's inspiring me beyond words to see the new members and guests coming onboard here and speaking out, especially folks who wanted to come to America and did it right! I applaude your tenacity in dealing with the frustrating and archaic immigration system, but you recognized the rewards were worth it. Anything worth having is worth working for and waiting for. No one appreciates so much what is given to them, and certainly less still that which is stolen.

I'm sure I speak for all ALIPACers when I say we are proud to have you here among us, not only on the forum but as citizens and friends working shoulder-to-shoulder to save what so many have given their lives to protect and preserve.

Welcome to you too Razz!

Forest Fire Crisis or Nuclear Strike from Iran -
    ONLY AMNESTY EMPOWERED ILLEGALS CAN SAVE US!

Hi Law Enforcer and PhredE,

This thief represents the illegals. Given this incident(s) and the illegal day laborer from Guatamala who started some of the fires, let's go back to a Rush Limbaugh broadcast a few months ago.

Rush pointed out that someone in the administration issued a statement to the effect that:

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Re: Rush Limbaugh broadcast today, June 26. ...We're expected to believe:
    We need them in case Iran or another country nukes us - we need them as allies* [for a post nuclear strike environment]. or words to that effect.

...We are supposed to believe that we need the [former] illegals to be here for us in case of nuclear strikes on US soil. We are expected to believe that we must have them around for reconstitution of the country after cessation of hostilities in a post nuclear environment. We're supposed to accept that we can't survive without em.

We're supposed to believe that the probability (of Iranian launched nuclear strikes) is so high that amnesty for illegals is vital to those of us who survive the laydown.

OK, I'll comment further, that's about as believable as the stupid argument that H-1Bs are going to save our jobs .

*allies, or overlords?
    The message thread later revealed that such reconstitution of government (after a nuclear strike), would be reconstitution of the NAU.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-70939-nuclear.html+strike

The point in re-raising this message thread - The propaganda writers demand we believe all this crap. The illegals have shown us what they'll really do to us in a crisis situation!

Any congressional staff members reading this message thread? Yes? No? Maybe?
    If you're reading this, log on and post your response! Do it!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Re: Illegal Immigrants Suspected of Stealing Supplies From C

Quote Originally Posted by Lara67
    You know it is a disgrace that some illegals comes to this country and live here for 13 years , now I am wondering how in the heck did that happened ?

My family came to this country 41 years ago , They obtained a visa first , My father paid for the plane ticket and bought me and my mother to USA the legal way by getting a Visa.

Then my parents applied for a green card which this makes the person and family who ALL applied for a green card to be Legal to live and work in USA ..

over 32 years I have finally applied to be an American Citizens. I payed the $$$$ for all the papers and other legal things that is needed. and waited for two years in order to take the test ( which a person must know ENGLISH ( READ,WRITE, AND SPEAK and known the history of USA).
    I passed with flying colors and became an American citizen.

The thing that bothers me , My parents came here legal and applied for everything legal and I became an American legal .. why on earth can these Illegals do the same thing I did ?

I tell you why ?THEY REFUSE TO LEARN to READ, SPEAK, AND WRITE ENGLISH and LEARN our history.. in order to take the US CITIZENSHIP TEST.

But they want us AMERICANS to pay so they can have SSI, free welfare, free housing, a Driver Licenses #. and they want amnesty too?

I say no way the hell with it .. There is no need to make new laws for these criminals .. the old law is still there all they have to do is apply for a green card and so many years down the road after they LEARN ENGLISH they can apply for Citizenship.

I can say this it sickens me to know my children who are born in USA are being cut off of MEDICAID , but yet these illegals can speak another language and get everything for free.

you know in Mexico if an American goes to their country illegally they face Prison time and an illegal American can not own land , get free anything .. why are we doing it ?

This needs to stop before it destroys our CHILDREN and Their children's future.
    OK I chit chat enough ..

peace to all
    Lara67
    I believe one reason the politicians want them all here is to buy their votes with OUR money. Your right to Lara that it's a shame they take health care from our children on top of everything else. I wish we could kick all the greedy politicians out of office and put REAL Americans in office that care more about the Constitution & it's citizens than money and the illegals they seem to love so much!

Kreativeart: Hi there, welcome aboard!

If it's any consolation, we have dedicated folks here that were smack in the middle of the fires in SoCal in the last few days. I'm glad to hear that yourself and our people all seemed to make it through within only fairly minor problems.

razzman1986: Welcome aboard as well!
    I agree about the source of the problem. The corrupt and inept Federal government is at the root of the problem and we definitely need a near total replacement of Congress as a first step.

Hey guys, please stick around and help us in the cause.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to send / ask any questions you may have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tuesday I was glued to the TV set, since my daughter and her family were one of the families evacuated. I was watching Larry King interviewing a gentleman about seeing people looting at the stadium. The man said he was a volunteer and had helped collect supplies on Monday and had come back to help out. He said he had wittnessed some homeless people and he stressed that they were not homeless because of the fires, taking the stuff that had been collected. He said they had a tent set up, where they were taking the stuff until more trucks could come and load up and leave the stadium. Larry questioned him about whether he said anything to the people and the man said he couldn't because they didn't speak English. The man said he finally found a security guard who callled in the police. They then flashed to the Police arriving and taking back the stuff. Larry King seemed uncomfortable when he found out that the looters were Hispanic and ended quickly saying unfortunately you always find situations like this in disasters.

Hi MontereySherry, welcome aboard!
    Yeah, it's so tragic and unnerving to hear stories like that one...

Thanks for jumping right in with us. Please hang around if you can.

Feel free to send or ask questions, should you have any...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Sherry!
    Glad to have you aboard and thanks for the report!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast