Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Rtbstrd

Quote Originally Posted by Lstudent
    Please cite to specific case law referring to "profiling" as a mainstay of our law.
    What has "case law" got to do with methodology?

If this doesn't prove my point to you nothing will:

Be A Criminal Profiler
    Advance Your Career with a Criminal Justice Degree. Univ. Of Phoenix.
    www.Phoenix-Ed-Online.com

You're studying law? Excuse me if I begin to doubt your claims.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Rtbstrd

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Lstudent
    Please cite to specific case law referring to "profiling" as a mainstay of our law.
    What has "case law" got to do with methodology?

If this doesn't prove my point to you nothing will:

Be A Criminal Profiler
    Advance Your Career with a Criminal Justice Degree. Univ. Of Phoenix.
    www.Phoenix-Ed-Online.com

You're studying law? Excuse me if I begin to doubt your claims.
    Exactly, if people want to make something a RACIAL ISSUE its not to hard to expose it huh?

Lstudent your assumptions of a perfectly acceptable keystone of law enforcement are way off base.

Studying to be an Immigration Defense Attorney?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Lstudent,

A recent example of law enforcement "Profiling" was DHS report sent to law enforcement across the country.

The report warned Police to keep an eye out for; People who had Ron Paul Bumper Stickers,3rd.Party Candidate supporters and even our Veterans among other assumed "Right Wingers" as they maybe potential "Terrorists"..
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I'll be surprised if Lstudent participates much longer here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope Lstudent does come back and continues his education in "Truth" instead of "Truth Bending"..
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I hope Lstudent does come back and continues his education in "Truth" instead of "Truth Bending"..
    AGREED! I wonder why our resident troll "attorneyatlaw" didn't join in this conversation?

AGREED! I wonder why our resident troll "attorneyatlaw" didn't join in this conversation?

I thought something was up with attorneyatlaw from the lousy way he responded to littleirishgirls thread titled "Racist girl in my class".

Sometimes I'm a bit slow on the uptake.

I’d like to take this opportunity to respond to Lstudent’s inquiry as follows:

Anyway, Ratbstard, since this is Americans for Legal Immigration, do you propose any reform to the the current Legal immigration law(?i.e. expand the options for foreigners to come here legally)
    Immigration policies do not exist for the benefit of the immigrant, but rather for the protection of the nation. It is in the best interest of any nation to limit, scrutinize, and tailor immigration quotas for the benefit of the nation and its citizens only.

Our current immigration law is already generous to a fault (well over 1.5 million immigrants are allowed in each year), and even at that it isn’t being enforced. If you really feel it needs to be reformed; I’d like to make the following suggestions:

1. Impose a ten year moratorium on all immigration while we weed out illegal immigrants and visa overstays.
    2. End all foreign worker visa programs that displace American citizens, and send those foreign workers packing.
    3. Assimilate those who have immigrated through proper channels and are making a commitment to America by becoming citizens.
    4. Reduce the number of immigrants allowed when immigration is resumed to no more than 100,000 per year, to be increased only upon the completion of an impartial study of what this country’s immigration needs really are, not what Corporate America dictates them to be.

As for the twelve million illegal immigrants who have already broken our laws (and I submit the number is much closer to thirty million), they must leave at once, with no chance ever to return to U.S. soil. Without the proper consequence for their criminal actions, we cannot expect a result that is favorable for the American people. Remember, amnesty for three million in 1986 resulted in thirty million more disregarding our laws.
    <div>
    </div>

Immigration policies do not exist for the benefit of the immigrant, but rather for the protection of the nation. It is in the best interest of any nation to limit, scrutinize, and tailor immigration quotas for the benefit of the nation and its citizens only.

That statement is absolutely terrific!!! melena29!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

That statement is absolutely terrific!!! melena29!!!
    Thank you!
    <div>
    </div>

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast