Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Feds announce ‘zero tolerance’ policy for illegal immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    But it's illegal. Why would anyone buy illegal drugs from murderous foreign criminals when you can buy them legally in nice stores from Americans? I mean I guess you'd buy illegal food off the dairy farm or cigarette out of a truck or booze from some bearded guy way back in the woods or drugs from thugs if you saved some money, but most Americans prefer legal, safe, convenient products. Most Americans only deal on the black market when the product they want isn't available on the legal market, and that's more than enough Americans as states legalize cannibis to shut down this huge part of the foreign illegal drug trade to reduce illegal immigration by at least 70% over the Southern Border without a wall, without more Border Patrol agents, without more immigration judges, without any more of anything to deal with that portion of border crossings. That frees up existing resources to deal with the others.
    You said that in jest, right? Cost is an extremely strong motivator for a lot of people. I'm going to have to stick to my position and say you're wrong, wrong, wrong. And that's all I have to say about that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why do you think foreign pot is cheaper than American pot?!! American pot will be better and cheaper than foreign pot.

Also, Buy American, Hire American. Didn't you know we have a movement to take our country back from globalists, foreign drug cartels, thugs, illegal aliens, criminals, corrupt politicians and stupid people? Why would Americans choose to buy foreign pot from thugs working for foreign drug cartels who bribe our politicians for protection and are in cahoots with the globalists to keep our borders open when they can buy it in a cute store from a nice legal American business that hires hard-working Americans and avoid all that?!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

With all the bad news these days Judy doesn't want to take a chance at getting cut off from her escape!

LOL!! No, sorry, I don't use pot or any other drugs for that matter, never have, the whole scene just never appealed to me.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Why do you think foreign pot is cheaper than American pot?!! American pot will be better and cheaper than foreign pot.

Also, Buy American, Hire American. Didn't you know we have a movement to take our country back from globalists, foreign drug cartels, thugs, illegal aliens, criminals, corrupt politicians and stupid people? Why would Americans choose to buy foreign pot from thugs working for foreign drug cartels who bribe our politicians for protection and are in cahoots with the globalists to keep our borders open when they can buy it in a cute store from a nice legal American business that hires hard-working Americans and avoid all that?!!
    Reality isn't always what we want or think should be.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Reality is what actually happens. The States are proving the reality of the American pot market and consumer buying practices. Colorado just topped $1 billion in sales. Nevada did $33 million in its first 6 months. California is on its way to becoming the 5th largest economy in the world due to its pot legalization. Legal pot sales hit $10 billion in 2017.

Legal Marijuana Sales Are Expected to Hit $10 Billion This Year

By Chris Morris December 6, 2017

Sales of legal cannabis in North America are growing even faster than experts predicted they would.

A new report from Arcview Market Research says retail cannabis sales will jump 33% over 2016’s totals to hit $10 billion this year. That’s a faster pace than the group had previously predicted. Researchers say next year’s numbers could increase by an even greater percentage.

Canada, in 2018, is expected to launch recreational sales of marijuana and Nevada will step up efforts for cannabis tourism. But it really comes down to California, which will begin selling recreational pot next year.

California’s medical marijuana market is already as big as the total markets in Colorado, Washington, and Oregon combined, according to BDS Analytics’ GreenEdge point-of-sale tracking service. Given the boost from that state and others that could change their laws (including New Jersey), Arcview says it expects the legal cannabis market to reach sales of $24.5 billion by 2021.

“Aside from cryptocurrency, there is simply no other industry changing as rapidly or as unevenly as the cannabis sector,” said Troy Dayton, CEO of The Arcview Group.

http://fortune.com/2017/12/06/legal-...es-10-billion/

MW
    Reality is what actually happens. The States are proving the reality of the American pot market and consumer buying practices. Colorado just topped $1 billion in sales. Nevada did $33 million in its first 6 months. California is on its way to becoming the 5th largest economy in the world due to its pot legalization. Legal pot sales hit $10 billion in 2017.

Legal Marijuana Sales Are Expected to Hit $10 Billion This Year

By Chris Morris December 6, 2017

Sales of legal cannabis in North America are growing even faster than experts predicted they would.

A new report from Arcview Market Research says retail cannabis sales will jump 33% over 2016’s totals to hit $10 billion this year. That’s a faster pace than the group had previously predicted. Researchers say next year’s numbers could increase by an even greater percentage.

Canada, in 2018, is expected to launch recreational sales of marijuana and Nevada will step up efforts for cannabis tourism. But it really comes down to California, which will begin selling recreational pot next year.

California’s medical marijuana market is already as big as the total markets in Colorado, Washington, and Oregon combined, according to BDS Analytics’ GreenEdge point-of-sale tracking service. Given the boost from that state and others that could change their laws (including New Jersey), Arcview says it expects the legal cannabis market to reach sales of $24.5 billion by 2021.

“Aside from cryptocurrency, there is simply no other industry changing as rapidly or as unevenly as the cannabis sector,” said Troy Dayton, CEO of The Arcview Group.

http://fortune.com/2017/12/06/legal-...es-10-billion/
    You report this as if poisoning our own population for profit is a good thing.

Profiting off the misery of others and selling our next generation down the river for bank is not a good thing and it's ludicrous to suggest it is.

California liberal politicians have financially destroyed the state and now they are looking to save it by harming their own population. So, let's just stand by while the drain more money from the people in order to continue financing their illegal alien/open border goals!

I will not be satisfied until I see a mass exodus of all illegal aliens! This is the reason I voted for Trump. When I can go into my local Walmart and not feel like I am in Mexico, I will believe something is actually being done about illegal immigration.

The States are proving the reality of the American pot market and consumer buying practices. Colorado just topped $1 billion in sales. Nevada did $33 million in its first 6 months. California is on its way to becoming the 5th largest economy in the world due to its pot legalization. Legal pot sales hit $10 billion in 2017.
    Money is all that matters? The majority is always right?

Idiots in California are pushing for California to cede from the United States. If they do that, with about a third of the population being Hispanic, how long do you think it would be before the majority vote to make California a Mexican state?

A house divided against itself cannot stand! We are the "united states". We are and have been strong because we are together.

Personal note: I live in California. I cannot afford to move. I don't want to wake up in a different country!

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You report this as if poisoning our own population for profit is a good thing.

Profiting off the misery of others and selling our next generation down the river for bank is not a good thing and it's ludicrous to suggest it is.

California liberal politicians have financially destroyed the state and now they are looking to save it by harming their own population. So, let's just stand by while the drain more money from the people in order to continue financing their illegal alien/open border goals!
    Calm down, you're hysterical and need some quiet time. While you rest, I'll gab about "poison". The number one killer of men and women in the US is heart disease. The number one cause of heart disease after age, is cholesterol build up from many foods we like, such as meat and diary products. Are meat and dairy products "poisons"? Well, if pot is a "poison" that causes no deaths, then ingested meat and dairy products that are the number one killer in the US, would most certainly be a "poison". We profit as a nation from the production of all types of meat and dairy products that poison our people and actually kills them.

So tell me, MW, are you prepared to ban all meats and dairy products in the US so we can stop profiting from the misery caused by the sale of these killer poisons to our people?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast