Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Feds announce ‘zero tolerance’ policy for illegal immigration

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jtdc View Post
    Money is all that matters? The majority is always right?

Idiots in California are pushing for California to cede from the United States. If they do that, with about a third of the population being Hispanic, how long do you think it would be before the majority vote to make California a Mexican state?

A house divided against itself cannot stand! We are the "united states". We are and have been strong because we are together.

Personal note: I live in California. I cannot afford to move. I don't want to wake up in a different country!
    Absolutely! We're a regulated capitalist Republic. What did you think we were?!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Calm down, you're hysterical and need some quiet time. While you rest, I'll gab about "poison". The number one killer of men and women in the US is heart disease. The number one cause of heart disease after age, is cholesterol build up from many foods we like, such as meat and diary products. Are meat and dairy products "poisons"? Well, if pot is a "poison" that causes no deaths, then ingested meat and dairy products that are the number one killer in the US, would most certainly be a "poison". We profit as a nation from the production of all types of meat and dairy products that poison our people and actually kills them.

So tell me, MW, are you prepared to ban all meats and dairy products in the US so we can stop profiting from the misery caused by the sale of these killer poisons to our people?
    I've tried to enlighten you but you're obviously too far gone for anything I say to be meaningful.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    So tell me, MW, are you prepared to ban all meats and dairy products in the US so we can stop profiting from the misery caused by the sale of these killer poisons to our people?
    It's coming into focus, Judy is with PITA!

LOL!! No, sorry again, love animals but have nothing to do with animal rights organizations. I'm a very committed red meat and dairy consumer who's never had any taste for authoritarian hypocrisy.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456