Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Damn Straight--LegalUSCitizen.

It takes us less than 2 minutes to analyze their phoney crap and post it for the world to see!!

The Truth will set U S Free!!

Hey, Wackident? You think it will take US until after the NEW YEAR to see through your Phoney Baloney Crap? You think you can pull it off behind our backs under our noses and US not know what hit US?

No. That won't happen. We'll know the instant we see your retarded pathetic Globalist Rhetoric....and we'll ice and dice it for the world to see and read and comprehend. Oooh yeah.....we've done our homework Wacko; we're on to you and your family and your crap 100%; we know the whole story, Traitor, and while you may have the "votes", YOU WON"T HAVE US.

And one day soon THAT will make a difference.

If you think Americans are going to give up their country, then you are in for the Biggest Reality Check of Your Nasty Miserable Traitorous Life.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Count, i also live in California and Boxer and Feinstein are in for life and no one is going to vote them out. Isn’t Feinstein coming up on term limit or did she say she was thinking of retiring?
    P
    No term limits for Congress. That's how Robert Byrd can run for what, his 10th term or so in the Senate.

Feinstein's only challange appears to be coming from the Green party. I don't think they believe in the concept of countries, let alone borders.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Count Floyd, don't you mean you WANT term limits so they can't stay on the public dole screwing US year after year at our expense for an entire worthless life-time?

PASS TERM LIMITS!! 4- 2 year terms for House and 2- 6 ar terms for Senators. MAXIMUM!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Count Floyd, don't you mean you WANT term limits so they can't stay on the public dole screwing US year after year at our expense for an entire worthless life-time?
    Yes, I do.

I meant to point out that now there are no term limits.

Hey Count Floyd, can dman 1200 and I use your avatar for our Tomatoes for Traitors Tourney?

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Hey Count Floyd, can dman 1200 and I use your avatar for our Tomatoes for Traitors Tourney?

Well, yeah, if you clean it up before you give it back to me.

OH SURE!! We'll make a copy and use it as the TARGET for the Toss, then clean it all up and send it back to you!! Hey, Count, you might want to join our Tourney!!

Good.

What kind of news story is this? This is NORMAL and this is how bills are always passed. Differences in the bills are worked out in committee. Paranoia makes people think there is some vast conspiracy out there to give "amnesty" to illegals.

I have seen NOTHING on this website or from the anti-immigration crowd that is a satisfactory option to the immigration problem. Do you guys want to ship out all the illegals to some sort of modern-day Liberia (which was the removal of former slaves back to Africa).

Why do you people feel so threatened by a dishwasher from Mexico, or a hotel room cleaner who may not have their papers?

Security is a STUPID argument. Virtually EVERY ONE of the hijackers on 9-11 entered legally to the country.

If you really want to stop the flow of people from Mexico so you can really find the dangerous ones, then support a guest worker program.

You can try to move a mountain by supporting some irrational, impractical immigration solution or you can legally let the workers in.

Those of you who can't seem to consider alternatives must have some other form of motivation beyond logic and reason. Emotional reasons such as racism, prejudice, and the desire to have someone to hate lower on the social strata than yourselves.

If you're threatened by immigrant labor, then get an education and get a better job.

If you're threatened by possible security breaches, then have a guest worker program to better track the immigrants who will come no matter what law you pass.

If you're worried about all of the resources illegals are taking from the economy, then give them back the social security and FICA taxes they pay in but NEVER TAKE OUT! Take away their MASSIVE input into our economy which far outweighs the minority of immigrants who abuse the system.

Hi Lawman....tsk tsk. You don't get it? Let me explain one view of our opposition to guest worker program:

Current STATS under flood of illegal immigration:

1) highest national debt in US History

2) highest personal credit in US History

3) lowest personal savings in US History

4) declining wages and salaries from excess immigration (per Harvard)

5) rising energy costs

6) rising housing costs

7) rising insurance costs

8) rising medical costs

9) rising local and state taxes

10) rising gasoline costs

11) massive hospital and trauma center closings

12) massive need to expand educational facilities

13) 38 Free Trade Agreements sucking manufacturing out of the US

14) Poverty increased

Result:

Downward spiral of this economy that is irreversible on current course and trend.

More people than US can sustain successfully.

Assured Working Poverty in Growing Proportions.

Guest Worker Program with 38 FTAs = Open Borders

Open Borders = End of National Identity

End of National Identity = Affects Elections, Policy, Laws and Diminishes Value or Meaning of U S Citizenship = No value to protecting American Citizenship = NO meaning to American Law for American Citizens.

END OF NATION merged with Western Hemisphere as Quadrant 4 of World Government.

It's not about dishwashers, lawman. It's about the political dissolution of the United States.

But, you probably knew that already, eh?

NO GUEST WORKER PROGRAM. NOT NOW. NOT EVER.

You asked what do we want to do with illegal aliens that are here? Deport them iin accordance with US Immigration Law to their country of origin, lawman, what else? That is our Law, lawman, and no President, no Congress, no US Supreme Court has any authority to violate that law, abandon that law, or violate the will of the American People to pursue another agenda without our expressed permission.

Do you know any other community boards you can spread the word at?
    I don't know if displaying URL links that leads to other community sites is against the forums rules in anyways but at the moment because either me or someone else will have to sprear the word anout this scary story, I cannot be on the computer for another minute since I have work early tomorrow.

Just wanna check.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast