Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi HandGrip! I'm not sure. Maybe ALIPAC can answer. Have a great day tomorrow!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DUCK it's a curve ball !!

Well, hello, Lawman, and Merry CHRISTMAS ! Very NICE to have you stop in for a VISIT !

My goodness you are an opinionated one, aren't you !! Where is your tolerance ? You're obviously rigid and angry and very intolerant of Americans who do not believe in rewarding those who break federal laws.

Funny you should name yourself, "lawman" ! ! What an irony there.

So, what do you do for a living, lawman ?

You don't by chance work in Washington, D.C., do you !? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Could be.

By the way, how would you handle illegal immigration, lawman ? Probably the same way President Bush would like to, huh ?

Well, for now Merry CHRISTMAS !! See you next time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Or maybe an OBL??

If you're threatened by immigrant labor, then get an education and get a better job.
    I don't think that anyone here buys into THAT argument because, with the HUGE INCREASE and INFLUX of H 1 B visas on the horizon, there won't be any of THOSE jobs left for Americans either.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

That's right. There are almost no new jobs for any Americans. With an education or without one. Either way, educated or not educated, they are Cooking our Gooses.

Ask Microsoft. They don't want American computer software designers or engineers or programmers.....Bill Gates went to Washington demanding open season to hire as many foreign workers as he wants for these professional positions.

Lawman, you need to get in touch with DC, who's been there knocking on the door for the US to open ours completely and permanently.

WE know the deal; WE know What's Afoot; WE know how, what, when, why, and who is behind it.

And Merry Christmas, lawman. Stick with the Americans, it has a far brighter future than hanging with a President most of America wants impeached and a Congress that most are calling Traitors.

We're the Good Guys and we're going to be around a long, long time.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, we have a good reason today to celebrate. See my post of the letter from Roy Beck about our VICTORY in Congress! We spoke and they HEARD. We ARE making a HUGE DIFFERENCE and lawman is going to have to adapt.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

We ARE making a HUGE DIFFERENCE and lawman is going to have to adapt.

It's about time someone had to adapt to America besides the American People constantly wondering what "nation am I in" "where am I"....it's just plain disorienting going to Wal-Mart on Friday afternoons....I'd see more Americans in Tijuana.

I STILL haven't done what you encouraged me to do MONTHS AGO re going to Wal-Mart on a weekend AFTERNOON! It must be AWFUL!

Yes, you need to try and go and see it for youself!!

It's utterly amazing....you feel stunned, queasy, wondering "where is my country, where are my people, why aren't they here?" And then you realize....they don't have the money to be there.

Now, THAT my friend, is a SAD COMMENTARY on what has become of our country.

I think we ought to get a fund to sue these freaks togehter. Anyone got 10 million $$ they dont need?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast