Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Here's video of Gavin Newsome blaming the NRA for the deaths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNA1m2wg ... re=related
    Ramos said he's innocent . I hope for America Justice . Any thing less is bowing to a very mixed up city and the gang of the world M-13 .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

No many how many times I read this story and watch the videos I just ache for this mother. While reading yesterday I learned she has two other children -I don't know their ages yet. They too are victims of the government.

I am spending time this morning emailing my outrage and call for action. I hope many of us can do this. I'm emailing friends to as well. I'm sending this article to my sheriff to thank him for getting involved with CAP and proceeding with his 287g application.

So tragic...and it never should have happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alexz
    Given it's san francisco, they'll probably legalize murder.
    Good one!

Here's my email message I sent to the little boy governator.

You are an adolecent idiot! Which proves there should be age limits on the office of Governorship. You are just "playing house" with peoples lives.
    The day you change your mind will be the day they kill someone in your family. Obviously you are not able to see the future, just the cheap pool boy. May your city pay dearly/dollarly to this woman and any other AMERICANS family's that are slaughtered! Perhaps MS13 has threatened you or your family already and you don't have the balls to go up against them?

Have a lousy day fool...
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

San Francisco : WELCOME all Illegal aliens.

Fox News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63CEHbeaOc

Can we as Citizens enter a 'Class Action lawsuit against our employees, (governments from the top politician to the lowest custodian) to MAKE them OBEY the LAW and ENFORCE the CONSTITUTION?

We have suffered violence and multiple criminal acts committed by people the law FORBIDS, if the government would simply enforce and obey our laws they would save LIVES and US CITIZENS BILLIONS!

Is there a way to determine the number of crimes committed by aliens in the U.S.?

Why are sanctuary cities still receiving U.S. funds? Sanctuary cities are NOT providing EQUAL PROTECTION under the law for U.S. CITIZENS.
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

My email to Newsome:

Shame on San Francisco's Sanctuary City policy! Americans are abused and killed at the hands of illegal aliens everyday. The death of the Bologna family is inexcusable! San Francisco just faced the exposure of its aiding of criminal juvenile illegal aliens to leave the country without being turned over to ICE.

When will you realize that aiding illegal activity BREEDS criminal activity? I hope this incident brings an end to San Francisco's policies in which it declares itself "above the law" and I hope it is the end of your political career Sir. You can be sure I will support any measure that strives to do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Here's video of Gavin Newsome blaming the NRA for the deaths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNA1m2wg ... re=related
    And there's his smirk again.....so irritating!

AE

I cannot even right now, fathom what this lady is going through. This makes me sick and the idea that Newsome wants to blame the NRA for this? Would this dirtbag gang member have gone through the proper channels for his gun as the members of the NRA have always advocated for? not likely, a criminal is never going to have a legal gun and any permit that goes along with it.

I honestly feel ill right now, thinking of this situation. We all know it could be someone we love next as it was for Mrs. Bologna.

PhredE, is not Portland and surrounding communities sanctuary cities here as well?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

If there were to be real justice, we could hold elected leaders responsible in some way other than just voting them out of office.

Yes yes yes yes.

PhredE, is not Portland and surrounding communities sanctuary cities here as well?
    Oh sure.

They may duck, dive and dodge the question, but alas, in the end, the official answer will be a sheepish (or, in the worst case, an unapologetic) "yes".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast