Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    San Francisco : WELCOME all Illegal aliens.

Fox News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63CEHbeaOc
    This is MADNESS!!!!!!!!!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    My email to Newsome:

Shame on San Francisco's Sanctuary City policy! Americans are abused and killed at the hands of illegal aliens everyday. The death of the Bologna family is inexcusable! San Francisco just faced the exposure of its aiding of criminal juvenile illegal aliens to leave the country without being turned over to ICE.

When will you realize that aiding illegal activity BREEDS criminal activity? I hope this incident brings an end to San Francisco's policies in which it declares itself "above the law" and I hope it is the end of your political career Sir. You can be sure I will support any measure that strives to do just that.
    Nice work, cvangle...I hope Gavin chokes when he reads it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Here's my email message I sent to the little boy governator.

You are an adolecent idiot! Which proves there should be age limits on the office of Governorship. You are just "playing house" with peoples lives.
    The day you change your mind will be the day they kill someone in your family. Obviously you are not able to see the future, just the cheap pool boy. May your city pay dearly/dollarly to this woman and any other AMERICANS family's that are slaughtered! Perhaps MS13 has threatened you or your family already and you don't have the balls to go up against them?

Have a lousy day fool...
    You gave it to the pretty boy really good, WorriedAmerican.

JAK
    Heres my 2 cents to this idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU mayor newsome...should be ABSOLUTELY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!
    I ask myself how someone like you gets elected into office. Maybe a corrupt people elects corrupt politicians! I will do everything in my power to see that you are RELIEVED from your position!!! You do not deserve to hold office!!
    The Bologna family deserves to have representation!! They are taxpayers, but instead you hold gang members in the highest regard!!! Americans, all across this country are fed up with people holding office that, in my opinion are so corrupt they wouldn't know the truth from a lie... or just don't care!!! We have had enough!! Americans are victims everyday at the hands of illegal aliens, while those who hold elected seats in our government DO NOTHING. A DO NOTHING GOVERNMENT!!! ... and BY THE WAY... THE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN, HOWEVER OUR GOVERNMENT IS!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote zeezil:
    Government Charged with Accessory to Murder; Federal, State, & City Leaders Thrown behind Bars
    I WISH! Its too bad it wont happen.

I feel so very sorry for Danielle Bologna. I pray for her.

Mayor Newsome is just as guilty as that illegal alien monster. They should both be tried for murder and receive the worst punishment allowed.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote zeezil:
    Government Charged with Accessory to Murder; Federal, State, & City Leaders Thrown behind Bars
    I WISH! Its too bad it wont happen.

I feel so very sorry for Danielle Bologna. I pray for her.

Mayor Newsome is just as guilty as that illegal alien monster. They should both be tried for murder and receive the worst punishment allowed.

I agree... along with bUsh and his whole administration...also included would be people such as kennedy, pelosi, fienstein, reid and the rest of the TRAITOR bums who are just as guilty as this creep! Their hands have the blood of INNOCENT AMERICANS who have been MURDERED, RAPED, BEATEN at the hands of these ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE

PhredE, there is going to be a town hall meeting at our library here in Gresham with Laurie Monnes Anderson (our state senator) and the candidate for rep district 50 (Greg Matthews), on July 28th. Two of their proposed subjects is going to be about the crime by gangs in our town and about the crime issues with Max.

I am hoping to have a chance to bring up the use of 287g by our police force in the least and potentially in other areas as well (as she is a state senator, and has conversations with others in Salem).
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Why are sanctuary cities still receiving U.S. funds? Sanctuary cities are NOT providing EQUAL PROTECTION under the law for U.S. CITIZENS.

No federal funding should be given to Sanctuary cities and States.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Another example, SF as modern day gommorah:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 11RI18.DTL
    Prostitution measure makes in onto S.F. ballot
    Erin Allday, Chronicle Staff Writer

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A measure that would make it more difficult to investigate and punish prostitution crimes in San Francisco qualified for the November ballot on Friday, opening another passage in the city's long fight over decriminalizing the sex-trade industry.

Proponents of the measure were able to collect more than 12,000 signatures, including those from three members of the Board of Supervisors, to put it on the ballot, according to the Erotic Service Providers Union, the labor group backing the measure. The same group was unsuccessful in putting a similar measure on the ballot in 2006.

The measure would end San Francisco's First Offender Prostitution Program for men who have been arrested for soliciting a prostitute. Men who go to "john school," which was created in 1996, pay $1,000 and attend a class on prostitution in exchange for the district attorney's office dropping the misdemeanor charge against them.

Mayor Gavin Newsom this week said the measure would severely hamper the city's ability to investigate and prosecute sex-trafficking cases. According to the measure's wording, it would prohibit the city from spending money on sex-traffic investigations that involve racial profiling.

"It would make it very challenging to investigate and prosecute human trafficking," agreed San Francisco District Attorney Kamala Harris. "We need to use police resources to investigate where there is a suspicion that women and children, in particular immigrants, are being exploited.

"This measure is nothing more than a welcome mat for prostitutes and pimps to come and hang out in San Francisco," she said.

The main goal of decriminalization, proponents say, is the safety of prostitutes.

"Workers would like it if crimes like rape, robbery theft and coercion were vigorously investigated and prosecuted," Maxine Doogan, a founder of the Erotic Service Providers Union, wrote in an e-mail. "We want the right to make reports of crimes against us without being retaliated against by the Police Department."

The measure is hardly the first attempt to decriminalize prostitution in San Francisco. Terence Hallinan frequently supported decriminalization efforts during his tenure as district attorney and on the Board of Supervisors.

In April this year, Supervisor Jake McGoldrick, long in favor of decriminalization, requested an audit of the first offender program, questioning whether the program was worth supporting. A report by the U.S. Department of Justice this year found that men who participated in the program were 30 percent less likely to be rearrested for soliciting a prostitute than men who did not attend the class.

The program was born from San Francisco's Task Force on Prostitution, which was created in 1994 by the Board of Supervisors to consider revisions to prostitution laws and how the city enforces them. In 1996, the task force recommended that the city stop prosecuting prostitution crimes and instead focus on social services related to the sex trade

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by alexz
    Given it's san francisco, they'll probably legalize murder.
    Good one!

Here's my email message I sent to the little boy governator.

You are an adolecent idiot! Which proves there should be age limits on the office of Governorship. You are just "playing house" with peoples lives.
    The day you change your mind will be the day they kill someone in your family. Obviously you are not able to see the future, just the cheap pool boy. May your city pay dearly/dollarly to this woman and any other AMERICANS family's that are slaughtered! Perhaps MS13 has threatened you or your family already and you don't have the balls to go up against them?

Have a lousy day fool...
    Awesome! The time is here for Americans to give the cowards payback and make sure they have a lousy day!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast