Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guardsmen overrun at the Border

Guardsmen overrun at the Border

12 News
    Jan. 4, 2007 02:44 PM

National Guard unit stormed while patroling the border

A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.

The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The area is known as a drug corridor. Last year, 124-thousand pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in this area.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico.
    http://www.azcentral.com/php-bin/clickt ... 04-CR.html
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

We knew about this at work this morning, but they said they didn't want to release it to the media. This Phoenix link is the only one on the Web so far. The incident happened in the Tucson Sector, but no Tucson media is reporting on it yet. Even this Phoenix story is very preliminary. I hope they dig and reveal more about this. Especially since the Feds wanted to bury this so no one would know about it.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I cannot believe that our Gov, our President, has placed our National Guardsmen down on that border without one bit of protection against these desperate armed to the teeth Mexican scum bag dope dealers! If just one of our men and women down on that dam border come up shot and killed or even wounded, I hope that idiot sitting up in our whitehouse understands just how the American people will hold him personally responsible for what happens to these guard who have been forced to go to help our border without their weapons! Dollars to donuts, our servicemen in Iraq and everywhere else in the world minding the borders of other countries are armed to the teeth, he would not think of sending them to secure their borders without weapons. My contempt for this President is at an all time high!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Geez, 1st I have heard of this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.
    Thank God we have a national media who pride themselves in providing us with second by second, wall to wall coverage of earth shattering and consequential events. Like the birth of Tom Cruise's baby, the life story of some mental high-pants-wearing pedophile who claims to have killed a child in Colorado ten years ago and the clash of words by such intellectual titans as Donald Trump and Rosie O'Doorknob, but regarding an incident affecting our national security and the lives of our National Guardsmen on the border they report nothing.

So we have an organization called the National Guard, supposedly created to do a little thing like 'guard the nation' and Bush refuses to let them even carry weapons, sheer genius. Then for show, he deploys them completely unarmed to the border to allegedly protect us from invasion, and they get attacked and over-run, forcing them to flee for their lives by armed Mexican thugs and criminals, who knows, possibly even corrupt Mexican army forces.

If we had to rely on this idiot to protect us from an invading army or terrorist group coming across the border to kill us, we'd all be dead by now. Oh gee, we do have to rely on this dipwad to protect us. Great job, Mr. president, why not just supply the Guardsmen with white flags so they can surrender our country to any group that wants to come in and annihilate us. I cannot believe the stupidity and ineptitude of this moronic buffoon.. errr.. wait a second, on second thought, I do believe it.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I cannot believe that our Gov, our President, has placed our National Guardsmen down on that border without one bit of protection against these desperate armed to the teeth Mexican scum bag dope dealers! If just one of our men and women down on that dam border come up shot and killed or even wounded, I hope that idiot sitting up in our whitehouse understands just how the American people will hold him personally responsible for what happens to these guard who have been forced to go to help our border without their weapons! Dollars to donuts, our servicemen in Iraq and everywhere else in the world minding the borders of other countries are armed to the teeth, he would not think of sending them to secure their borders without weapons. My contempt for this President is at an all time high!
    Oh, I believe it. Look at the two border patrol agents who are about to go to prison for a decade. Bush under no circumstances wants our border protected or secured. Bush knows billions of dollars of illegal drugs come over the border every year. Bush knows violent criminals come over from mexico and murder and rape american citizens. And he knows terrorists are also coming over the mexican border and yet he still does nothing. You have to wonder just what Bush's agenda is and exactly who's side he is actually on? Because he is doing exactly the opposite of almost everything he should be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Oh, I believe it. Look at the two border patrol agents who are about to go to prison for a decade. Bush under no circumstances wants our border protected or secured. Bush knows billions of dollars of illegal drugs come over the border every year. Bush knows violent criminals come over from mexico and murder and rape american citizens. And he knows terrorists are also coming over the mexican border and yet he still does nothing. You have to wonder just what Bush's agenda is and exactly who's side he is actually on? Because he is doing exactly the opposite of almost everything he should be doing.
    let me ask you a question, why in the hell are we Americans sitting back on our thumbs and allowing this to happen to us?We cannot just blame Bush and our suppose to be elected leaders by we the people, to stand up there and allow this to happen to our country. If we let that happen, then we are as much to blame as they are ! We would never have received our Independence from England in the first place if we had done no more then we are doing now to stop this invasion of our country by another country! We are all working hard, writing letters, making phone calls, begging our leaders to listen to us, for some reason they aren't hearing us , now we learn their country Mexico, is going to supply their people with GPS devices in order to make it even more likely they will be able to get into our country, something is wrong here folks, we are getting down to the NittyGritty, what the hell is it going to take for us Americans, who have every right to protect our borders as our constitution tells us that we have, not just our leaders, the bottom line, what do we have to do to get this done before it is to late?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just keep getting little snippets about this story don't we? Forced to retreat? No one dares stand up? Not surprising after what we know about those border patrol agents that did their jobs. What an insult to our National Guard. Keeping it low key aren't they?

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=5895001

Gunman attack Border Patrol site before retreating back to Mexico

LUKEVILLE, Ariz. -- Gunmen attacked a U.S. Border Patrol entry site along Arizona's border before retreating back to Mexico, authorities said Thursday.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen overran the Identification Team site around 11 p.m. Wednesday.

The site is manned by National Guardsmen, who were forced to retreat.

The Border Patrol wouldn't say whether any shots were fired but said no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The incident occurred somewhere along the 120-mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville, an area known as a drug corridor.

Last year, 124,000 pounds of illegal drugs were confiscated in that area, according to the Border Patrol.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    We knew about this at work this morning, but they said they didn't want to release it to the media. This Phoenix link is the only one on the Web so far. The incident happened in the Tucson Sector, but no Tucson media is reporting on it yet. Even this Phoenix story is very preliminary. I hope they dig and reveal more about this. Especially since the Feds wanted to bury this so no one would know about it.

I heard about this on lou dobbs on thursday afternoon. i think it was one of the last things mentioned.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast