Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MOD EDIT
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

CNN reported that the troops are under standing orders to retreat if they encounter any armed invaders at all. Bush throws border patrol agents in prison for using their weapons, even when justified. So there is no way he will ever allow our national guard troops, stationed on the border to ever defend themselves or this country. It's just not going to happen. We are actually being invaded by Mexico and Bush does nothing except push policies that would encourage even more to invade. Do you want to know what america will look like in 10 years? Just take a look across the border and watch the most violent criminals in the most violent neighborhoods. Because if Bush has his way those very same people will be living on your street here in the USA.

So, did anybody see this story reported in their newspaper today?

I sure didn't.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

it was on the front page of the dallas newspaper.
    it was also front page on drudge report in the left hand column in red lettering. i did NOT see it on the houston or san antonio newspaper though they do have the article about the GPS there

It was not in the North County Times. I had to make about 50 reader posts before they would post just 5 of my comments.

Mexican president encourages soldiers conducting anti-drug operations
    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/01 ... 1_3_07.txt
    Adam wrote on January 05, 2007 10:44 AM:"On Wednesday a National guard unit on the Arizona Mexico border, came under attack from Armed people illegally crossing our border. The United States National Guard unit was force to flee for their safety, because they are not allowed to shoot back!"

Cargo planes, helicopters drop 900-plus hay bales to hungry, snowbound cattle on Colorado plains
    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/01 ... 1_4_07.txt
    Skip wrote on January 05, 2007 10:12 AM:"On Wednesday night a National Guard Post on the Arizona / Mexico was attacked by Armed Illegals crossing our border, and it does not even rate a mention in most media outlests. What is happening to this country! National Guard Soldiers are forced to flee for their lives."

Soldiers, police pour into Tijuana in Mexican president's war on drug gangs
    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/01 ... 1_4_07.txt
    Skip wrote on January 05, 2007 11:38 AM:"They are moving East? A national Guard unit came under Armed Attack by Armed men who were Illegaly crossing the Border. The Border Patrol says the incident occurred somewhere along the 120 mile section of the border between Nogales and Lukeville. The National Guard Unit was forced to flee for their safety and the is a no engagement policy in effect! Where is Bush and the Federal Government now!"

Immigration debate blazed in North County this year
    http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006/12 ... _30_06.txt
    Hawkeye wrote on January 05, 2007 11:44 AM:"CNN reported that the troops are under standing orders to retreat if they encounter any armed invaders at all. Bush throws border patrol agents in prison for using their weapons, even when justified. So there is no way he will ever allow our national guard troops, stationed on the border to ever defend themselves or this country. It's just not going to happen. We are actually being invaded by Mexico and Bush does nothing except push policies that would encourage even more to invade. Do you want to know what america will look like in 10 years? Just take a look across the border and watch the most violent criminals in the most violent neighborhoods. Because if Bush has his way those very same people will be living on your street here in the USA."

Skip wrote on January 05, 2007 2:39 PM:"On Wednesday night a National Guard Post on the Arizona / Mexico was attacked by Armed Illegals crossing our border, and it does not even rate a mention in most media outlets. What is happening to this country! National Guard Soldiers are forced to flee for their lives. "

I'm not surprised about this attack, are you? I wish is would happen more and on a larger scale. Then the government will have to do something and/or the American people will wake up from their apathetic live and stand up for what is theirs? Or, at least, that's what I hope they would do?
    D.W.

illegals

Mod Edit

See the posting rules at the top of each forum please.
    No talk of violence or race baiting.

IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A follow up story.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 745#270745

Offical states Guard wasn't overrun by gunmen...

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just spotted this story on the Drudge Report. That means it will be all across the nation this weekend Fri-Sun.

As the public gets wind of this, there is going to be a huge desire to discuss it.

You are going to see some legs on this story!

W

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast