Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HispanicActivists "storm the home" of state Sen. C

This is one of the biggest differences between us and the radical Hispanic groups - they are vicious and brutal - they all need to be put in jail (that's where we would be if we did this!). It also shows that they don't fit into our cultural and are unwilling to. They are trying to harass the Senator because of Assembly Bill 69, which requires persons applying for a driver’s license in Wisconsin prove their citizenship or legal status in the United States.

Please send a note of encouragement to Senator Stepp and tell her that requiring people to prove their citizenship or legal status is the right thing to do:

Senator Cathy Stepp sen.stepp@legis.state.wi.us
    http://www.legis.state.wi.us/senate/sen21/sen21.html

And please go to the article website and make comments:
    http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/ind ... temid=3232
    http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/ind ... temid=3245

12/19: Activists "storm the home" of state Sen. Cathy Stepp

Stepp Will Pursue Charges

Leaders of a Hispanic activist group known as Voces de la Frontera believe that in America, it is better to storm the home of an elected official and yell in their windows after dark to intimidate someone rather than to run for office to change policy.

On the evening of Friday, December 16th, a group of people advocating the issuing of drivers’ licenses to non-citizens appeared outside my windows yelling and attempting to intimidate me into voting against Assembly Bill 69.

AB 69 requires that a person applying for a driver’s license in Wisconsin prove his citizenship or legal status in the United States. Law enforcement was notified and the group disbanded but I am still working with law enforcement officials to press charges against the group’s leadership. This group justifies their actions by claiming they have not had their phone call returned when in reality all constituent calls are returned until callers become belligerent or profane.

This group doesn’t care that the rights of citizens in Wisconsin would be taken away by the federal government if our state doesn’t comply with the federal REAL ID Act by 2008. Unless the legislature passes AB 69, Wisconsin drivers licenses will no longer be recognized as valid identification for boarding a plane. Right now, Wisconsin is one of the only states dangling the carrot of a driver’s license to anyone who will break into our country illegally.

Opponents of the bill, like the leadership of Voces de la Frontera, threaten that if they don’t get their way, illegal aliens will respond by driving without a license anyway. If the legislature responds to threats like this, should we then issue pilots’ licenses to illegal aliens who threaten that they’ll fly a plane without one? They also argue that the bill will punish Hispanics more than it will deter Middle Eastern terrorists, even though the requirements will be the same for everyoneâ€â€

Senator Stepp, you are a brave and honorable person and we appreciate your courage and stedfastness to the cause of America's Future.

Get some video cameras installed at your house; take pictures; and turn these people in for trespassing and terrorism.

Then we'll ship their butts to GITMO for some "special treatment".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am going to contact this brave woman RIGHT NOW.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

GO BOOTSIE!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did it. I also gave her your suggestion about the cameras and having those suckers arrested for harassment.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

TERRORISM, Bootsie, TERRORISM. We want to get them down to GITMO, so we can get them TALKIN'!! We want names!

SH T. I FORGOT terrorism. You need to tell her about that. Cheer her on, Judy. I told her that I would be PROUD to live in her state with her representing ME!

Another American Hero!

This is one of the biggest differences between us and the radical Hispanic groups - they are vicious and brutal - they all need to be put in jail (that's where we would be if we did this!). It also shows that they don't fit into our cultural and are unwilling to. They are trying to harass the Senator because of Assembly Bill 69, which requires persons applying for a driver's license in Wisconsin prove their citizenship or legal status in the United States.
    Yes, they ignore our laws becuase the people allowing them in are breaking our laws. This proves Bush's incompetence to run this country!

IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I SECOND THE MOTION, ROCKFISH!

ALL IN FAVOR SAY AYE!

I'm sending an email note now.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast