Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take action on this matter with our citizen activists now by visiting this link and using the resources and instructions found at

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-14655.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We in the Mexico-United States border region, looking toward education in the year 2010, consider our children to be our most precious resource. Therefore, every individual has the right to equal educational opportunities through which she/he will develop self-esteem, dignity, cultural pride, understanding of others, and the capacity to become a positive, contributing member of society.
    The above quote comes from the mission statement of Voces de la Frontera. They went on to name specific cities, most of which I am familiar with. I hope they know that their plan is rapidly ruining the very schools they seek to improve by their invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

equal educational opportunities through which she/he will develop self-esteem, dignity, cultural pride,
    "EQUAL" is the operative word here. They don't want EQUAL. They want SPECIAL.

"CULTURAL PRIDE" in WHAT?? AMERICA'S CULTURE or THEIR country's culture??? If they want to develop cultural pride in AMERICA'S culture, I'm for it. If they want to develop CULTURAL PRIDE in their own COUNTRY, I say GO BACK TO THAT COUNTRY where it will be readily available.

THIS IS INFURIATING.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Okay, since I'm among friends here, I'll confess. What I REALLY wanted to say to Senator Stepp is that at long last some of our elected officials are facing the same terror and threats to their safety as they have asked the average citizen in this country to handle with eqanimity. I do hope that her quote 'I don't want this to reflect on the hispanic community that I have come to know and love'...isn't referring to the ILLEGAL hispanic community. This incident should certainly give Senator Stepp cause for pause...

Bush, Cheney, Flake and others are insulated against meeting the aggressive illegals face to face...how unfortunate for us that this is true.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I sent those folks Frosty's article, Can Our Civilization Survive?. Maybe that will open some sheeple eyes.

Stand your ground!

Dear Senator Stepp:

I urge you to stand your ground against the "Hispanic activists" opposing your efforts to introduce sanity into our driver licensing process. We have much the same problem here in NC where our state government actively encourages and abets illegal immigration. Legal immigrants have nothing to fear from such laws, but iIlegal immigration is a cancer we must stop now.

mrharrison1

Bush, Cheney, Flake and others are insulated against meeting the aggressive illegals face to face...how unfortunate for us that this is true.
    That is right. Bush and Chertoff insulated themselves against just about everyone when they showed up here on the border. Although it was known that Bush was coming here, the streets were blocked and the area was secured, holding up traffic for hours and jamming up people who live and work in this city! Chertoff's visit wasn't even announced until after he was safely tucked away out of public reach.

Doesn't that mean that they KNOW there is danger? Why should common citizens be subjected to danger and elected officials not be? I understand the need for their Secret Service Bodyguards, etc. I don't have any quarrel with that. But do you think that they are so disillusioned by the cocoon in which they live that they really don't understand the danger the average citizen faces every day?

When Bush makes this country into a third world nation is Laura gonna stand in the window looking out at the starving people in the bread line and say: "Let them eat cake?"

No, SHE is going to SERVE IT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HOw the hell do you "not intend to intimidate" somebody by invading their home?

They like invading other peoples' homes, that's how they got here!

HOw the hell do you "not intend to intimidate" somebody by invading their home?
    Good question nh!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast