Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You spoke a mouthful, nh, they start by invading our borders..then invading the ranches along the border...then invading our neighborhoods and places of employment, our schools, nothing is safe from this horde.

I'd love to see the children of elected officials have to go to school and be taught in spanish at least a half a day...I'd like for them to know the terror that exists in the battleground that our school campuses have become.

I'd love for them to have to walk the streets and drive our highways without the protection of their bodyguards...or live other than in gated communities...if any of the above should happen you would not see them evading enforcing our laws.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

List of Names

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Senator Stepp, you are a brave and honorable person and we appreciate your courage and stedfastness to the cause of America's Future.

Get some video cameras installed at your house; take pictures; and turn these people in for trespassing and terrorism.

Then we'll ship their butts to GITMO for some "special treatment".

Judy,I like to way you think.
    I would like to see the names of the Americans that are in favor of,or on the side of,the Invaders.
    If we could mantain,and publish,a list of "Anti America Americans" so that All Others Could See who these "Anti American Ameicans" are,we might be able to do some "Intimidation"of our own.
    This is a fine example of what this nation is looking foward to, if this type "Third World Thinking" is tolerated by the America People.
    I live in North Carolina so I know about Drivers Licenes.North Carolina gives the written test in Spanish.Even if the "Invader" passes the test,he/she still can`t read the signs.How STUPID is that?
    Jerry Alexander
    IMPEACH BUSH AND ALL OF HIS FRIENDS.

Right!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    You spoke a mouthful, nh, they start by invading our borders..then invading the ranches along the border...then invading our neighborhoods and places of employment, our schools, nothing is safe from this horde.

I'd love to see the children of elected officials have to go to school and be taught in spanish at least a half a day...I'd like for them to know the terror that exists in the battleground that our school campuses have become.

I'd love for them to have to walk the streets and drive our highways without the protection of their bodyguards...or live other than in gated communities...if any of the above should happen you would not see them evading enforcing our laws.

RR
    Right! Please let me know when that happens.
    You must always remember,we`re dealing with cowards.

OH, but don't forget, jcalex---those SIGNS are PICTURES now! I can't FIGURE OUT HALF OF THE PICTURES MYSELF!!! It's like all of the diagrams in cars now for heat, windshield wipers, etc. that are IMPOSSIBLE to understand. I want them to go back to WORDS. ENGLISH ONES AT THAT!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Bush, Cheney, Flake and others are insulated against meeting the aggressive illegals face to face...how unfortunate for us that this is true.
    That is right. Bush and Chertoff insulated themselves against just about everyone when they showed up here on the border. Although it was known that Bush was coming here, the streets were blocked and the area was secured, holding up traffic for hours and jamming up people who live and work in this city! Chertoff's visit wasn't even announced until after he was safely tucked away out of public reach.

Doesn't that mean that they KNOW there is danger? Why should common citizens be subjected to danger and elected officials not be? I understand the need for their Secret Service Bodyguards, etc. I don't have any quarrel with that. But do you think that they are so disillusioned by the cocoon in which they live that they really don't understand the danger the average citizen faces every day?

When Bush makes this country into a third world nation is Laura gonna stand in the window looking out at the starving people in the bread line and say: "Let them eat cake?"
    Bottom Line;Will someone please explain to me what "Bush" ment by "Willing Employer" hooking up with the "Willing Worker"
    Are the "Willing Employers" the same Employers that are hiring "Illegals" now and breaking Federal Laws by doing so,and, are these "Willing Workers" the same "Willing Workers" that are also Breaking Federal Law`s by being in this country in the first place?...Law Breaking Employers hiring Law Breaking Workers with the BLESSINGS OF OUR SO CALLED PRESIDENT.....Who the hell is Bush talking to when he utters such words?
    I WONDER HOW LONG IT WIL BE BEFORE OUR "WATERED DOWN AMERICA/NS" IS/ARE, BACK TO FULL STRENGTH
    I think the answer to "Sen. Stepp's Problem" lies within this quote, somewhere.
    Jerry Alexander

JCalex--loved your posts!! And you are right on the money with the "WILLING EMPLOYER" with "WILLING EMPLOYEE". They are precisely the same illegal employers hiring illegal aliens already turning our nation into a Third World Toilet Bowl illegally. BUSH just wants to make it a process of turning our nation into a Third World Toileg Bowl, LEGALLY.

Grrrrrrrr!!

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY!

And, I love the idea of making a list and posting it everywhere of all those in favor or foreign nationals instead of their fellow American Citizens.

We could call them AMERICA'S TRICK OR TREATERS IN THEIR HOUSE OF WHORES and wish them HAPPY GLOBALWEAN!

:P :P :P :P
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: HispanicActivists "storm the home" of state Se

[quote="Melissa"]This is one of the biggest differences between us and the radical Hispanic groups - they are vicious and brutal - they all need to be put in jail (that's where we would be if we did this!). It also shows that they don't fit into our cultural and are unwilling to. They are trying to harass the Senator because of Assembly Bill 69, which requires persons applying for a driver’s license in Wisconsin prove their citizenship or legal status in the United States.

Please send a note of encouragement to Senator Stepp and tell her that requiring people to prove their citizenship or legal status is the right thing to do:

Senator Cathy Stepp sen.stepp@legis.state.wi.us
    http://www.legis.state.wi.us/senate/sen21/sen21.html

And please go to the article website and make comments:
    http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/ind ... temid=3232
    http://www.journaltimes.com/nucleus/ind ... temid=3245

12/19: Activists "storm the home" of state Sen. Cathy Stepp

Stepp Will Pursue Charges

Leaders of a Hispanic activist group known as Voces de la Frontera believe that in America, it is better to storm the home of an elected official and yell in their windows after dark to intimidate someone rather than to run for office to change policy.

On the evening of Friday, December 16th, a group of people advocating the issuing of drivers’ licenses to non-citizens appeared outside my windows yelling and attempting to intimidate me into voting against Assembly Bill 69.

AB 69 requires that a person applying for a driver’s license in Wisconsin prove his citizenship or legal status in the United States. Law enforcement was notified and the group disbanded but I am still working with law enforcement officials to press charges against the group’s leadership. This group justifies their actions by claiming they have not had their phone call returned when in reality all constituent calls are returned until callers become belligerent or profane.

This group doesn’t care that the rights of citizens in Wisconsin would be taken away by the federal government if our state doesn’t comply with the federal REAL ID Act by 2008. Unless the legislature passes AB 69, Wisconsin drivers licenses will no longer be recognized as valid identification for boarding a plane. Right now, Wisconsin is one of the only states dangling the carrot of a driver’s license to anyone who will break into our country illegally.

Opponents of the bill, like the leadership of Voces de la Frontera, threaten that if they don’t get their way, illegal aliens will respond by driving without a license anyway. If the legislature responds to threats like this, should we then issue pilots’ licenses to illegal aliens who threaten that they’ll fly a plane without one? They also argue that the bill will punish Hispanics more than it will deter Middle Eastern terrorists, even though the requirements will be the same for everyoneâ€â€

GOOD POST JCalex!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I went to this lady's website. She is a very attractive, young, blonde woman. Probably exactly the type that they knew that they could intimidate. Some of those animals probably threatened to rape her. Sexual terrorism is quite common in Latin America, and women are basically dogs whose only purpose is to bear children.

They had to pick the only Republican without a gun nearby!

nhantimassredrebel said:

Sexual terrorism is quite common in Latin America, and women are basically dogs whose only purpose is to bear children.
    And please tell me why we want to import THAT!?!?!?!?!

Like women here don't already have enough problems?

Thanks Wackident for setting women back 500 years.

Bush, you're insane.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast