Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just love the sight of all the ICE buses filling up with handcuffed illegal aliens.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looks like WWNC is reporting it.

http://www.wwnc.com/main.html
    Click on listen live
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Mr. Oswald is a LIAR no doubt about it.He knows about E-Verify but did not use it.I am sick of employers getting off because they are good liars !! E-Verify must be made MANDATORY because some employers are greedy crooks.
    Right USP! E-Verify needs to be made MANDATORY, especially for any business who has been raided by ICE and were found to have been employing illegal invaders! A condition for them to remain in business should be to fully implement E-Verify!!

Look at the excuses this traitor is making!! I'm sick and tired of these business owners and leaders making the same arguments as to why they cannot obey the law!

Enough already!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I contacted one of the reporters on this story and asked if they were using E-verify. Here is the reporters response.

He said they have started using it but most of these folks were hired before it was
    available. I'll try to reflect that in the story. Thanks for bringing this up.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Good job JP

[quote]“As an aside - my parachute in Vietnam was made by Mills Manufacturing in Asheville,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="butterbean"][quote]“As an aside - my parachute in Vietnam was made by Mills Manufacturing in Asheville,â€

chairman just posted another article at http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-127664.html
    A quote from that really galls me:
    The workers apprehended were being bused to the Henderson County Detention Center. Some who have health or family-related issues will be taken back to the plant in Woodfin and released under order to appear later in an immigration court, he said
    Aren't the taxpaying citizens already paying for these health and family-related issues? If we release them, we are trusting they will return for court. That has been shown in the past to work just as well as our new nifty self-deportation program.

I just talked with WRAL here in Raleigh and they said that they had not heard about the story so I told them where to find it and how their corporate masters probably will not let them tell the people of NC . However thanks to their grand reporting I now know that a school in Texas has a special suit for students to wear when they misbehave .

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    I just talked with WRAL here in Raleigh and they said that they had not heard about the story so I told them where to find it and how their corporate masters probably will not let them tell the people of NC . However thanks to their grand reporting I now know that a school in Texas has a special suit for students to wear when they misbehave .
    Keep us updated Hawk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast