Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It keeps becoming more and more apparent just how out of control this situation is. Can you see illegals in Mexico waving the Mexican flag and demonstrating against enforcing it's immigration laws?
    Unbelievable how this is happening!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anybody else ever feel like we are in the middle of an episode of the Twilight Zone?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They should also raid Pollo Tropical on Bird Rd and 87th in Miami, Taco Bell on Park Road in Hollywood, and many others fast food restaurants. Then they could go to Aventura Mall where almost all the employees in the food court are illegals and many stores such as Armani Exchange hire them as well. Then there is the illegal Columbian working on the Florida Turnpike System who has fake ID and some of his superiors even know it. It makes me wonder how many more are there.
    I have stated this before and will say it again: if Homeland Security paid a reward for every illegal that you turn in and they deport I could make a small fortune. Currently ICE agents are too busy with illegals in gangs in my area.
    Did you know bounty hunters look for Illegal Aliens who have defied deportation orders ? I just read about two in Miami Florida and they say it pays very well,up to $1,500 per Alien caught.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

It has just begun in Reno; the next 3 days will be interesting:

About 60 Hispanics meeting Saturday in Reno called for a boycott of all Northern Nevada businesses Monday through Wednesday in reaction to a federal raid Thursday where 54 suspected illegal workers were arrested.

The group also called for a strike by all Hispanic workers on Wednesday in support of those arrested and for a rally and a march for Reno's federal courthouse.

"Huelga! Huelga! Huelga!" the group chanted as it stood and applauded near the end of the meeting at El Cordero de Dios Assemblies of God Church off Wells Avenue in Reno. Huelga is a Spanish work for strike.

The group also called for a boycott of Reno radio station KKOH and its afternoon talk show host, Bill Manders.

"We feel we Latinos have been bushwhacked, charred and ICEd by our government, who has not the cojones to come to a solution concerning immigration," said Gilbert Cortez, president of Casa Latina Centro de Informacion, one of the groups that organized the meeting.

"This land belongs to God and not to the United States," Cortez said.
    After 3 days of boycotts of ALL businesses (including the ones that hire illegals!!), they will then strike on Wednesday and march to the downtown Federal building to protest our government enforcing our laws. Bill Manders, the 3 to 6 PM host on a Conservative talk station, is very pro toward the LEGAL Hispanic community and very AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Keep it coming, Gilbert! You are publicizing the problem better than anything else we can do!! Why not keep your general strike going perpetually??

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic ... 00323/1016

Heck, they could have a full-time, 24-7 division for ICE if they did that around Houston!

USPatriot where did you read about that. I am interested as I could make a fortune off of it even if I just gave people up to them and then got a reward. All I would need to do is give them names. The number of people the police department alone run where you get deportation order on them in big red letters in the NCIC is unbelievable! Yet the police are unable to do anything as per notice by the department's lawyer. I wish I could post a copy of it on line and get it to the media and ask hpw can the police get these illegals out of this country. The only people besides ICE and Border Patrol that can are prisons after they get booked for felonies and misdemeanors which include first time DUI offenses.

Back to McDonalds, I went there to get a kids meal as I do once in a blue moon and I think ICE should check the one on Hollywood Blvd. out as well. Most of the blacks that were once there were replaced by Hispanics with accents who barely speak English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At least yours can barely speak english,
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, we can fund Alipac by joining together and starting our own bounty hunting business.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Does anybody else ever feel like we are in the middle of an episode of the Twilight Zone?
    Yep..

But it ain't Rod Serling screwing things up....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast