Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I just hope our government wakes up and takes control before we find ourselves in the 2nd American civil war.
    I feel it coming in my bones cayla. I hope to God I'm wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I just hope our government wakes up and takes control before we find ourselves in the 2nd American civil war.
    I feel it coming in my bones cayla. I hope to God I'm wrong.
    me too Gogo, me too.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I am thinking of starting a bounty hunter company that is only after illegals. There are people I know who have experience and I can access the information easily. Anyone that gets run and has a deportation order can be passed on to my staff and they can get them. I would also pay people money for tips that result in a capture and that way we can even get more. Once word gets out others might just self deport. Actually I think this is why many illegals are leaving South Florida.
    That's a great idea Wait until word gets out about this. There are already professional bounty hunting (also called skip tracing) schools in the country. Those of us who make a measly living might actually look at this as an alternative to grinding away at the office for 40 hours a week - at least with skip tracing, there's a way to find job satisfaction. I say SPREAD THE WORD!
    Try burning this one!

There's usually good money in it.

Hey Cayla lets start our own "Bounty Girls" (show on Court TV). Sorry no low neck blouses for me.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    There's usually good money in it.

Hey Cayla lets start our own "Bounty Girls" (show on Court TV). Sorry no low neck blouses for me.

me neither, 20 years ago would have been a different story
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The show Bounty Girls Miami is bogus. My friend writes bail bonds and says they had desk jobs until the show. They would write bonds on the weekend. I seen them film it in Northside and had to laugh. The real bounty hunters were in the behind them with guns ready. Those women don't even wear bullet proof vests. The last bounty hunter in Miami who did not wear one was killed a couple months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The show Bounty Girls Miami is bogus. My friend writes bail bonds and says they had desk jobs until the show. They would write bonds on the weekend. I seen them film it in Northside and had to laugh. The real bounty hunters were in the behind them with guns ready. Those women don't even wear bullet proof vests. The last bounty hunter in Miami who did not wear one was killed a couple months ago.
    Ya, I kind of figured. LOL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345