Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

onetrickydude, I love that avatar. It makes me chuckle.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

cayla99 it would be nice. I am going to find out more about bounty hunters going after illegals. My friend writes bail bonds and I will ask her about it. If they can then I will look into it myself. In South Florida you could make more money doing that than in real estate. If they get $1500 per person with a deportation order than all you need is 20 a month to make $30,000 or if you are aggressive like I am I could make double that amount or more. Then you have to look into if you turn the whole family in and get that amount per person. Thinking about it this may be why Mexicans have been running from Florida to Canada due to the fear of being caught.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The one in Port Chester New York isn't any better. I was there last night. Ordered 3 double cheese burgers & large fries. No one there spoke enough English to get that order right. Even after telling them at least four times. I lost my temper and told the girl at the window that if you illegals are going to come to our country and work at our jobs that they should at least learn to speak our language. I was then told by the manager, who also barely spoke english, that I was not going to be allowed in that establishment again. Actually I was told ' YOU NO COME BACK HERE NO MORE". Imagine that, people who should not be in this country telling me I can't go back to that McDonalds anymore. I thought McDonalds was as American as apple pie. Guess I was wrong. Maybe they need to stop selling hambergers & start selling Tacos. At least they'll know how to make them.

Lisa Howard, a spokeswoman for McDonald's Corp., based in Oak Brook, Ill., said the company had no comment on the arrests. ``This is a local situation with a local operator,'' she said.
    START CALLING YOUR LOCAL STORES! this is a great weapon. EVERY SINGLE local restaurant is most likely owned by a franchisee. Call them and tell them that THEY COULD BE NEXT!

It's only a matter of time before they all come crashing down.

I've noticed a lot of Burger Kings closing here in Dallas. I'm not sure it has anything to do with illegals. Does anyone have any insight?

Oh and if I go to a restaurant where the people waiting on me don't speak English I leave. I do not go back. I don't care if I never eat out again. (Quite frankly it would probably be healthier for me anyway.)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They should also raid Pollo Tropical on Bird Rd and 87th in Miami, Taco Bell on Park Road in Hollywood, and many others fast food restaurants. Then they could go to Aventura Mall where almost all the employees in the food court are illegals and many stores such as Armani Exchange hire them as well. Then there is the illegal Columbian working on the Florida Turnpike System who has fake ID and some of his superiors even know it. It makes me wonder how many more are there.
    I have stated this before and will say it again: if Homeland Security paid a reward for every illegal that you turn in and they deport I could make a small fortune. Currently ICE agents are too busy with illegals in gangs in my area.
    Did you know bounty hunters look for Illegal Aliens who have defied deportation orders ? I just read about two in Miami Florida and they say it pays very well,up to $1,500 per Alien caught.
    Holy cow, I found myself a new job. yeeeee haw

I've noticed a lot of Burger Kings closing here in Dallas. I'm not sure it has anything to do with illegals. Does anyone have any insight?
    As a matter of fact I do. I have eaten at Burger King. Makes the arches look like a 5 star restaurant.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    They should also raid Pollo Tropical on Bird Rd and 87th in Miami, Taco Bell on Park Road in Hollywood, and many others fast food restaurants. Then they could go to Aventura Mall where almost all the employees in the food court are illegals and many stores such as Armani Exchange hire them as well. Then there is the illegal Columbian working on the Florida Turnpike System who has fake ID and some of his superiors even know it. It makes me wonder how many more are there.
    I have stated this before and will say it again: if Homeland Security paid a reward for every illegal that you turn in and they deport I could make a small fortune. Currently ICE agents are too busy with illegals in gangs in my area.
    Did you know bounty hunters look for Illegal Aliens who have defied deportation orders ? I just read about two in Miami Florida and they say it pays very well,up to $1,500 per Alien caught.
    Holy cow, I found myself a new job. yeeeee haw
    This is one job I wouldn't mind seeing a need to outsource. That would mean the illegals were all hasta la bye bye.

Um - hi. If anyone finds information pertaining to bounty hunters hunting illegals, would they please provide a link. This may be very good news for those of us who would like to see aggressive action in getting this scum off our streets. I ran a search on Google.com and found nothing. will keep searching. Thanks.
    Try burning this one!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    It keeps becoming more and more apparent just how out of control this situation is. Can you see illegals in Mexico waving the Mexican flag and demonstrating against enforcing it's immigration laws?
    Unbelievable how this is happening!
    That's exactly right. Next time something like this happens ask them if they would carry the American flag in Mexico and tell them you don't like their immigration laws. Ask them what would happen to them.

The problem is the illegals are getting way to bold. They really do think they belong here and have rights. We need those thoughts knocked down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast