Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    We need to strengthen E-Verify (which is already being done), pass the SAVE Act, send out the "no-match" letters, and restart workplace raids.

THIS will stop illegal immigration -- without the need for a national biometric card and all the implications and unintended consequences thereof.

Schumer and Graham are really playing a cynical, deceptive game here -- wanting to impinge on our privacy to try to peddle mass amnesty -- after Obama has stopped almost all effective enforcement while leaving the borders widely open.
    Well stated Populist!
    Thanks Jean. This is really unbelievable: Schumer and Graham want us to be fingerprinted and our veins scanned so he can amnesty millions of illegal aliens.

I have a better idea: ENFORCE CURRENT LAW.
    The problem with enforcing the current law even with E-Verify is that illegals steal SS numbers that are VALID - they don't show up on E-VERIFY.

How do you plan to fix that problem? HOw are you going to deal with stolen ID and Stolen valid SS numbers if you don't have fingerprints on file in the form of biometric ID.

Remember only a valid citizen, legal immigrant or refugee would get a biometic ID. NO BIOMETRIC ID = no job.
    How do you fix that problem? Simple. Hire US Citizens and Deport Illegal Aliens. It's not complicated. It's very simple.
    Here's few suggestions the govt. fails to implment.

The SSA knows how many different people are using a single social security number (SSN). Their database an determine if a number is used by asingle individual in a single location or multiple locations. Thisinformation is NOT shared with Homeland Security or any other agency.

The IRS knows how many illegal aliens file taxes. They may use a false social security number on the W2 statement, but an ITIN in their 10W40. The IRSwill process every single tax form and never report a single illegal alien.

Even credit reporting agencies help illegal aliens. If an IA uses a stolen SSN for a "line of credit" the credit reporting agency never reports it to a law enforcement agency. They merely open a "sub" file for that social security number. Multiple uses require multiple sub files.

The records at all stste BMV or DMV should be dumped into E-verity. This gives E-verify a home address and photo. This has been done for some states.

The federal govt has several data bases that could be mined for false or duplictae SSNs, but agencies are fobidden to share this information. Any time Congress has "looked" at it they say nothing can be done without passing new laws.

Pass the new laws or use executive orders, but get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    I see Richard's from Boston. I've seen Richard on here for a while now posting arguments that sound like pro-illegal alien to me. Who exactly are you working for Richard and how have you been posting on here so many times without being suspected of being on the wrong side of this issue. Are you just now finally coming out in the open and showing your true sentiments or am i missing something? Richard seems to be advocating for the illegals.
    I've always enjoyed reading Richard's posts. He asks good questions and always contributes in a POSITIVE manner.

[quote=magyart]
    Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by "Populist":2ci7vq6d
    We need to strengthen E-Verify (which is already being done), pass the SAVE Act, send out the "no-match" letters, and restart workplace raids.

THIS will stop illegal immigration -- without the need for a national biometric card and all the implications and unintended consequences thereof.

Schumer and Graham are really playing a cynical, deceptive game here -- wanting to impinge on our privacy to try to peddle mass amnesty -- after Obama has stopped almost all effective enforcement while leaving the borders widely open.
    Well stated Populist!
    Thanks Jean. This is really unbelievable: Schumer and Graham want us to be fingerprinted and our veins scanned so he can amnesty millions of illegal aliens.

I have a better idea: ENFORCE CURRENT LAW.
    The problem with enforcing the current law even with E-Verify is that illegals steal SS numbers that are VALID - they don't show up on E-VERIFY.

How do you plan to fix that problem? HOw are you going to deal with stolen ID and Stolen valid SS numbers if you don't have fingerprints on file in the form of biometric ID.

Remember only a valid citizen, legal immigrant or refugee would get a biometic ID. NO BIOMETRIC ID = no job.
    How do you fix that problem? Simple. Hire US Citizens and Deport Illegal Aliens. It's not complicated. It's very simple.
    Here's few suggestions the govt. fails to implment.

The SSA knows how many different people are using a single social security number (SSN). Their database an determine if a number is used by asingle individual in a single location or multiple locations. Thisinformation is NOT shared with Homeland Security or any other agency.

The IRS knows how many illegal aliens file taxes. They may use a false social security number on the W2 statement, but an ITIN in their 10W40. The IRSwill process every single tax form and never report a single illegal alien.

Even credit reporting agencies help illegal aliens. If an IA uses a stolen SSN for a "line of credit" the credit reporting agency never reports it to a law enforcement agency. They merely open a "sub" file for that social security number. Multiple uses require multiple sub files.

The records at all stste BMV or DMV should be dumped into E-verity. This gives E-verify a home address and photo. This has been done for some states.

The federal govt has several data bases that could be mined for false or duplictae SSNs, but agencies are fobidden to share this information. Any time Congress has "looked" at it they say nothing can be done without passing new laws.

Pass the new laws or use executive orders, but get it done.[/quote:2ci7vq6d]

Instead of dumping state data into a federal computer, why not just have employers use E-Verify and then verify the state DMV data with the state directly? I really don't want the US government to have any more information than it already has on US citizens. I don't trust the motives of the US government any more.

Additionally, employers already know who is legal and illegal. I support E-verify to call their bluff, but I would be opposed to centralizing any more information on our population with the US government.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    I see Richard's from Boston. I've seen Richard on here for a while now posting arguments that sound like pro-illegal alien to me. Who exactly are you working for Richard and how have you been posting on here so many times without being suspected of being on the wrong side of this issue. Are you just now finally coming out in the open and showing your true sentiments or am i missing something? Richard seems to be advocating for the illegals.
    I've always enjoyed reading Richard's posts. He asks good questions and always contributes in a POSITIVE manner.
    It didn't seem to "POSITIVE" to me when he was calling Judy and myself idiots and such. You call it positive if you want to but he's advocating for Lindsay Graham's biometric card. I say if you and Richard want Lindsay Graham's biometric card then YOU take the card. As for me, give me my liberty and privacy like it's always been. I don't want my life to have to change in my country because the likes of Lindsey Graham have refused to enforce our nations' immigration laws. NO WAY!!

Instead of dumping state data into a federal computer, why not just have employers use E-Verify and then verify the state DMV data with the state directly? I really don't want the US government to have any more information than it already has on US citizens. I don't trust the motives of the US government any more.

This isn't a suggestion. This isactually being done. The state doesn't have very much information, the federal govt. doesn't already have. The state does take a nice photo, for the DL. I know mine makes me look handsome {GRIN}

A govt database I especially approve of, is the one every law enforcement agency, in the country can access. They can electronically inquire of ICE, about suspected IAs. It will become even easier with the Secure Communities Initiative.

Now, we are really off topic.

This isn't a suggestion. This isactually being done. The state doesn't have very much information, the federal govt. doesn't already have. The state does take a nice photo, for the DL. I know mine makes me look handsome {GRIN}

A govt database I especially approve of, is the one every law enforcement agency, in the country can access. They can electronically inquire of ICE, about suspected IAs. It will become even easier with the Secure Communities Initiative.

Now, we are really off topic.
    Yeah, I look beautiful in my driver's license photo too. Grin. It's amazing really how well they do with that one shot photo.

What were we talking about anyway?

Oh yeah! I remember now. E-verify. E-verify is for employers not law enforcement. I'm not buying into the objections about it as it is. I think the objections are irrelevant because they can be sorted out with a minimal of effort, and if the person in question isn't a US citizen that speaks English and doesn't have any "documents" that trace to the US State Department or DHS ... then send them on their way because the odds are that's there's 500 English-speaking US citizens standing in line for the job that day that will match up and verify. And if some illegal alien gets through the system, then the employer should have pursued their own better method of interviewing, doing background checks and so forth.

What everyone is losing sight of here is the basic fact that no employer hires an illegal alien by accident. They're hiring them deliberately. Their complaints about E-verify is just a ruse to delay the system that the employers know will force them to hire legal employees. I've been an employer. I can tell the difference between a US citizen and an illegal alien in 10 seconds with 3 questions with 99% accuracy. Where are you from? Oh? You don't speak English? Good bye.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It didn't seem to "POSITIVE" to me when he was calling Judy and myself idiots and such. You call it positive if you want to but he's advocating for Lindsay Graham's biometric card. I say if you and Richard want Lindsay Graham's biometric card then YOU take the card. As for me, give me my liberty and privacy like it's always been. I don't want my life to have to change in my country because the likes of Lindsey Graham have refused to enforce our nations' immigration laws. NO WAY!!
    Richard also called us "xenophobic paranoid" ...."loons". That's not positive dialogue between ALIPACers. That's right out of the OBL Playbook.

And I agree with you, no national ID, I'd rather put up with the illegal aliens than give the federal government one more iota of ability to steal my liberty or invade my privacy.

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Richard also called us "xenophobic paranoid" ...."loons". That's not positive dialogue between ALIPACers. That's right out of the OBL Playbook.

And I agree with you, no national ID, I'd rather put up with the illegal aliens than give the federal government one more iota of ability to steal my liberty or invade my privacy.

Well, we're not going to put up with either the mark of the beast biometric ID or the illegal alien invaders. This is OUR country....not the invaders' and not the traitors'.

Well, we're not going to put up with either the mark of the beast biometric ID or the illegal alien invaders. This is OUR country....not the invaders' and not the traitors'.
    Damn straight! And we will prevail.

Judy Wrote

Judy wrote in part:

"What everyone is losing sight of here is the basic fact that no employer hires an illegal alien by accident. They're hiring them deliberately. Their complaints about E-verify is just a ruse to delay the system that the employers know will force them to hire legal employees. I've been an employer. I can tell the difference between a US citizen and an illegal alien in 10 seconds with 3 questions with 99% accuracy. Where are you from? Oh? You don't speak English? Good bye."
    YES and DITTO!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast