Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    E-verify has already been proven to be only half effectivre due to identity fraud and lack of biometric controls and cross referencing opposed by privacy advocates. What do you expect us to do give up enforcement?
    We expect you to hire Americans and deport illegal aliens. This isn't rocket science.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Personally I believe that Biometric ID for everyone in the US is the way to go. It will be much easier to ferret out illegals and deny them employment and services with a biometric ID.

Personally I don't consider it a violation of my privacy and I really think that we should move to biometric ID right away.

I think Biometric IDs are great for National Security and I wish they would implement them without getting them mixed up in CIR -. Biomentric IDs should be a stand along bill and be passed this year.
    Why do you think they're great for National Security?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    Well, If you are so much in agreement with this then I say that YOU should do it. As for me, I don't believe that the "big brother" cameras at intersections and along the side of the highways are apropriate for Americans or a free society AT ALL and I know for a fact that the "big brother" biometric mark of the beast card is not for ME!! I agree with Dixie. Just enforce the laws against these illegals and their employers and stop the PCBS and get on with it.

If you trust Chucky Schumer and Lindsissy Grahamnesty and Barry Soetoro any further than you can throw that big cottonwood tree in my uncle's back yard then I have some prime ocean front real estate for sale that I would like you to consider over in Kansas. I mean it is priced to move.

I can't think of three people I would be more apprehensive about trusting with anything that has to do with my life. I haven't seen them support anything so far that i can agree with. Just Saying. IMHO this thing should be resisted at ALL costs.
    At all costs. Right O, Bostwitz.

Without empirically provable ID in some form there is no way to tell who is who, who is an actual legal or just an illegal alien using someone elses papers. Enforcement becomes useless because there is no way to tell if someone using a set of papers is using their own.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Mr. Graham says he respects those concerns but disagrees. "We've all got Social Security cards," he said. "They're just easily tampered with. Make them tamper-proof. That's all I'm saying.""

You Tory Traitor. Yes, WE, have our social security cards, but WE don't tamper with them. Illegal aliens tamper with them. Get the illegal aliens out of the country and we won't have to worry about anyone tampering with our social security cards.

Americans don't want a national ID. We didn't even want REALID when we found out what it really was. We don't want a biometric ID. We don't even want biometrics at our airports. We really want an end to this crap. 9/11 wasn't important enough to you or anyone else in the US Congress to even investigate it. So, screw you, Graham. Take your national biometric ID and shove it where the sun don't shine.

We're telling you what we want you to do and that is 1) secure our borders 2) enforce our laws 3) deport illegal aliens 4) period.

South Carolina! What is wrong with you people? How in the hell could you send such a traitor to the US Senate and after you knew what he was, have the audacity to send him back?! Get this pile of pig crap out of the US Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Without empirically provable ID in some form there is no way to tell who is who, who is an actual legal or just an illegal alien using someone elses papers. Enforcement becomes useless because there is no way to tell if someone using a set of papers is using their own.

Richard, Americans have been telling the difference between who is a US citizen and who isn't for over 221 years. Before we had cars, before we had typewriters, before we had Tee Vee, computers or plastic.

No we could not the Philippine doctors here in Boston I knew through the Benigno Aquino Foundation used to joke that they could not declare any working age legal Chinese dead here dead without thinking twice because their relatives would give them hell. It was taken for granted by a lot of families that an illegal would be declared dead and a living illegal relative would be given the work papers.

Without biometric ID in some form that is what happens in real life.

At the very least Social Security Cards should have photos like todays drivers licenses. By the time if they require RFID injections I would go Charlton Heston in front of you. I would consider fingerprints definitely maybe retina scans as part of the process to avoid the real life problem Gheen ignores and the Filipinos were talking about.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard wrote,
    It was taken for granted by a lot of families that an illegal would be declared dead and a living illegal relative would be given the work papers.
    How does that work out?
    If they are illegal, how do they have legal working papers?

This is not kindergarten where the many suffer due to the misbehaving few. Those that come here for work can be fingerprinted. They die, their fingerprints go with them.

A big Howdy going out to tither. Welcome to ALIPAC.

E-Verify can never be as good as a biometric ID.

Here is why:

1. Illegals steal valid SS number and E. Verify can't pick that up as it is not tied into the SS System.

2.The fingerprints on a Biometric ID will definitely catch ALL illegal immigrants.

These will soon be the norm WORLD WIDE due to illegal immigrants from the Third World flooding EU countries and the US.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast