Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Like I said before LAPhil the figures they are using are based on equating every Latino in this country with being an illegal alien but when the idiots around you on the train drown out the sensible conversation it is time to switch cars.
    When you and LAPhil realize that you're the ones equating Latinos with illegal immigration, as if they're the only ones, when they aren't, then you might cool down, take a deep breath, and admit you screwed up.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    California has illegal aliens from all over the world, not just Hispanics.
    I know that, Judy, but how many aren't Hispanic? Maybe 5%? My point was that it should be obvious that illegal aliens don't make up one third of the population of California. I'm not the one who screwed up.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    California has illegal aliens from all over the world, not just Hispanics.
    I know that, Judy, but how many aren't Hispanic? Maybe 5%? My point was that it should be obvious that illegal aliens don't make up one third of the population of California. I'm not the one who screwed up.
    No LAPhil. You haven't done the research and thought about it. When you do, you'll understand you're mistaken about the actual numbers of illegal aliens in California counting their offspring.

Nationwide, the number of illegal aliens from non-Hispanic countries is 20%, not 5%. In California that number is even higher because of the very large illegal alien Asian population in California and a very sizable illegal alien Eastern European population.

You're inundated LAPhil. Totally infiltrated. Completely surrounded. Denial won't help. We have to face the reality, stop it, deport them, and get our country back on track.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_im ... ted_States

If you study population growth statistics since the 70's, there's just no way to deny the magnitude of this problem. I did that 5 years ago and determined there were 50 million people in our country who weren't supposed to be here. Some were given amnesty, which doesn't change the impact, some are their offspring, which also doesn't change the impact.

We have 62 million people under the age of 65 on federal MediCaid and SCHIP programs. Out of 55 million K-12 students, 31 million are on Free School Lunch Program. This is because we have more people than jobs and wages to support them. This impact of illegal immigration isn't being caused by 11 million illegal aiiens. Out of 310 million people in our country, if there were only 11 million illegal aliens in the US, we'd rarely see one and we wouldn't be experiencing the enormous impact or being bankrupted because of it. They are overwhelming the jobs market, schools, hospitals, neighborhoods and impacting our political process. 11 million wouldn't have that impact. But 60 million would and is and it must be stopped. To do that everyone who is serious about stopping it must understand the size and scope of the problem we have to deal with.

They government knows how many there are. They use the Pew Center to lie about the numbers so Americans are put at ease by the false low numbers. That's why Bear Stearns did their own study and were shocked by their findings so much so that they only reported "20 million or more" 5 years ago and they didn't address the population impact of the offspring.

This is huge problem. It's bankrupted California and it's bankrupting our country. No one wishes this problem was smaller than it is than me, but the population numbers tell the story, Border Patrol tells the story in the Line in the Sand Report. The money spent by the feds, states and local communities tells the story. The numbers of them in our schools tells the story. The numbers of them in our maternity wards tell the story. It's not just Hispanics, although they are the primary culprit, but it's people from all over the world who have caught on to the fact that the US government wants them here even though the people of the US don't, and they're pouring in and breeding as we speak.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We've had the discussions about how many are here and my final thought on that is this. If there are three illegal aliens in this country then that is three too many. Our government has refused to enforce our immigration laws for decades while the people could clearly see that they had an agenda behind the lawlessness. That agenda is still active from one administration to the next. How did we end up with ONLY Presidents and other like minded politicians who would continue the policy of non enforcement where illegal aliens are concerned? I mean, out of ALL those elections, we couldn't get the luck of the draw and elect a President who would do the right thing by the American People and American Sovereignty not one time?

They are puppets for their globalist elite masters. This government is not of the People by the People and for the People any more. Amnesty for the 3rd world invaders is NOT the answer. Deportation and attrition through enforcement IS.

LAPhil with Judy and Bostwitz who interpret any immigrant they do not know as another illegal you are dealing with a pair of loons don't bother they are not worth our time.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you'll understand you're mistaken about the actual numbers of illegal aliens in California counting their offspring.

Nationwide, the number of illegal aliens from non-Hispanic countries is 20%, not 5%. In California that number is even higher because of the very large illegal alien Asian population in California and a very sizable illegal alien Eastern European population.
    Judy:

I am in no way in denial about the seriousness of the problem of illegal immigration. I live in Los Angeles, don't you think I can't see it in front of my face? All I'm saying is there aren't 12 million illegals in the state. Let's think about this logically: If you extrapolated that proportion to the entire country, and 1/3 of everyone in it were here illegally, that would amount to 100 million people. A little many, don't you think? I'd also be curious to know where you got that 50 million figure, because that's also rather hard to believe. It would mean 1 in 6 people in the country are not supposed to be here, but if you can give me the source, I'll retract my skepticism.

I'm also not sure if you're counting anchor babies as illegals. If you want to do that then I can't dispute the number, but of course under the current law they're legal citizens.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    you'll understand you're mistaken about the actual numbers of illegal aliens in California counting their offspring.

Judy:

I am in no way in denial about the seriousness of the problem of illegal immigration. I live in Los Angeles, don't you think I can't see it in front of my face? All I'm saying is there aren't 12 million illegals in the state. Let's think about this logically: If you extrapolated that proportion to the entire country, and 1/3 of everyone in it were here illegally, that would amount to 100 million people. A little many, don't you think? I'd also be curious to know where you got that 50 million figure, because that's also rather hard to believe. It would mean 1 in 6 people in the country are not supposed to be here, but if you can give me the source, I'll retract my skepticism.

I'm also not sure if you're counting anchor babies as illegals. If you want to do that then I can't dispute the number, but of course under the current law they're legal citizens.
    Yes, I'm counting anchor babies as the offspring of illegals which my number includes and always has. If you put use the Bear Stearns figure of 5 years ago which was 20 million or more, add the additional illegal aliens that entered over the SW Border based on the Border Patrol report to Congress in the past 5 years, even using a low number of 2 million of the 1.2 million to 4.8 they estimated, that's another 10 million in the past 5 years just over the SW border that's 30 million or more today, not counting all the other points of illegal entry, before you add in all those who entered illegally through other points of entry, add in expired visas which represent 45% of all illegal aliens in the country, and add in all their offspring.

And that's using a conservative estimate on the illegal border crossings over the SW border.

You can't judge the numbers by what you see in your neighborhood. You have to do the research and then apply that to the impact. Then you understand that at least 1/6 of our population is from illegal immigration which of course counts the offspring.

Bear Stearns is bankrupt due to the estimates by the same set of economists. You can get a figure of 20 million by adding in the anchor babies and the people working out of their legal visa status.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Bear Stearns is bankrupt due to the estimates by the same set of economists. You can get a figure of 20 million by adding in the anchor babies and the people working out of their legal visa status.
    No, they didn't include anchor babies in their study. Bear Stearns got into trouble for the same reason all of the banks and investment companies did because no one listened to their report which showed the cause of a failure of the US economy that was going to collapse their hedge fund sections. Everyone who knows economics knows there are 2 reasons for this failure and that is the weight of illegal immigration and the theft of free trade and mandated taxation.

Bear Stearns didn't file for bankruptcy, it was acquired by JP Morgan.

Jobs Out (free trade treason) + People In (illegal immigration) = Bankrupt Nation.

It's not complicated. It's very simple.

1. stop illegal immigration
    2. pass the FairTax
    3. protect our trade
    4. legalize/regulate/tax under 2 the illegal drug trade
    5. drill baby drill

www.fairtax.org

The firm Bear Stearns failed because their figures were off. They were wrong on both their calculation as to number of illegals and whether subprime mortgages would be repaid. What I am saying is that the realistic estimate is much lower than the ones you are giving. You are arguing an estimate based on your hysteria and then rationalizing backwards. I am tired of defending reason against the equivalent of the level of science in the Weekly World News.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast