Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, If you are so much in agreement with this then I say that YOU should do it. As for me, I don't believe that the "big brother" cameras at intersections and along the side of the highways are apropriate for Americans or a free society AT ALL and I know for a fact that the "big brother" biometric mark of the beast card is not for ME!! I agree with Dixie. Just enforce the laws against these illegals and their employers and stop the PCBS and get on with it.

If you trust Chucky Schumer and Lindsissy Grahamnesty and Barry Soetoro any further than you can throw that big cottonwood tree in my uncle's back yard then I have some prime ocean front real estate for sale that I would like you to consider over in Kansas. I mean it is priced to move.

I can't think of three people I would be more apprehensive about trusting with anything that has to do with my life. I haven't seen them support anything so far that i can agree with. Just Saying. IMHO this thing should be resisted at ALL costs.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Biometric ID fits the bill in the "Number of the Beast".

According to the Scriptures, the "mark of the beast" is received on the right hand or forehead. With modern technology, it is very possible that this mark may be directly linked with a computer chip. But regardless if it is or isn't, everyone who is living immediately before the return of Christ will be forced to take this mark in order to buy or sell anything:

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18 ).

But this mark, which will be universally issued around the entire world, MUST NOT be received under any circumstances, even by Christians! Scripture goes on to say:

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: 'If ANYONE worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. This calls for patient endurance on the part of THE SAINTS who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus' " (Rev. 14:9-12).
    http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/markbeas.htm

So, one would have to think logically that no one would be able to buy or sell, if they could not get a job due to not having this Biometric ID......

However, I am sure it will be expanded to include eventually being used directly to "stop ID theft" and simply have an "employment ID account" where ones paycheck could be directly credited to this one Biometric card. No illegal employees, and no ID theft...but the drawback is you would have to submit yourself to something more quietly sinister than you could ever imagine it would become.

This is not necessary, simply enforce the laws, fine employers, actually deport people when you catch them, and do not allow these people to stay even if they have kids here (that other issue of the 14th Ammendment).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who really believes in their heart of hearts the Federal Government wants to ferret out the Illegal Aliens..
    Airborne, I am shocked...........you don't trust the federal government and their minions?..........................................

Nope, this is a far bigger agenda and you will regret the day this is passed
    No doubt about it.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We HAVE to fight this, not just because of any form of amnesty, whatever they call it, we know that this will give amnesty defacto, but for the next huge reason, to keep the federal goons out of our personal ID and employment, or anything else that gives them more power than they already have.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"For without the "mark", you cannot buy, sell, travel, eat..."

We need to strengthen E-Verify (which is already being done), pass the SAVE Act, send out the "no-match" letters, and restart workplace raids.

THIS will stop illegal immigration -- without the need for a national biometric card and all the implications and unintended consequences thereof.

Schumer and Graham are really playing a cynical, deceptive game here -- wanting to impinge on our privacy to try to peddle mass amnesty -- after Obama has stopped almost all effective enforcement while leaving the borders widely open.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are no words...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We need to strengthen E-Verify (which is already being done), pass the SAVE Act, send out the "no-match" letters, and restart workplace raids.

THIS will stop illegal immigration -- without the need for a national biometric card and all the implications and unintended consequences thereof.

Schumer and Graham are really playing a cynical, deceptive game here -- wanting to impinge on our privacy to try to peddle mass amnesty -- after Obama has stopped almost all effective enforcement while leaving the borders widely open.
    Well stated Populist!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Mark of the Beast

It is so convenient for those government goons to hold up illegal immigration as the main reason to impliment this latest travesty! There is a reason why the laws we already have in place to address this issue aren't really being enforced....they want illegal immigration to continue because they know that they can always use it to manipulate the American people into accepting increasing government intrusion into our private lives! It would be a TERRIBLE thing to let this become law!! As for me, there is absolutely NO WAY I will succumb to this intrusion....I would literally fight to the death before the feds could impose their BS on me! I am definately going to spread as much awareness about this and its' implications as I possibly can! There is one action which, if taken, would go a very long way toward crippling the Progressive movement in America....IMPEACH OBAMA!! And flood the polls in November and send those weasels packing! Obama and his minions are a cancer in our great Republic, and there is only one way to deal with a cancerous growth....REMOVE IT!! That is the only way! Roundabout, I loved the comment you made about sewing patches on our clothing....that really tells it!
    Bonnie J Wren

I don't know what to think of this. I had no problems with the RealID Act and thought the objections to that were overblown -- that was just about glorified drivers' licenses with federal requirements that helped assure the licenses were issued to person named on the license and that the person was legally entitled to a license in the U.S. But, this is different and beyond that. The primary difference is that with RealID, the states retained issuing authority and control of the databases -- although they are required to share access. With this ID being a national database, it wouldn't be that big of a step for a president claiming national securtity to issue an executive order requiring RFID chips (or whatever is in those house arrest ankle bracelets) and then any of us without even a court order could essentially be perpetually under house arrest. With RealID there was the check and balance between state and federal with chances pretty good that at least a couple of governors would say "No, Mr. President". Considering the Obama's administration suspicion of the TEA Partiers and other "domestic terrorists" such as military veterans, I don't think it that far fetched that an administration might want to engage in a little tracking of suspected political dissidents.

What worries me more about this story is what "immigration overhaul" actually means. Does it mean that they will hand these ID cards out to most anybody that wants one anyway? Or let the Mexican Consulates do it as with the Matricular Consular cards? The whole mess of illegal immigration can be solved by making everybody in the world -- or at least everybody in the western hemisphere legal in one big overhaul. I wonder why we have become so obsessed with providing an immigration avenue to the world, that we are willing to destroy ourselves and our nations sovereignty to do so. A couple of quotes from an about.com discussion on Obama's plan:
    [quote]
    9:57 pm(10) carlitos says:
    I am not going anywhere, you go back to Europe, better yet in a CIRCUS CANNON. “Americansâ€

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast