Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    On the flip side this use of biometrics could be anything from picture IDs to RFID chip injections at some point it does get too invasive. I have no problem with photos on Social Security cards I know that my fingerprints are on file. I feel a little nervous with retina scans but some jobs require that already. If it comes to RFID I would take to the streets or the hills.
    My understanding is that the biometric card will have photo, fingerprints, name, birthdate.

To me the fingerprints are the most important item - without the fingerprints they can be very easily counterfeited. But if you a biometic card with fingerprints on it and a scanner at the work place which will scan and compare fingerprints on the card with what had been scanned - I consider that a winner.

Why should anyone give up their rights just because our government refuses to deport millions of illegal alien leeches? A biometric id card is not going to stop greedy employers from hiring under the tabel. Just get rid of the problem- ILLEGL ALIENS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    To me, it is about as intelligent as letting go of our rights to bear arms, in order to fight crime. Criminals, even in nations such as the UK where there is a total ban on weapons, and yet criminals still get hold of guns to hurt citizens with.

Criminals will always find a way to commit their crimes, and to punish or limit the general population in order to stop them is backwards thinking. Illegal aliens will always find a way to come here and work, and the rest of us will be corraled in by the federal government and it's tangled red tape.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ID CARD

Why not make immigrants have this card to work, not citizens. Isn't the whole national security threat about "we don't know who is here". Make it ONLY for immigrants so we can track them better when they refuse to leave when the visa expires !
    If Social Security numbers can be stolen and used in multiple states for work, then this card will be stolen from legal citizens too. Do you really think employers are going to run fingerprint checks if they want to hire illegals?

If they are prosecuted and face heavy fines and jail time they will avoid anyone who can not use the highest availible level of proof to prove they are legal. You can look at how many people hire illegals in Mexico and what jobs are still availible to them there. When I was there years ago I could not get a work exchange for accomodation the only jobs I could get was as domestic for my own family and as a tutor in a student hostel. It was not worth it so I came back to my home country the US. The same thing will happen to the illegal Latinos here.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    There are not anywhere 30 million illegal aliens. Inflating figures does not make anyone more patriotic.

There are Puerto Rican who are citizens that can not speak English. There are Southwestern families here since it was Spain who do not speak it fluently. Language ability is not a proof.

The only way to detect whether a person with a particular name is a legal immigrant is by checking federal records but there is no way to know that a person presenting valid papers is the same person whose name is on the valid papers without some form of empirical proof.
    Then how are they going to get empirical proof to issue someone an ID card?

How do you know there aren't 30 million illegal aliens in the country when Bear Stearnes said there were 20 million OR MORE 5 years ago and Border Patrol says 1.2 to 4.8 million new ones get through the SW border every year?

I will never support biometric ID or RealID. Not on any basis. Sorry.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There are currently hundreds of thousands of Puerto Rican identities in fraudulent use and so the government has cancelled all birth certificates and required their citizens to reapply for them under a higher level of proof. The Mexicans require a higher level of proof for voters registration than for matricula consulars.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="Judy"]How do you know there aren't 30 million illegal aliens in the country when Bear Stearnes said there were 20 million OR MORE 5 years ago and Border Patrol says 1.2 to 4.8 million new ones get through the SW border every year?
    quote]
    I think Richard's correct, Judy. The 30 million figure is way over-inflated. Do you seriously believe 1 in 10 people in this country is an illegal alien? Think about it for a while. The 4.8 million getting in per year is also an absurd number, as that would amount to about 13,000 coming in daily. The Border Patrol has acknowledged that a lot of illegals are now leaving because of the bad economy and that fewer are coming in as a result.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    have you forgotten about the children that belong to the Illegal Aliens .. are you counting them .. there are sometimes 5-6 children per family

How about People that came here and over stayed their Visa from Australia. China, Germany, Italy, Poland and so forth .. not all Illegal Aliens are from South of the Border

How about the thousands of women that fly into the US to have Children just to get legal status then fly back home after giving birth

no... this number is far higher than the government is letting on

if they wanted amnesty for 10 million ... which by far is insane already, they would say there are 3 million in this country to keep you from panicking.. they would not give you the actual number to keep you from flying off the handle

you will never know the actual number... the Flim Flam Men will make sure of that
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is why I accept a figure of 20 million, standard international practice is to deport dependent minors with their parents. They are then allowed to have their birth place considered in their application for re-entry as adults. They would have to have nothing on their record which would discourage acceptance by the US government during the intervening years.

There are also people who are allowed to be here legally but are not supposed to be working who ignore their visa provisions, if you add these categories together it is possible to come up with 20 million.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast