Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mamie--we can not allow this illegal immigration to continue. It must be stopped now!!

Whatever it takes.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mr. Merrill

Excuse me sir, but you still have not risen to my challenge. Are you here or you not here just to feel important in your own mind?

Is your life so completely miserable that you cannot feel happy unless you are causing others pain? Are you so self absorbed that this is what you are left to? I pity you! You are where my ex is now...6 feet under! Because being self absorbed and self centered will get you no where!

I cannot imagine you having any real friends. How could anyone want to be around you! It is your way or the highway. You are afraid of an open honest debate. ANYONE can be a puffed up person when you do not have to talk to someone face to face!

So sad.....I hope that you pray everyday...you should! Pull the wool over someone elses eyes! You have no power over me.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Mamie--we can not allow this illegal immigration to continue. It must be stopped now!!

Whatever it takes.

remember -- this is not "illegal immigration" -- it's "illegal aliens" and the government has a duty to repel an invasion ...

all this is new to me, the Minuteman Project got me interested, I've been trying to get judges impeached! but it is all mingled together, the courts are 'aiding and abetting' illegal aliens

one thing we can do is SUPPORT TOM DELAY!

he is not an attorney, so he understands the Constitution and the duty Congress has
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

loopholes

Dear Mamie and Judy;

The demarkation point was March 28, 1861. Congress was not convened until July 4, 1861. And then only under the "extraordinay occasions" clause.

That is when positive law was lost in this country. If you look in the front cover of any USCA code book, you will see the positive law Titles were all formed prior to 1861.

The infrastructure for common law is important. Understanding it will help you establish a court of record for your prosecutions.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

The President of the United States takes an Oath of Office every four years as does the Vice President of the United States . . .

Does ANYONE think given what we know now that they have upheld their Oath of Office or deliberately, willingfully, and in a conspiratorial manner violated that Oath by failing to enforce and execute US Immigration Laws?

This would include:

1) failing to control the borders

2) failing to prosecute immigration criminals at all levels

3) failing to protect and defend the territory of the United States, otherwise referred to as the Sovereign Jurisdiction from foreign aggression within our borders

4) failing to protect the health, safety, and general welfare of the American People

5) faiing to enforce US Labor and US Civil Rights Law

. . .

The President does not have an Option to control our borders, prosecute immigration criminals, fail to protect our sovereign territory, fail to protect the health, public safety and general welfare of the citizens of this nation, or fail to enforce US Labor and US Civil Rights Law.

. . .

So, WHERE is the United States Department of Justice? They are afterall likewise sworn officers of the people of the United States. It is afterall that Department's specific duty to control our borders, prosecute immigrant criminals; and enforce US Labor and US Civil Rights Law.

So, tell me, what's going on these days in the United States Department of Justice? I can picture Comey now....like a deer in the headlights, not knowing which way go or when....cause he don't know just how close these headlights are to him, his boss, and the entire Justice Department. These attorneys are PAID to enforce our laws vigorously and without regards to race, religion, or ethnicity.

BTW: You know, don't you, that the aliens involved in the Wal-Mart case were European illegal aliens, not Mexican, Hispanic or Latino.

I thought the same thing, but I think I was wrong .... these are the jobs of Congress, the same Senate that's working against us. I'll bet Congress likes it that the President gets the blame, but when we start holding them accountable, maybe we can get something done

Congressman Tom Tancredo said "I have asked the president many times to put troops on the border, and we got a response from soon-to-be secretary of homeland defense Tom Ridge who said there will be no troops on the border because of 'cultural and political reasons that prevent it.' "

The United States is not governed by "culture or political reason," we are governed by the 'rule of law' and our Constitution vested Congress, not the President, with the power to call forth "the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions. . . provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress" because "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state."

Under the Constitution the "President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, when called into the actual service of the United States" by the Congress. As a Congressman for the United States, Representative Tom Tancredo should know that, but then again, that's the reason the Minuteman were doing the job Congress failed to do.

p.s. I did not know that the aliens involved in the Wal-Mart case were European illegal aliens, not Mexican, Hispanic or Latino
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    The United States is not governed by "culture or political reason," we are governed by the 'rule of law' and our Constitution vested Congress, not the President, with the power to call forth "the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions. . . provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress" because "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state."

Under the Constitution the "President shall be commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the militia of the several states, when called into the actual service of the United States" by the Congress. As a Congressman for the United States, Representative Tom Tancredo should know that, but then again, that's the reason the Minuteman were doing the job Congress failed to do.

p.s., if Congress fails to do it's duty, then the States have the right to do it themselves for their own self-preservation

why can Congress send soldiers into war where they dodge bullets, but they're afraid to do their duty to impeach judges and defend the states -- all they want to do is "appropriate funds"

Re: loopholes

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    Dear Mamie and Judy;

The demarkation point was March 28, 1861. Congress was not convened until July 4, 1861. And then only under the "extraordinay occasions" clause.

That is when positive law was lost in this country. If you look in the front cover of any USCA code book, you will see the positive law Titles were all formed prior to 1861.

The infrastructure for common law is important. Understanding it will help you establish a court of record for your prosecutions.

Regards,

David Merrill.

On March 27, 1861 when the Southern states walked out of Congress -- the only votes that Congress could 'lawfully' take were those to set the time to reconvene, take a vote to get a quorum, and vote to adjourn and set a date, time, and place to reconvene at a later time.

Congress did neither, instead Congress abandoned the House and Senate without setting a date to reconvene and under the parliamentary law of Congress, when this happened, Congress became sine die without day -- and when Congress adjourned sine die, it ceased to exist as a 'lawful' deliberative body.

Every act of the pretend President Abraham Lincoln and the pretend Congress were 'unconstitutional.'

The only Constitutional government that actually exist is the Confederate States of America . . .

Mamie--No, the items I listed are not the jobs of Congress. Passing the laws that now exist was the job of the United States Congress. Our Congress has been up to recently very generous perhaps more than most desired at the time of providing us with many laws to protect various interests. We are not here to redebate those. We are here to enforce those laws.

The enforcement of laws, passed by Congress, presumably expressing the majority Will of the American People (accepting the fact that the pay boys and pay girls got a lot through that we didn't know about because We're Americans, working ourselves to death, raising families, tending to community needs, some to political parties, charities, and what we call general ordinary LIFE in the United States), nevertheless until those laws are changed, they are to be enforced by the EXECUTIVE BRANCH of Government.

This is our Checks and Balance. Congress may not order troops, they may only authorize the President to order troops.

The President and Vice President swore an Oath to uphold the Constitution and the laws of the United States. That means, through his Justice Department and Homeland Security, and whatever various Executive Branch Department has responsibiity or joint responsibility to controlling our borders; prosecuting alienation (immigration) criminals; protecting the sovereignty of the US from invaders with allegiance to other governments; protecting the health, safety and general welfare of the American People; and enforcing US Labor and US Civil Rights for the benefit of American Citizens.....

IS 100% the DUTY OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFIDER OF THE UNITED STATES.

Congress may oversee, Congress may fund, Congress may disapprove and rip funding, Congress may want more and give more funding....but the "BUCK STOPS HERE" and here is the OVAL OFFICE of the White House occupied by the President of the United States. It is his sole responsibiity and the reason he was elected by the American People, to direct the government in accordance with law for the benefit of and in accordance with the expressed Will of the American People as expressed by American Law.

Tom Ridge broke his oath. John Ashcroft broke his oath. Alberto Gonzales has broken his. Dick Cheney has broken his. George Bush has broken his.

4.5 years.....of massive illegal "alienation" of our lands by simple failure to enforce American Law=willful abandon of this duty, no different than a soldier deserting his unit or conspiring with the enemy to bushwack his unit. The latter of course we call Treason. Treason applies to all members of the United States Government, Congress and Americans.

Treason is an act performed by any citizen that will harm the Nation of your Citizenship.

We have women who have been raped and murdered by foreign nationals here illegally.

We have children who have been murdered and mutilated by foreign nationals here illegally.

We have millions of Americans who have been displaced economically by foreign nationals here illegally.

That = "rape, pillage, and plunder" by foreign nationals with allegiance to foreign governments WITHIN OUR BORDERS, IN OUR COMMUNITIES, IN OUR TOWNS, IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS, IN OUR SCHOOLS!

What is the death count nationwide of the Sur 13 and MS 13 murders, rapes and mutilations of American Citizens?

Nationwide, I would expect it exceeds the death toll of 9/11.

If that is not an alien invasion to the President, then it's just another sign that he is no longer fit to serve.

Neighborhoods are being destroyed; Americans terrorized to walk out their front door; children afraid to go to school; over 90% of polls want these people out of our country and deported. Yet, our President had a nice little gathering today at his ranch in Texas courting the Prince of Saudia Arabia trying to get oil prices down---Bush thinks if they pump more oil, the price will go down. The price won't go down for US at our over-bloated usage--we have exceeded the refinery capacity of our oil companies---who were not prepared for this alien explosion. Apparently they are not part of the new world order.

Throw the Bums Out; Hang the Traitors; and Get some Americans in those jobs that truly believe "country first, you second, me third"! We've got about 250,000,000 Good Americans To Choose From!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[i]de jure - de facto[/i]

Dear Mamie and Judy;

Exactly my point. So there is a fundamental flaw on the federal level with pursuing oaths of office. Since the de facto Congress convened under the "extroardinary occasions" clause ever since. So Judy, you are better off to explore prosecutions on the State level.

I will outline the basic concept. In admiralty you still have remedy "where the common law is competent to give it" through the 'saving to suitors' clause. Maybe I threw that out there too early and some of you did not digest that; but try this instead. This is a more local method, absent Hundreds, Townships and Parishes - even proper county governments.

Search at your Secretary of State's website and get a searchable constitution (.pdf). You might order up a free book form too. To double-check against errors or especially if you are prone to the idea of conspiracies. Then word-search (Ctrl-F) for "court of record" and "courts of record". Those are courts of competent jurisdiction.

Then search around for the processes of filing oaths in your state. Now you are equipped to try someone for intentionally running a vacant office. If they have not filed their oath properly within 30 days after sitting in the office, it is deemed vacant. In Colorado this is found at Article XII, §§9-10.

Prosecution is tricky because if you enter that forum "court of record" there will be an attorney in a black robe posing as a judge. You have to know when and how to be sovereign. Meaning when he degrades your court (in your courthouse) with his bias toward the bank and fund, correct him by an order. If he fails to obey your order, decree contempt of court. Remember the State constitution promised you a court of record and you would of course have already tracked that "judge" by oath of office properly filed. See how you construct your court of competent jurisdiction - your king's bench?

All that conspiracy theory and paranoid banter in your recent Posts Judy, it comes from and gets confirmed by your sense of powerlessness. I hope you can drop it long enough to get a grip. Government is a reflection of the people. It is still a servant government.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Here is an example of a suitor (court of competent jurisdiction) being railroaded into an administrative tribunal. His 'mistake' was Refusing for Cause right there on the clipboard. It is way too efficient. I always recommend taking the presentment, even signing it with a legal name to prevent the officer from going postal, then R4C in Registered Mail using the US Courthouse for an evidence repository. That is much safer than on the side of the road.

Logically the first thing the presenter (deputy sheriff) did was demand the suitor's copy back. Three times and then the suitor made his second mistake, relenquished his evidence that he timely Refused for Cause the initial presentment (contract offer). The officer wrote up a second identical offer to contract (with his principal the Bank and Fund [Treasury]). This duplication was logical proof the first R4C was effective. But this time the officer quickly tossed it into the open driver window of the van. The suitor was reduced to childish behavior too (unfortunately) and threw it back out on the side of the road. With business finished he drove away to be captured a few minutes later at gunpoint.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... Decree.rtf
    court of record

If you are curious, the suitor is doing well. He has a pesty neighbor who calls the dog pound every time the dog is in the yard without a leash and had to deal with rejecting service of summonses. He is meeting me for lunch about something or other so there may be developments. Also, R4C on the side of the road has cost him over $1000 in bond, impound fees and hiring process servers. And he gladly paid me cash for the Order and Decree. Lunch today... It adds up but at least he did not get ulcers having to go through a court trial. When the officer found the driver license hidden under the van's carpet, the county governments tried to dredge up about six past Refusals for Cause. He would have been convicted and sent to jail.

[By the way; all or most of those presumptions Mr. Magoo made about me because of the link to my image library are untrue. I am adamantly against most of the failed doctrines Mr. Magoo mentioned me being in favor of. I have never even been on that website. You are providing me with a gauge about how much people, different profile groups can understand the machinations of governent/Treasury. In return I am offering the same. I do not share the same fear of illegal immigrants as this site's mission statement but like to see people be successful in any endeavor by simply applying the truth.]

David, thanks for the reply and your recommendations. I realize that you have some different views. Until two weeks ago, I had no view at all other than our community here where I live, California where my cousin and other family members live, where unemployment is so high considering a relatively good economy nationwide, and other communities and cities are over-run with illegal labor and businesses and it was to the point where it was obvious that ilegal immigration was hurting Americans in devastating ways.

Then some legislation was introduced here in our state and I happened upon a forum and began discussing it. People from the ALIPAC forum made some very good comments in that forum and I began participating in their forum. I also have done some research to hopefully bring home the fact that major institutions including the Pew Hispanic Center and the United States Chamber of Commerce are spreading myths and the United States Chamber of Commerce is advocating illegal immigration on the myth that their members can not find workers.

Knowing the unemployment rates, I know this is untrue.

One thing led to another and then the Minutemen appeared...and showed how easy it was to control the borders...so the "impossible' according to Tom Ridge, the President, the Vice President was proved possible for American Citizens. Did they not know they could control the borders? Why would they think this an impossible task? They intentionally did not secure the borders. Why?

There is no only one answer to that....to let them in. Why?

To put Americans out of work. To reduce the standard of living in the United States. To bring the United States in parity with third world nations to create a more even sharing of resources among nations. We don't pay our President to do anything that would reduce our standard of living in the United States. Surely he knows that.

So who is he pleasing to the disadvantage of American Citizens?

When a plan is implemented to achieve a reduced standard of living in the United States in direct conflict with your Duty of Office, now by two Presidents, then this is a problem....call it collusion with special interests, call it conspiring against the well-being of our nation, call it whatever you want...anyone may call it whatever noun strikes their fancy...

It is wrong. It is the worst thing ever allowed to happen in our country in my lifetime in direct conflict with American Law representing in my view a complete abandonment of the Rule of Law.

That is unacceptable. Americans will never let this play out.

That's why we're here. That's why we spend all this time when we need to be doing other things, we are fighting for our nation for the benefit of all American Citizens because a few chose to cheat, lie, and steal benefits, incomes, and profits they were not legally entitled to receive under American Law.

The term "conspiracy" is a legal term and applies to several sections of American Law regarding business affairs and criminal business activities. It is a legal term like "collusion". You'll be hearing both often in ensuing weeks relating to this crisis.

I stand by them both. When you see the hard truth you wish did not exist, it has an affect...a numbing affect....a sickening affect....an undesired unsought natural biological reaction to such heartless evil that has resulted in millions of people entering our borders exceeding our system's ability to sustain and protect our own people. It meant winners who were illegal and losers who were citizens at the hand of our government officials. It could not have happened without many illegal acts by many operating together toward a common goal, collusion (working together) on a business plan (conspiracy) which would by design create tremendous hardship for many citizens in order to line the pockets of a few immoral corporations to achieve undeserved unearned profits outside our legal framework for legal business activity in the United States. Some may choose to call it rackeeting. Afterall, it is the stuff of gangsters.

That's repugnant; that's illegal; that collusion; and that's conspiracy.