Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

prove it

Mr. Magoo;

That is not authentication.

Please link us to the legislation so we may read it directly from a reliable source.

Juniusjnr inquired

Then what are they? [Illegal immigrants/freeloaders]
    The claim comes through the formal property system. Capitalism* is simply putting a value today on something that will not produce until tomorrow. The third definition of accounting in vice-chairman Ferguson's article. [So you find this stuff boring? Well it is happening nearly every day with or without you taking the time to consider it: http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs ... efault.htm ]

...and that is why I say deport them and let their own government, the government that encouraged them to come here, deal with them or them deal with their own government--not sponge off mine.
    Their own governments are obviously building valid claim through investment in America. That is why these foreign governments are justified to start sending people across the borders. That is why this government here is doing nothing to stop them - nothing effective. For instance the Chinese influx is simply collection of claim. Now that Clinton gave them the missile technology in return for reelection, would you suppose it wise to just tell China, "Forget you, we don't owe you anything."?

The open borders are the collection process of foreign claims against America. In other words if you do not start framing your complaints properly and in perspective of the macroeconomic infrastructure you will only find yourself fighting the government (Treasury). You will quickly become a dissident if you are effective at all. These Minutemen of Arizona are just a flash-in-the-pan. But you can bet the Secret Service has an eye on that.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Hernando DeSoto explained it well for the IMF a few years ago with chapter 6 of his book The Mystery of Capital. http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fan ... desoto.htm

What Hernando did not account for was a limited supply of energy resources. In Hernando's world there is enough energy to go around. I accused him of neglecting that the account deficit means that the Western Property System (instead of Hernando's "formal property system") is doing so well because it drains the economies of servant (Third World) nation/states.

Capitalism is for those that sign the checks of the ones that sign the checks and so on.For the rest of us it's just trying to make it.

for argument's sake

To stay on the same page I suggest we adopt Hernando DeSoto's definition that opened an international symposium on international monetary law at the World Bank/IMF.

We can go back to microcosmic perspectives anytime.

David,

Your posts are very hard to follow for some reason. Allow me to attempt to translate.

Ok folks, what I think David is trying to say is that in the New Global Economy where Americans and the American government has been living above our means for some time, foreign investors now have significant claims within the US.

Meaning, they own businesses, bonds, property, organizations, and of course many of our politicians.

If I read him correctly, he is saying that this ownership/investment in America (which includes our private and governmental debts) is allowing elite financial forces to call the shots and thus import any labor and consumers they want.

Elite financial powers may have proprietary rights to do what they want in America because they own us and our private and public debts.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: prove it

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    Mr. Magoo;

That is not authentication.

Please link us to the legislation so we may read it directly from a reliable source.

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/B ... ID=HB+1183

Geewizz that only took 93 seconds to look up. Is the North Carolina State Government web site a reliable source?

Now, can we get back on the topic of illegal immigration and get off the International Monatary Fund?

David Merrill---You can not find HB 1183, because you are looking for it in Congress. This is a state of North Carolina House Bill 1183 concerning in-state Tuition for illegal aliens. This is also part of a nationwide legalislative action agenda by La Raza...as was the agenda to get states to issue illegal alien's drivers licenses. Several states passed law to grant drivers licenses to illegal aliens. That is before the people knew what is a foot. If you would like to find the proposed law Look under North Carolina General Assembly website, enter the bill number 1183, then you can download the bill and review it.

The reason North Carolinians are opposed is because it induces more illegal immigration and takes limited seats in colleges and universities that are desperately needed for Americans to compete in the 21st century.

That provided of course that the entities holding the national debt do not dissolve the United States and eradicate Americans prior to the end of this year.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you

Mr. Magoo;

Thanks and I am glad it did not take a lot of your day. Some people know the Rules of Evidence of hearsay and authentication is appreciated. Since this is not the Topic for the bill I will simply apply it to concepts of law and "illegal" immigration.

A BILL TO BE ENTITLED

AN ACT to provide that a person who meets certain qualifications shall be accorded resident tuition status if the person enrolls as a student in a constituent institution or a community college.

The General Assembly of North Carolina enacts:

SECTION 1. G.S. 116‑143.1 is amended by adding a new subsection to read:

"(m) Notwithstanding other provisions of this section, a person, other than a nonimmigrant alien within the meaning of 8 U.S.C.A. § 1101(a)

(3) If the person does not have lawful immigration status, then the person shall also file an affidavit with the constituent institution to which the person is enrolled stating that the person has filed an application to legalize his or her immigration status or will file an application as soon as he or she is eligible to do so.
    I am certain that both Congress and the General Assembly of North Carolina are required to interprete this bill within the law. That means that if a person has no lawful immigration status they are carrying a Green Card or Visa. My underlying point prevails. Enforcement of these extraordinary banking policies called the "constitution" and "law" make it so enforcement is non-extant; until of course a policeman in New Ichswich arrested a Mexican for trespassing on a streetcorner.

Enough on that. We should carry our concerns over to that Topic about the NC bill for more.

Alipac; thank you for the summary. I had to get there with intermediate facts and I tried my best to make them interesting enough that Readers would try making sense of them.

Mr. Magoo seems to want to regard these "illegal" immigrants competing for jobs and basically the same food and energy "we" wish to keep for us and ours. But he wants to evade the topic of macroeconomics. That is unrealistic in my opinion. And again I cannot avoid the pun, Mr. Magoo, myopic.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... _a_row.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... e_grid.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... biking.wmv

Your posts are very hard to follow for some reason. Allow me to attempt to translate.
    W, thank you from the bottom of my heart! You made pages and pages of gobbledygook into a few sentences with meaning and never made me feel like a stupid idiot once. Are you sure YOU won't run for President?

I don't have any valid argument to refute what you have said but that doesn't mean that I'm going to sit around and wait for twenty million more illegal immigrants to stroll across the border at their leisure.

Elite financial powers may have proprietary rights to do what they want in America because they own us and our private and public debts.
    "May have." That says to me that it isn't an absolute certainty. So, while someone tries to prove it, lets oust about 19 million illegal immigrants!

If it is true that our government got us into this mess, and it appears that it is, then we are going to have to force our government to get us out of it. Maybe this sounds lame but it seems to me that the US government is notorious for breaking agreements and forgiving debts of other countries to us. I have read a million times in my lifetime how one country or another broke a treaty (Mexico regularly breaks water treaties made with the USA.) What's one or two more?

Or is the US gov't going to leave the citizens who guard the borders themselves holding the bag when the thieves can't sneak over in the night because the citizenry is on the watch? They made a scapegoat out of Oliver North, didn't they?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

prosecution

Learn to leverage your prosecution in law.

is that like a brother-in-law or a sister-in-law? :P

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast