Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

David,

I'm beginning to wonder what your "party line" is?

Perhaps if you'd speak plainly for those of us who aren't rocket scientists???????

And finally, WHAT DO YOUR POINTS HAVE TO DO WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION????????

From what "platform" are you speaking ... you're not from one of those many "fringe" groups, are ya?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

fringe

Pretty good pun. About the 2" fringes.

I am explaining the history and facts. You can start looking for the fringes around you. That is broadswipe Executive powers of necessity and what is curious is you are almost definitely going to notice the fringes in the church sanctuary next Sunday morning. That should get you wondering...

Then you can start to wonder, "What is going on? These fringes are all over the place?! Is this some kind of a fringe group? Church. Court. Even private corporations are all notifying me about something.... WHAT?"

You ask:

And finally, WHAT DO YOUR POINTS HAVE TO DO WITH ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION????????
    This is more directly about police chief Chamberlain's ongoing complaint the feds do nothing about Mexicans on streetcorners. He even pulled a local trespassing law to arrest a Mexican for the United States. Technically that's just nuts. Frustrated people do nutty things. I understand why the feds do nothing. I have been explaining that.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Never mind, David .. I see evasion and talking in riddles are your "talking points."

I'm off .. to more conducive conversations and some lunch.

Oh... one final thing .. are you, in all these ramblings, trying to make a point for globalism?
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Re: snippets

Quote Originally Posted by DavidMerrill
    As Texas Supreme Court Justice

GONZALES DOES ENRON'S BIDDING: As an elected member of the Texas Supreme Court, "Enron and Enron's law firm were Gonzales's biggest contributors," giving him $35,450 in 2000. Overall, Gonzales raked in $100,000 from the energy industry. In May 2000, "Gonzales was author of a state Supreme Court opinion that handed the energy industry one of its biggest Texas legal victories in recent history." Since Bush brought him into the White House, Gonzales has worked doggedly to keep secret the details of energy task force meetings held by Vice President Cheney. [New York Daily News, 2/2/02]
    It is becoming clear to me why I am so annoying to some of the people here. I have been trying to equip you with an accurate system model and you are just ventilating. For instance the above clip does nothing to invoke anger in me. It is just the way big business works.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... peline.wmv
    http://friends-n-family-research.info/F ... action.wmv
    President/businessman

Examine George Walker's face while he is digesting the second airplane attack on the World Trade Center. Ignore the narrator's speculations about what he is thinking. To me, he is calculating - like a businessman. He is making entry of the new development into a larger business plan.

My concern is that you must drop all the emotionalism to get a picture of the system(s) before you can be effective. Of course the Internet is a great place to ventilate. Mr. Magoo threatened to erase every Post I have made here, simply because I am not spouting the 'party line' as he understands it.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Mamie. That is why the policeman was required to call the feds. Now as a private party or the New Hampshire attorney general could sue the Mexican in federal court under this Title 8 provision. But that is not going to happen. Earlier I kept bringing up these "illegal immigrants" are collecting valid claims on (trade) the account deficit. There is no federal cause against them for being here. Attorneys always go for the deep pockets like Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart simply got caught on the wrong side of Title 8 policy guidelines for a civil suit. Since they could not argue their way out of it, they settled. It is likely that the contractors still have those same foreign employees.

[quote:vjhnyc88]From the article:

Immigration law is generally a federal matter that doesn’t come under the jurisdiction of local police departments. But Chamberlain has often expressed frustration with the federal Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) in the past.

It’s not clear whether courts will allow police to prosecute people for crossing international borders by using a law more commonly applied to domestic disputes. Because Ramirez was not indoors, the criminal trespass is a violation, a level of severity less than a misdemeanor. (emphasis mine)
    Understand I am just a guy out there with a keyboard and probably too much time on my hands. But I throw my two cents in that this will go away and people will be wiser than to try to prosecute misusing improper laws while crosstalking a complaint into somebody else's mouth. In this case a municipal police chief grabbing revised state statutes to complain about a Mexican man for the United States. It is not likely to get into any court. Unless the man plead out guilty and paid the fine it is already history. David Brooks has likely been told to leave the whole mess be. He has other stories to pursue I would hope.[/quote:vjhnyc88]

Prof. Merrill is offering a free course here;in a place like Utah for instance,you may have to pay for his opinion.

yes

Dear Rickey Lynn;

Exactly. And I am being paid to write here. I have been transparent about that from the start a few days ago.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Watchman; Your point about globalism. You might evade the gold fringes all you want. That does not mean they are not out there. I do not see why you make it so tough as to compare it to rocket science. Look for them - schools, board rooms, hotels etc. They are all over the place. They are reserved for the President by code. For the Commander-in-Chief acting for the Army and the Navy.

Re: yes

Dear Rickey Lynn;

Exactly. And I am being paid to write here. I have been transparent about that from the start a few days ago.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    You're being PAID to write here? How so? Hmmm ... wonder what Mr. Gheen will think of that?

None of us are paid!

Magoo

Is Mr. Gheen Mr. Magoo?

I think you misunderstood. If you are getting nothing out of being here, why do you have so many stars?

This kind of information is good as gold. To get feedback on how ready people are to breakthrough that paradigm shift. To understand these fringes all around for one thing. To understand why the "illegal immigrants" have a valid claim here. To understand why the feds will do nothing about Mexicans on streetcorners.

Understanding this all is what I do. You are paying me. Hopefully I am repaying some of you. As I see it, your only objective is to get the feds to do something about what you perceive to be "illegal" immigrants; not to understand why they will not. As I see it you better try understanding the "problem".

Regards,

David Merrill.

Re: Magoo

Is Mr. Gheen Mr. Magoo?

I think you misunderstood. If you are getting nothing out of being here, they why do you have so many stars?

This kind of information is good as gold. To get feedback on how ready people are to breakthrough that paradigm shift. To understand these fringes all around for one thing. To understand why the "illegal immigrants" have a valid claim here. To understand why the feds will do nothing about Mexicans on streetcorners.

Understanding this all is what I do. You are paying me. Hopefully I am repaying some of you.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    No, Mr. Gheen owns the forum and has final say on its content.

My stars ... because I've contributed many articles to the database .. almost 1500.

How am I "paying" you? <scratchin' head on this one>

All these extemporaneous issues are moot. We're not interested in pyramids, paradigm shifts or hypotheses.

That's perhaps a polite way to say that I don't think the majority of the forum members are interested in your theories. Sorry about that .. our focus is much more defined.

We're INTERESTED and COMMITTED to stopping the INVASION OF AMERICA!

Here's a little research for you in your research. It's clear who the "illegal aliens" are. I think your lobby for your "view" of things will be overlooked by the majority.

Have a nice day!

Definitions of Illegal Alien on the Web:

A foreigner who has either entered a country illegally (eg without inspection or proper documents) or who has violated the terms of legal admission to the country (eg by overstaying the duration of a tourist or student visa).

Also known as an "Undocumented Alien," is an alien who has entered the United States illegally and is deportable if apprehended, or an alien who entered the United States legally but who has fallen "out of status" and is deportable.
    www.irs.gov/businesses/small/internatio ... 36,00.html

Aliens not lawfully admitted for permanent residence. These aliens may be known or unknown in INS but are not in a satisfactory status with INS.
    info.dhhs.state.nc.us/olm/manuals/doa/sa/man/SA3000-01.htm

An illegal alien is an individual who enters a country at a place other than a designated port-of-entry, in violation of that country's laws.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_alien
    Last edited by Jean; 08-02-2013 at 05:36 PM.

This kind of information is good as gold. To get feedback on how ready people are to breakthrough that paradigm shift
    You're trying to create a paradigm shift
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    This kind of information is good as gold. To get feedback on how ready people are to breakthrough that paradigm shift
    You're trying to create a paradigm shift
    :P ...that's fairly obvious