Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Cordopolitin wrote:
    Reasons to provide English for free or close to it (as I really belive in a small fee just because nothing should be free or appear to be free)

1. A cheep investment into road safty
    2. Children whos parents speak english do better in school
    3. Never too old to learn if for nothing more than self respect.

and the reason I like best The more people who KNOW english the more who can understand my point of view.....
    Further indications you're really a troll. I do have to give you credit though, at least you haven't tried (that I've seen), the usual reflex-response racism accusations spouted by those who have no good arguments for the invasion of our sovereign nation.

You haven't answered yet - Are you in favor of amnesty? or "comprehensive immigration reform" ? (They're the same thing.)

Amnesty was a horible idea when Ron and Bush 1 use it as a tactic for union busting, we are still paying the price as a nation and may never recover.

As for me being a "troll" I am not sure what that is or if I should be offended. If you have a doubt of who I am or where I am or what I am doing Just ask as I dont hide from you or anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by cordopolitin
    Illiteracy programs are different than ones that teach English.
    LOL

What would you have a "literacy program" teach if not ENGLISH?
    LOL They already know ENGLISH, they need to know how to read!
    I was going to play nice and not tell you that you must have used a very good Illiteracy program in your school.

literacy program you mean I am sure and it is why I said LOL the first time and used quotes trying not to throw in your face your clear IGNORANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    I have no problem with requiring people who want to learn English, or anything else, to pay for it themselves. It will mean more to them if they have to pay for it instead of the taxpayers picking up the tab for them. If they don't want to pay for it let them go some place where people speak the language they already know. Why does everything have to our problem to solve for someone else?
    That same debate could be used for all Public schools and just about anyting that we find important as a Republic.

The short answer is Someone paid so that you could learn english and in the end that gives you power and a voice.

The long answer is ... READ above and you will see an intresting and new to me idea that would not cost a dime.

Cordopolitin wrote:
    Amnesty was a horible idea when Ron and Bush 1 use it as a tactic for union busting, we are still paying the price as a nation and may never recover.
    I couldn't agree with you more. That is the reason I am not a Reagan fan, as some other conservatives are. And thank God Bush 2 was out of office before he could try to pass amnesty again!

I'm glad to know you are opposed to amnesty. Are you for comprehensive immigration reform?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

The home room monitor has rightly corrected my transposing literacy with illiteracy. I shall now go jump off a building.

Listen up Newbie, we are a group of friends here, we are not a newspaper comment section. You come here and fit in or stay the hell out. We don't argue as much as discuss issues. I'd say most are not impressed with you coming on this weekend and acting like an immature college preppie jerk. I know I'd appreciate it if you smarten up, join us, or go start your own group in Mexico.

Can someone else better explain us and our mission together? I feel bad words seeping into my mind. I come to get frustration out about our country and government and not a new poster.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

The home room monitor has rightly corrected my transposing literacy with illiteracy. I shall now go jump off a building.

Listen up Newbie, we are a group of friends here, we are not a newspaper comment section. You come here and fit in or stay the hell out. We don't argue as much as discuss issues. I'd say most are not impressed with you coming on this weekend and acting like an immature college preppie jerk. I know I'd appreciate it if you smarten up, join us, or go start your own group in Mexico.

Can someone else better explain us and our mission together? I feel bad words seeping into my mind. I come to get frustration out about our country and government and not a new poster.
    HEAR a BAAAA there a BAAAA......

IF what you want is sheep who fall into your narow IGNORANT mind set full of old ideas hashed out by someone who is your HOMIE here in this little pond I say YOU are in the wrong place.

I am not here to find friends least of all YOU, MY opinions are MINE and I have formed them from experiance on every continent on the earth working for your right to be the )BAAAAAAAA( person with a free voice you are.

When ALIPAC 1 tells me I am not wellcome to state my opinions so I dont upset his friends ...... SAD day for ALIPAC however I think he understands the Idea of FREE SPEACH so I dont see that day comming any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Cordopolitin wrote:
    I couldn't agree with you more. That is the reason I am not a Reagan fan, as some other conservatives are. And thank God Bush 2 was out of office before he could try to pass amnesty again!

I'm glad to know you are opposed to amnesty. Are you for comprehensive immigration reform?
    I will quote a Mexican TELIVISA offical:

"50 million are in the usa now or we would not have the market we have"

I will say what I belive is the real problem:

NarcoMex is a multi national Billion dollar BLACK MARKET for all kinds of BLACK MARKET labor,..........

Understand that I dont see any room for comprehensive Immagration reform as IT would only solidify the (wallmart with the hart of a vampire) BLACK MARKET that is ripping our familys apart. NarcoMex salesmen and soldiers neeed to be put out of the USA.

Hope that is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by cordopolitin

HEAR a BAAAA there a BAAAA......

IF what you want is sheep who fall into your narow IGNORANT mind set full of old ideas hashed out by someone who is your HOMIE here in this little pond I say YOU are in the wrong place.

I am not here to find friends least of all YOU, MY opinions are MINE and I have formed them from experiance on every continent on the earth working for your right to be the )BAAAAAAAA( person with a free voice you are.

When ALIPAC 1 tells me I am not wellcome to state my opinions so I dont upset his friends ...... SAD day for ALIPAC however I think he understands the Idea of FREE SPEACH so I dont see that day comming any time soon.
    Cordopolitin, we all come here to express our own opinions without the name-calling or childish behaviour. As a newcomer to ALIPAC, you do yourself a disservice. If you don't agree, offer a rebuttal. Above all, respect is the key.

Can we all try to get along?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Cordopolitin -
    So you see the problem with illegal immigration being primarily the Mexican drug dealers and gang leaders invading the U.S. But I take it you don't have a problem with non-"NarcoMex" illegal aliens being here?

And you said you were opposed to the 1986 amnesty supported by Reagan primarily because it busted up the unions? Where you also opposed to it because it led to the further invasion of our sovereign nation by illegal aliens?

I'm just trying to clarify and understand your positions. Pardon if I have misunderstood.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

MW
    I'm all for adult ESL classes, free or otherwise. However, I'm not for allowing illegal aliens access to the classes regardless of whether they pay or not. IMO, teaching illegals English is the same as aiding and abetting. It's no secret that many illegals seek out these classes in the hopes that learning the language will better help them to avoid detection and to better advance themselves in our economy at the expense of American workers. Why should we support aiding them to survive among us when they have no business here in the first place?

The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that we must teach illegal alien children from K-12, however, there is no such rule for adult illegals. In order to teach the illegals in our schools, we must first teach them the English language. I don't agree with allowing illegal alien children in our schools (K-12) but unfortunately it's the law, so I'm forced to accept it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast