Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jamiel's Law Petition Signing Raided By LAPD

Jamiel’s Law Petition signing in Leimert Park raided by LA Police

The city of Los Angeles continues to violate the civil rights of black Americans in favor of Hispanic illegal aliens! In June of 2007, Ted Hayes and Choose Black America Was Denied Their Right To Assemble In Liemert Park. Now this!

Anita and Jamiel Shaw Sr.

Jamiel's Law Petition Signing Raided By LAPD

LAPD, as well as the sanitation Department, Parking Enforcement, General Services, the Health Department, Motorcycle Officers and a Helicopter raided Jamiel' Law Petition signing in Leimert Park, on Sunday, August 17. The Shaw's were asked to show ID as well as provide Social Security numbers. Let's make this perfectly clear: American citizens were denied the right to collect signatures to place an item on the ballot while Special Order 40 protects illegal alien gang bangers from being asked their immigration status. This is an outrage. How is this different from a Police State shutting down a legal public attempt to redress grievances? It isn't. Call the Los Angeles Police Department (Southwest Division) and asked who sent them to harass the Shaw family. This kind of multi-department harassment had to come from the highest levels of Los Angeles Government.

LAPD Southwest Division
    1546 West Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90062
    213-485-2582 Voice

http://www.jamielslaw.com/

Every Sunday, The Shaw Family and supporters of Jamiel's Law, come to Leimert Park from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., to get signatures to put Jamiel's Law on the March 3, 2009 ballot. We have our Jamiel's Law T-shirts on and we have Jamiel's Law petitions. We started doing this June 29th and we have been there every Sunday.

We usually barbecue and give away free hot dogs, chips and sodas, as a way of saying, "Thank You", to the people supporting us. But today, the family had a party for Thomas (the younger brother of murdered victim, Jamiel Shaw, II), at a different location, so we just had drinks and chips for the kids.

Suddenly, the park was surrounded with Los Angeles Police Officers. Some in plain clothes and some in uniform. At least 7 or 8 black and white cars and a couple of police vans, if not more. They started with our family. Asking for identification and asking for our social security numbers. We showed our identification, but we refused to give our social security numbers to the Police Officer. The officer was not happy with this and said, "You know, I could give you a ticket for blocking the sidewalk".

We did have a table up against a fence, with plenty of room to walk. We told the officers, "We're here to get signatures to put Jamiel's Law on the March 3, 2009 ballot. We'll move our table to the inside of the fence". He said we couldn't do that. His words were, "you can't get signatures in a public park". So we said, "we'll talk to people as they walk by". According to the same officer, "You can only get signatures going door to door"!

One of the officers refused to give us his business card. However, another officer did hand us his card and he told us, "Many officers do support what you all are doing, but this is very political. 'They', are trying to shut you guys down. I hope you get the signatures you need". A third officer told us this raid was planned a week ago. He said, "We're just following orders, it's not us".

Then the Health Department walks up and tells us that we cannot give away water, soda and chips without a permit. We had about 4, 6 packs of water and sodas and small bags of chips. They told us, "load it up". Then the trash truck shows up ready to haul everything away. If that wasn't enough, the helicopter comes and hovers over the area. You would think we were criminals.

In addition to all of this, the City will not open the restrooms in the public park. It's true! They lock us out. We're forced to leave the park and go use the restrooms at one of the fast food restaurants. We have to fight and complain just to get the City to open the restrooms and we're still being ignored. Yet the City Council members bend over backwards to approve a restroom facility for day laborers at Home Depot.

We're shocked by all of this! The first time they raided the park I wasn't able to get pictures. I forgot the camera at home and forgot that I have a camera on my cell phone. Although I was able to get pictures after all, because did I mention two hours later they raided the park again?!

I wonder how much did all of this cost the City of Angels?

CLICK HERE to comment on this story: http://tinyurl.com/5bd3e8
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Shaw's were asked to show ID as well as provide Social Security numbers.
    How ironic! If an illegal invader is asked to produce such documents, we will have no less than a dozen pro-illegal invader groups screaming racism at the top of their lungs! Do police officers ask for identification when millions of illegal invaders take to the streets during their annual may day marches!!!

It's deplorable the Shaw's are being cast aside by the leaders of LA and their," protect the illegal invader" at all costs policies!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OKAY just clicked on the link and called the phone Number for the LAPD.
    here is the skinny i got.

the officer i talked with said he had gotten some 30-40 calls on this from as far away as Pennsylvania talking about this and i read him a couple of paragraphs and he said it sounds like some of its true and some of it might not be.

The complaints came from businesses that border the park because of those vendors selling food items in the park at a lower cost than those regulated businesses and the vendors in the park could post a health risk, even if its given away

the officer was going to read it after i hung up the phone with him and see what it says. but he said it sounds like its part true and part fiction.

i asked him about special order 40 and he told me that it just prevents someone from being stopped and detained on the street just because they look suspicious, even if they are a known gang banger.

I was also told that they do ask immigration status on those arrested and that SO 40 was designed basically for people to NOT be afraid to come forward in fear of arrest and deportation. he also said ICE is informed on immigration violations

The officer also told me that Jamiels law would actually not affect anything because the stuff in the proposed law are the things already being enforced and acted upon

This poor family is being targeted by our horrible mayor and city council members!!! I'm fuming!! I'm calling that police station and give them a piece of my mind!

Shameful. Did someone file a complaint? Or is LAPD being proactive in stopping this hideous crime?
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I was listening to the Terry Anderson show, www.alipac.us/ftopict-128408.html

..when a woman, I think a relative of Jamiel’s, called in about this..!

Huge outrage..!!

Look at the initial post for who in Radio/TV to call/write..

ALL media HAS to be informed..!!

I think it's time for FEDERAL Intervention..!!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

How many more signatures are needed?

Now, I want everyone treated the same as the Shaw's don't you.

Get in there ICE!!!

ID AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS; GO ICE GO

BOY DOESN'T THE ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS GOOD OLE SYSTEM RUN DEEPER THAN DEEP.

IT HAS GONE ON WAY TO LONG,

ALIPAC AND OTHERS -

DON'T YOU THINK

****************START A CHURCH!*****************
    ***************HAVE A PICNIC WEEKLY***************

Would the last American to leave LA, please turn out the lights and bring the flag?

Sometimes I feel as though I live in Red China!

OUTRAGEOUS! L.A. NEEDS A HUGE OVERHAUL! Start our with brand new people who will run the city like an American city. Get rid of all the people that run the city like its Mexico or some other 3rd world dump.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast