Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfire
    Gee, where's the ACLU now. Oh, I forgot the Shaw family are legal citizens.

Where is Rev. Jackson or Sharpton?
    There is no dime to be hustled or pimped here! That's why they are no where to be found!! Showing up would only be the right thing to do which these two clowns are not interested in unless their presence is rewarded with a million dollar shakedown of some corporation who has more money than backbone!!!

Yep! You're right and I know they won't show theie faces, probably being payed money by La RAza to stay away. Aren't they also chummy with the LA mayor as well? And Obama supports amnesty which displaces black americans in the work force trying to support their families? Such a shame!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support Jamiel's Law Rally to Take Back Leimert Park:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-128578.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The complaints came from businesses that border the park because of those vendors selling food items in the park at a lower cost than those regulated businesses and the vendors in the park could post a health risk, even if its given away
    This sounds like cheap spin. There are illegal vendors ALL OVER Los Angeles that, surprise surprise, don't cause the LAPD and LA to react in such a way, with such force.

And can you imagine if the city locked the public restrooms for an illegal alien rally?! Can you imagine the reaction of the open border, pro-amnesty loons..

So, is this 'incident' a somewhat veiled attempt by LA County/City, to dissuade or thwart any progress on advancing Jamiel's Law petitioning?

If so, that really DOES need the attention of the ACLU...
    Oh that's right, the ACLU doesn't care about 'average' Americans anymore, maybe JW will step up and drive that agenda forward.

Actually Phrede, if I'm not mistaken, Judicial Watch is involved. I think they are helping the Shaw's too. I know they are involved with Danielle Bologna case.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    The complaints came from businesses that border the park because of those vendors selling food items in the park at a lower cost than those regulated businesses and the vendors in the park could post a health risk, even if its given away
    This sounds like cheap spin. There are illegal vendors ALL OVER Los Angeles that, surprise surprise, don't cause the LAPD and LA to react in such a way, with such force.

And can you imagine if the city locked the public restrooms for an illegal alien rally?! Can you imagine the reaction of the open border, pro-amnesty loons..

Or how about if the LAPD started asking IA for their SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS OR ID! THE ACLU WOULD BE ALL OVER THIS AND SO WOULD LA RAZA!

Has anyone sent this over to Lou Dobbs? I'm sure he would give it some attention.

As I've said many times, the laws, latest security measures, etc., are only meant to control us - American citizens - NOT illegals.

By the way, if you go to http://www.congressgrades.com and check out the immigration reduction report cards of Obama and McCain, they are nearly identical! I think McCain got a D and Obama got a D -! Pick your poison!

Sinister stuff. Police state tactics against American citizens while the illegal activities of invaders are ignored or worse, condoned.

I have thought for sometime now that certain segments of gubmint have been possibly trying to bully the American people into a fight. I don't understand why unless it would be for an excuse to declare marshall law all over and to finally attempt to do the deed that they have been seemingly waiting to do. If this is the case, then we in fact are facing a dangerous enemy within.

I'm puzzled. Is it just me, or does anyone else sense this?

First deny Ted Hayes and company access to the park (at the behest of illegal non citizen invaders) when they had a permit no less, and now this?? Sinister stuff indeed!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast