Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Bush really is an idiot. I pray for the Republicans to retain the House.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Bush supports illegal aliens

Once again Bush has opened his mouth. He really needs to keep it shut until he leaves office. If not the American people need to impeach him. never in my life have we seen a President who has done so little for the US citizens and so much for other countries citizens. Another Bush should never be allowed in political office.

I'm sick of George Bush.

Right after the elections, the gloves are coming off! Democrats or Republicans, regardless of who is in control we are going to be the top leaders in this movement with our pressure on Bush after the elections.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whoo-Hoo!! That couple of sentences in inspirational and put a smile on my face!

Thanks, W.

A Nation of Peons

What countries could not win or accomplish by force of arms is fast becoming a reality by Illegal Invasion and Prolific Breeding aided & abetted by Corrupt Politicians at all levels of government! At the present rate within 10 to 15 years & probably less, we will be a third world country!

The excuse, the Politicians use, is the Illegal Aliens are only trying to have a better life, well so are Bank Robbers and other criminals! But common criminals are nothing in Comparison to the damage done to this country by the Illegal Invasion!

Illegal Aliens are robbing the USA of much more then any other criminals in the USA history, they are just taking money but a country! As for, as crime, by the time you finish reading this there will be robberies, rape, killing and other crimes committed by Illegal Aliens against American citizens! Now we are also experiencing all kinds of diseases that were eradicated in this country like T.B and worse brought back into this country by the Illegal Aliens!

While 9/11 was terrible! We are letting Illegal Aliens enslave millions of American Citizen each year with Drugs pouring across our open borders, while Murdering, Raping & Robbing many more Americans Citizens than was killed in 9/11. For this, they get 100 of Billions in Benefits and a whole gang of Corrupt Politicians at every level of government & in direct violation of our Immigration laws, supporting and working on their behalf!

Our President’s fine words about Terrorist & Terrorism are contradicted by his failure to control our open Borders! His acquisition in letting Mexico & Latin American send Millions of Illegal Aliens across our Open Borders is in direct violation of Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution, and makes a lie out of his often stated concern with terrorist and terrorism! Calling patriotic American Citizens vigilantes for doing the task he refuses to do is shameless! I wonder Mr. President, is everyone that calls the police to report a crime a vigilante?

If poorly Educated Illegal Aliens can pour across our open Borders than Terrorist far better Educated and with vastly more resources can also! One can only conclude by his actions that protecting the American Public is secondary to his wish to supply Slave Labor to businesses and Company officials. Apparently he thinks the risk of Terrorist crossing our open borders with WMD and killing thousand of Americans Citizens is well worth the Risk!

We now have Latino Barrios in every community, mostly populated by people here illegally, even in small towns where crime was never a problem, until the Illegal Invasion! Where American Language, American Ideals, & anything American is rejected & most are very anti-American & rabid in their hate for both American Citizens and American. Where the Mexican flag is proudly flown but not the American flag! American Citizens that fought our wars, paid the taxes, and obeyed the laws take a great risk of getting Robbed or Killed, if the dare go into those areas!

While the Politicians sit in there Ivory towers & either have no concept or don’t give a Damn about the kind of world their Policies are crating for American Citizens! It should be mandatory for those Politicians to go live and Experience the Crime and & lowing of our standard of living faced by ordinary Citizens before they foster their Corrupt, & Asinine Policies on the American Public!

If they had to experience what they are doing to this country just maybe, they would wake up & realize they are destroying this country! The money they are collecting from greedy Companies and Businesses may not be worth their life or the life of their loved ones.

They are crating another Iraq in this country where whole sections are off limits to Legal American Citizens! But the Illegal Aliens can go into any area they want with impunity!

What kind of country do we have when Illegal Aliens & lawbreakers are safe but legal American Citizens have large areas in every community where they are unwelcome, unsafe, hated, and dare not go?

While the Politicians are busy destroying this country, American citizens get to pay for the Illegal Alien babies, pay for their kids schooling, their medical benefits, welfare and all other benefits our elected Politicians can think of to reward them with!

We even reward their Illegal babies with American Citizenship. Like American Citizenship has no value and million have not fought and died for the honor and privilege of being Americans, and citizens of other countries dream and wait years to become American citizens legally! It seems American Citizenship should have a higher Requirement & Standards than 2 people here illegally engaging in 3 minutes of unskilled labor!

Illegal Aliens have no allegiance to this country & do not want to be American citizens, but to import their way of life, their language, crime and corruption, to the USA! While exporting the money they make illegally back to their home countries! They want to change this Country into another Mexico and they, with the help of our Elected Officials are!

They are everyplace in American, both large & small, the official numbers are vastly understated & the actual numbers are closer to 30 million than the government deliberate underreporting of 10 to 11 million & another 10,000 are pouring across our open Borders, every day but our President refuses to Enforce the Immigration Laws!

They form a country within this country off limits to American Citizens and call us Stupid Americans for paying them to take over this country by Illegal Invasion! They are right we are Totally Insanely Stupid to allow this to happen & continue!

No Nation on Earth can withstand an Illegal Invasion of this magnitude of poorly educated immigrants with an average 8 grade educations & a 50% school dropout rate! To do so is & will continue to profoundly change the country for the worse and turning it into a facsimile of the country where the Illegal Aliens came from.

This letter is not from xenophobia, I strongly believe controlled and legal Immigration built this country, but it should be based on the rule of law & people that want American citizenship, be Americans, and willing to contribute to this country for all citizens and not to abuse and use our System for gain! While hating us and everything this country stands for!

The failure to control our borders or apprehend the ones here is certainly not fair to the American taxpayers or the 10,s of thousand that get robbed, killed, and raped each year, or to the Million of other people around the world wanting & dreaming of coming to this country legally and abiding by the Law.

The Blatant disregard of the Immigration law by our Politicians is for only one reason Money, they receive from Businesses and Companies for providing them with nearly Slave labor so they can reward their unlimited greed & let the taxpayers pay billions in benefits for their Slave Labor!

If it was just the Politicians Kind Hearts and Compassion there are millions of American children living in poverty without a chance at the American dream. Millions without medical care & old people choosing between medicine and food & millions of American Veterans without adequate medical care!

The fine Upstanding Honorable Politicians could shower tax dollars on them to show their compassion! Of course, the problem is they don’t get paid for being compassionate to American Citizens!

The Majority of Americans want our Borders closed and Illegal Aliens in this country send back to their own countries but our Politicians would rather collect the Money from Businesses and Companies they supply with Slave Labor than protect American Citizens or keep this country from turning into a third world country!

Every few years the Politicians pull a bait and switch on the American Public and promise to Enforce our Immigration Laws if only we reward the millions with green cards, guess workers programs etc. they let in though prior years by not enforcing the laws, Like John McCain’s & Ted Kennedy S.1033 bill.

Once the Bill is passed they ignore the Enforcement part of the bill & repeat the same cycle over again. The Politicians in this country really think American Citizens are stupid and they are a power onto their selves & can do any thing they want!

They would have us believe the Illegal Aliens are only here taking jobs Americans won’t, take, which is true, because American citizens at the present time will not live 40 to the house like Illegal Aliens or work for slave wages while the Company owners and Business executives reward their selves with millions in salary and benefits!

But as millions more slip into poverty, as was reported in August that another 1.1million more Americans slipped into poverty, the day is fast approaching where working Citizens will be forced to live like that while the Rich grow Richer, and the Middle class & the Poor ..Poorer! Bush’s willing workers for willing employers are code words for willing slaves for willing Slave users!

Or can we collect the 100,s of Billions in benefits that Illegal Aliens are rewarded with from tax payer’s money! Or do most Americans want benefits but a decent job with a livable wage. But the Politicians care much more about rewarding & in turn collecting big donations from greedy Business owners and Company Officials than protection American citizens from living like the Peons in Latin American!

Below is a partial list of Politicians that are, either Corrupt or Stupid enough to not realize their Policies are helping destroy Millions of American lives by Drugs, Murder, Rape & other Crimes while lowering our Standard of living and turning this country into a third world country!

Number one on the List President Bush then John McCain (R-AZ) Edward Kennedy (D-MA)…
    Richard Durbin (D-IL) Larry Craig (R-ID), Mel Martinez (R-FL), Ken Salazar (D-CO), Chuck Hagel (R-NE), Christpher Dodd (D-CT), John Kerry (D-MA), Evan Bayh (D-IN)

Then in the House ….Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), Bob Menendez (D-NJ), Chris Cannon (R-UT), Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Jim Kolbe (R-AZ)Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), Joe Baca (D-CA), Jeff Flake (R-AZ), Linda Sanchez (D-CA), Jane Harman (D-CA), Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL), David Price (D-NC), Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), Mark Udall (D-CO)

.Governors : Bill Richardson (D-NM), Rod Blagojevich (R-IL), Bill Huckabee (R-AR), Janet Napolitano (D-AZ),Jim Huntsman (R-UT), John Baldacci (D-ME)

If any of you think Illegal Aliens are not lowering our standard of living, or costing this country 100.s of Billions of dollars, or committing 10,s of thousands of crimes against American Citizens them I suggest you get involved and do some research. If doing research is to taxing on the brain just go into the barrios some night! I think most of you that think, you are fine Liberal Compassion people may find your compassion is misguided and better spent on American Citizens, providing you escape and live long enough to change!

If we are stupid enough to let Corrupt Politicians give this country away without firing a shot, then I guess we deserve it. But it is a shame that the ones that are aware of what is happening; have to pay the same price, as the ones that are to Greedy, or to Stupid, to Lazy, or to Unconcerned, or in the case of our Politicians to Corrupt and wanting the votes and money they get for destroying this Country and Betraying American!

All American Citizens that love this country and want to preserve it for the future should write and do all they can to change their Policies! Ones that continue to Support Mexico and Illegal Aliens Invasion, do not enforce our Immigration Laws & support rewarding Illegal Invasion by green cards, guess worker programs or any other Reward deserve our utmost Scorn & Contempt & should be deported to Mexico! They will be much more content where the Rich & Corrupt rules & the rest are powerless and poor & victims of the Criminals!

A nation sinking into the darkness of despair!

Our President and Congress have degreed that our Constitution and Laws are no more! That Politicians Lust for Power, Money & Votes supersedes all!

Today I gave up and submitted to the Cancer within! A Cancerous growth that is spreading like a Raging fire from Coast to Coast, a Beast that will in time, Destroy & Devour all! The time grows ever nearer & still most do not see the end that approaches, or how terrible it will be!

Even the ones that have a vague understanding, & feels the uneasiness’ grow, many feel, but cannot name, just know that something is happening & a future that comes grows more uncertain and dim.

The certainly that existed, always before, by each generation that having met & vanished all foes & tyrants they were leaving this Nation with a future more bright for the whole world to see & lessen the pain of oppressed millions around the world, that they could aspire, to a home, life & future in the land of the free!

That they could assimilate and be called Americans! A name their children would proudly bear, their children as Americans would have the opportunity to reach for the Stars. That they would grow up in a nation of laws, and justice for all, a government by the people for the people with no one above the Law!

Where Politicians served the people & put the Welfare of the people & Nation above their personal Greed!

That even if American could not take in all, that this Nation could show the path and light the fire for all countries that government by the people for the people would not perish from this earth and some day in the future it would arrive in their country and set them free!

A Nation that served as a Beacon of hope, that Men and Women of Integrity and people of goodwill working together could make the world a better place for all.

Today I broke my vow to never submit; today I admitted that the forces of Evil driven by greed, & the lust for power, have finally overcome & is too much for me to bear! For today you see, I had to let go 20 hard working loyal employees that worked with me. Employees that gave their all, that took pride in their work that provided for their families & went to church! That believed in this Nation and served in times of war they paid their taxes and obeyed the Law. But for those good proud Americans that was not enough. I could not compete and stay in Business when all others were hiring Illegal Aliens working off the books!

Our President sits in his White Castle like the Demented Feudal Kings of Old, making Asinine statements about Family Values & Jobs Americans won’t do, but he fails to say that they last Amnesty resulted in more additional Crimes and increases to the Welfare rolls then any Bill ever passed with the exception of Probation in Crimes. Now is spite of the disasters caused by the Last Amnesty & the 10,s of thousands of Crime Victims it caused and the billion is Welfare cost he & his fellow Traitors in the Senate are trying to add a Minimum of 66 more Millions of Latino’s with a average of a 6 grade education & a 50% school drop rate to populate the Gangs & Welfare rolls!

Today my Government forced me to break the Law! The Law they ignore & a Constitution they have subverted to serve the greed of Corporations & Businesses for 21 first century slaves! Today my Government forced me to contribute to the rapidly growing devaluation of our Standard of living & the widening gap between the middle class & the rich & our quality of life. Today my Government forced me to choose between my family & my fellow Americans! Today my Government made me an unwilling criminal and furthers their goal of the Rich & Corrupt ruling and the rest living in a cesspool of Crime, Corruption and Poverty! Today my Government made me destroy the lives of good hard working Americans that loved and faithfully served this Nation. Today my Government made me choose between my beliefs, my principles or poverty for my family. Today my Government made me realize that government by the people, for the people after 230 years of Blood, Sweat, and Tears with Millions having given their all, is no more!

A Nation that glowed like a Bright shining Star, a nation of Hope & Dreams for all, is losing its glow, and slowly sinking into the dark Abyss of Poverty and Despair!

My shame & disgust knows no bounds that my Government has forced me to break the Law & engage in exploiting Illegal Aliens and to pass on to my fellow American the average of 11,000.00 that each cost the American Taxpayers.

While recognizing I am just one of the Millions of Business owners that had to choose between going bankrupted and letting my family sink into poverty! I know that the day of reckoning is fast approaching, because no Nation can survive or prosper or long endure on the backs of slaves. Many have tried & all have failed. I think it is self evident if this were not so, that Mexico & other Latin American Nations would not be a human cesspool of Crime, Misery, Poverty and Corruption but rich instead of poor!

I am under no delusions that the Illegal Mexicans working for me appreciate or have any alliance to this Country. They retain alliance to Mexico & their only desire to have American Citizenship is to use American & its people for the Welfare, Jobs and & benefits without paying any of the Sacrifices of Citizenship!

Like all Slave Nations in History this Nation is setting on a raging Volcano that as surly as day follows night will erupt into an orgy of riots, fires, killing & destruction like this Nation has never experience & make the recent riots in France a tea party in comparison.

The Mexican leaders both in and out of Government both here & in Mexico have made it abundantly clear that they are seeking nothing less than the re-conquest of American by exporting 10,s of millions of their poverty stricken, fast breeding peons across our open borders as a fifth column, subject to the rule of the Rich & Corrupt in Mexico.

For everyone that is not oblivious to the obvious the recent protests by millions of Illegal Aliens from Coast to Coast waving their Mexican flags demanding benefits they never earned and stating openly everything for the race & nothing for the rest, should make it clear what the outcome will be as they gain power.

Already by percentage of population the Illegal Aliens consume more of our welfare dollars, contribute more to our crime, bankrupting our medical facilities, destroying our schools, our environment, increasing our taxes, driving insurance rates up, clogging our highways with uninsured drivers, driving the standard of living down, adding billions in our government deficit spending, depriving the government out of Billions in tax receipts and adding immeasurably to the corruption of our Businesses , Government & our Politicians and now to my everlasting shame they have even corrupted me!

But the Cancer within is not caused by the peons but by the unending quest of Corporations & Business for unlimited access to slave labor and our Politicians that will pay any price and meet any demand to get the money to get elected or reelected. The Politicians lust for Power, Money and Votes makes our Constitution, our Laws & the Desires and Aspiration of American Citizens, & other people around the world & the future of this Nation secondary.

When a country gets so Politically Correct and Corrupt this is no tolerance or room for the truth, when issues of National importance’s cannot even be discussed without offending one group or the other & hurling charges of racism, & xenophobic, when crimes that would get American Citizens Fined & in Prison are dismissed for people that are in this country Illegally & our police cannot even detain or arrest criminals in this country Illegally then you have the beginning to the end of the great American dream!

I held out until the last. I borrowed money to my limits, ran up credit card debt I wrote letters & tried my best to wake Americans citizens up to the peril we face. But at least I can look my children in the eye when they see the sorry plight this great Nation has came to and say, I tried!

My father, my brothers and I have all served this Nation in time or war but as much as I loved my Nation, I love my Nation no more! Because it has became the Home of Greed & Corruption, Crime & Destruction, Lies & Spin, of Corrupt/Stupid Politicians there seems no End!

It is quite obvious the US government doesn't want to close the borders, nor expel the illegals. This weekend I happened to see a video called "The Truth and Lies of 9/11", by Michael C. Ruppert, a former LAPD narcotics investigator. He learned years ago about the CIA funding for illegal drugs. In this video, which he presents as though he is presenting evidence to a district attorney, he shows how black youth were targeted as consumers of drugs. He even has evidence showing how the stock market is kept elevated by the investment of the South American drug lords profits, and that if someone pulled the plug on all of this, we would have a depression that would make 1929 look like a picnic.

If you want to view his web site, it is:
    http://www.fromthewilderness.com/about.shtml

After viewing this video, I came to the conclusion, that the drug corporations need new consumers--and that their plan may be that the new consumer group will be the children of the illegals. They will be targeted in the public schools, and there will be LOTS of them. This will enable the elitists to have lots of money and to continue on their global expansion objectives. (The rest of us will be on our own to find a "safe" place to live.)

Today, my husband heard on the radio, 106.1 fm out of Palm Springs, that a poll was going on of teenagers and their willingness to have chips implanted to "pay for things". Did anyone else hear this?

We also recently heard of a fire that occurred in the last several months, in Cabazon in Imperial county where 200 firefighters were called in from other counties to put it out. We never saw anything about this in the papers or on tv. One would think that this huge fire would have coverage, since it was caused by men living in the US wilderness, near Arizona and Mexico, and have camp fires to keep them warm. However, the winds blew and the sparks flew, and the men ran from the direction of the firefighters and over 25 of them were burned alive. I suspect the men were not legal US citizens. So, why no coverage? Were they "working" somewhere, doing a meth lab, or bringing in drugs? News coverage would have been a deterrent to future illegals. Why no coverage????????

MW
    Number one on the List President Bush then John McCain (R-AZ) Edward Kennedy (D-MA)…
    Richard Durbin (D-IL) Larry Craig (R-ID), Mel Martinez (R-FL), Ken Salazar (D-CO), Chuck Hagel (R-NE), Christpher Dodd (D-CT), John Kerry (D-MA), Evan Bayh (D-IN)
    How in world could you leave out Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV)?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I'm sick of George Bush.

Right after the elections, the gloves are coming off! Democrats or Republicans, regardless of who is in control we are going to be the top leaders in this movement with our pressure on Bush after the elections.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast