Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He has not helped save one unborn baby, nor has he lead the charge to impeach the 5 SCOTUS judges who rule against the 4th Amendment in Kelo v. New London. Now we have SPP and the NAU all the while Bush keeps jawboning about the good hearted working class people with family values that don't stop at the Border.
    Well if your Dick Cheney rich, those 2 mil dollar tax refunds sure are nice. The most my middle class arse gets back per year is like a couple of hundred at best (after I pay tens of thousands of dollars) and this clown who's our VP gets 2 mil. Must be nice to be able to be a traitor to your nation and rip off the taxpayers at every whim without any recourse or consequence.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am so sick of listening to Bush babble on with his comprehensive reform. I'm sure he has no intention of ever building any fence. If he thinks that I would ever capitulate and go along with his amnesty plan just because he signed this bill, he's got another thing coming. He takes us all for fools and he doesn't realize that he is the biggest dam fool alive. It's hard to believe he can walk and chew gum at the same time.
    Now he has us mired in this mess in Iraq where those people kill themselves when they aren't busy trying to kill us. With the money we've wasted there we could have built a 100 ft. high fence across the entire border and flown every illegal alien home in first class!!!
    I hope our nation can survive with this boob as president for another 24 months! With his sad performance he's taking down some good republicans, republicans that are on the right side in this immigration debate. If the democrats get in there, hopefully they'll impeach the fool.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345