Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

my compromise solution

as we all know, after the election, the fence will not be built and amnesty will be granted to 30+ million criminals. i have a plan for immigration. starting immediately all illegals would have to come forth and sign a form declaring themselves and whereabouts. then they or their employer can post a $50,000 bond. no citizenship will be offered, ever, but they can become part of the new visa program. they must also pass the medical/criminal requirements for entry. any illegal not registering can be held/deported by any law enforcement/governmental agency-all cities and law enforcement must comply, no santuary cities. all applicants will be fitted with a satellite id tag, no more just catch and release. this will not cause a sudden loss of workers due to mass deportation. wages should be adjusted to $10/hr over regular legal citizen's pay. no one starts employment before being verified. social security & medicare taxes & an new employment tax of 50% will go to funding the new immigration plan as follows:1. border and ports secured. 2. tamper proof id system. 3. pay back all states and local government for losses incurred by illegal invasion. 4. a central data base of all aliens for all law enforcement and employers to access. any illegal not registered faces immediate deportation upon capture. heavy fines for employers as well. 5. healthcare for everyone. with this plan, we will know exactly how many 10, 20, 30+ million illegals are actually here and how much it will cost to assimilate them. with a hold on all future immigration until this is done, we will have time to fix a broken system. the hard working illegal will not fear deportation. employers will employ citizens first and have access to extra labor where needed. security against drugs and terrorism comes along with comprehensive immigation. free healthcare for everyone.
    Craig R. McNees

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    I pray for the Republicans to retain the House.
    I agree about the House. Some of the country's greatest defenders are in the House. As for Bush... He is not upholding his oath to the Constitution to protect our borders... and should be "IMPEACHED" as soon as possible.

The implication is that American CITIZENS are too lazy to do these jobs. You have been listening to much propaganda from your buddies.
    I personally have picked apples, chopped cotton, pulled cotton, worked in a fast food place, helped with the spring lambs and worked cattle, and now work as a consultant in the space industry.
    My husband, who is a graduate of the Air Force Academy and a career military officer, worked doing yards from the time he was 12 until he went to college and worked in the peach packing plants in California in the summers while attending the Academy.
    We both continue to work hard at our respective jobs, and have never taken any social assistance, have no criminal record, pay to register our cars and pay insurance and do our own yard work and home maintenance. We also help our aging parents.
    No one has given us anything and I have no respect for slackers that want a free ride and to be supported while they get a better life - or women that use their reproductive capabilities for financial gain. I already have dependants - I don't want anymore.
    As for the indigenous crap, I too am indigenous, I am a Cherokee, Creek and Irish, so peddle that elsewhere.

The ignorance and arrogance is in your post.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the employers should pay back the citizens of this country for all the cost incurred by the illegals including, but not limited to education, health care, welfare entitlements, incarceration, enviromental and property damage, ID theft, home loans, etc.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have beaten them back so far and every day there are more people standing with us.

This battle is undecided.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush and Illegal Immigration

We can send 20 million people back - one at a time.

I have done most or am doing many of the jobs you suggest we Americans cant do without illegal aliens.

Give me a break.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

VICTORY

Hi Patriots,

I'm a self employed U.S. Citizen. Last April I lost some work due to foreign competition in the area low-balling the Americans. Their quality was poor to fair at best. Then they raised their prices. Due to my excellent quality and intense competitivness the foreigners were FIRED and now I have that customer back...VICTORY IS SWEET

When Kennedy says it's hard to find an American that wants to work I wish he would say it to my face.
    I haven't had a vacation in 7/8 years and won't stop.
    Never give up...Americans are the BEST[/img][/list][/list][/quote]
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I sure as heck am not buying any house where the illegals installed the electrical. Talk about a fire hazard just waiting. Cheap labor is only for the ba$tards doing the hiring. The sales price is the same as if good old American labor were put to use. We need more than the cheap shot visuals we get from Bush's butt buddy Chertoff and the neocons in ICE. When they move on from the small town in southern GA to the big boys in Arkansas: Tyson, etc. that will be the day. Don't hold your breath. Bush is a traitor to the Constitution and deserves to be impeached. No kudos for the so-called war on terror ( terror is a tactic not an adversary), I expect at least that from my commander in chief. He has not helped save one unborn baby, nor has he lead the charge to impeach the 5 SCOTUS judges who rule against the 4th Amendment in Kelo v. New London. Now we have SPP and the NAU all the while Bush keeps jawboning about the good hearted working class people with family values that don't stop at the Border. I tell you what else does not stop at the border: TB, chagas, leprosy, drunk driving, rape, murder, child molestation, or drugs or document fraud, or theft of public services like health and schools, etc. etc. etc.
    IMPEACH: Stevens, Breyer, Kennedy, Ginsburg, and Souter.
    I have had it.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Idiot defenders of open borders and law breaking

I was shocked and dismayed to hear consumer rights radio talk show host Clark Howard in relating his own family's Ellis Island immigrant origins, up and defend not only illegal immigration and Bush's stupid, illegal, and irresponsible amnesty program renamed a guest worker program, but allude to the exploitation of "poor" immigrants by greedy employers and consider Americans angry at illegal immigration as being selfish, uncompassionate, and even bigoted.

I thought Clark Howard had some sense and a measure of value, but since that declaration, I think the man is a fool and I will never listen to his show ever again because he has slandered and insulted generations of legal immigrants, including his own family, that obeyed the law and respected our system.

As for those who ask, "Who will do the jobs illegals now do?", not only do I say who the hell do you think did it before they got here, but as a counterpoint I would like to ask these same phonies and idiots who will bankrupt our hospitals and flood our emergency rooms, overcrowd our schools, fill our streets and prisons with violent criminals, jump on welfare and public assiatance rolls, and cause all our taxes to skyrocket?

The so-called "cheap" labor illegals do is utterly trumped by the massive social and economic burdens they create. If a large population of cheap able-bodied labor made a country an economic powerhouse, Mexico would be a first world country and illegals would be trying to flow over their borders. What makes a country successful is a stable legal system that reinforces the rule of law, not the lawless rule of the mob, the very nightmare stupid supporters of open borders and massive illegal immigration cannot comprehend.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast