Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see Senor Bush is hispandering for votes again. That guy just speaks with a forked tongue. If I didn't know any better, I would think I was listening to the devil himself when he talks. Everything he says is an outright lie or a half truth at best. Everytime he moves his lips, it's vomit inducing. How can we continue to elect people like him? We need an anti traitor incumbent movement in this country badly. I not only hate these so called leaders, I don't even respect them as people. They need to be removed from office like yesterday. If our country doesn't wake up soon, our country will belong to Mexico.

That's right America, while your busy watching your favorite shows on TV, partying, sleeping with many lovers, doing drugs, drinking yourself into oblivion, wearing your favorite clothes from China or Mexico, acting like your favorite ghetto leaders on MTV who have a fifth grade education at best, fighting over non issues, etc our leaders are selling you and your birthright out. It doesn't matter that they are Republican or Democrat, it doesn't matter if they are pro life or pro abortion, it doesn't matter if they are for or against gay marriage. What matters is that they are all by an large traitors to this nation and have sold you and your birthright out to the lowest bidder. Now are you as people going to let that happen because the perfect candidate who can stop this madness is pro abortion/pro life or pro gay marriage/anti gay marriage. Stop allowing these traitors the ability to divide you/us on non issues that don't matter in the grand scheme of things. We can deal with those issues later. What we need to deal with is illegal immigration, the free trade ripoffs that are killing our nation and the traitors who are selling us out. Their is no viable excuse to continue to either not vote at all or vote for some piece of crap who continues to thumb his nose at our wishes and think they know what's best for us better than we do.

IT IS TIME TO STOP LISTENING TO THE RNC/DNC PROGANDA POLITICAL MACHINES THAT ARE DESTROYING OUR NATION WITH THEIR BLATANT LIES AND SNAKE OIL. IT IS TIME TO START LISTENING TO YOUR CONSCIENCE AND VOTE FOR THOSE WHO STAND WITH AMERICA AND NOT WITH THE GLOBALISTS.

IT IS NOT ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE, IT IS NOT ABOUT ABORTION, IT IS NOT ABOUT TAX BREAKS FOR RICH PEOPLE.

IT'S NOT ABOUT LEFT WING OR RIGHT WING

IT IS ABOUT THE INVASION STUPID

IT IS ABOUT NOT SO FREE TRADE STUPID

IT IS ABOUT THESE TWO SOVEREIGNTY DESTROYING ISSUES THAT EFFECT EVERY IMPORTANT ISSUE YOU HOLD NEAR AND DEAR TO YOUR HEARTS SO STOP BEING STUPID, STOP BEING LAZY AND START TAKING YOUR COUNTRY BACK. NO CANDIDATE IS GOING TO BE PERFECT, BUT THEY NEED TO BE WITH US ON ALL OF THE ISSUES THAT RELATE TO OUR COUNTRIES SOVEREIGNTY AND WELL BEING. IF YOU DENY THEIR VOTE BECAUSE OF SOME PARTISAN NON ISSUE THEN YOU ARE NO BETTER THEN THEY ARE.

JUST LIKE DENZEL WASHINGTON SAID TO ETHAN HAWKE IN TRAINING DAY "ARE YOU A SHEEP OR A MOFKING WOLF?" SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    pRESIDENT bUSH..............look very closely.............

CAN YOU READ MY LIPS?????????
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am ashamed of the man HAS HE LOST HIS MIND

I work my ass off with rallys petitions hours on the computer to get this illegal thing rapped up. Then here comes the biggest lieing monkey in America.
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Number one on the List President Bush then John McCain (R-AZ) Edward Kennedy (D-MA)…
    Richard Durbin (D-IL) Larry Craig (R-ID), Mel Martinez (R-FL), Ken Salazar (D-CO), Chuck Hagel (R-NE), Christpher Dodd (D-CT), John Kerry (D-MA), Evan Bayh (D-IN)
    I'm very impressed with this list. As MW pointed out maybe a couple more or so on it and we'd pretty well have our list of total downright morons and fools in our government complete !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

People ought to be given a chance to get at the back of the citizenship line and have a chance."
    They can get in line from their own country - they shouldn't get to continue to live here and have new "citizens" while others aren't allowed entry until their paperwork is processed.
    Let them get in line, but they don't get to stay collecting earned income tax credits and being forgiven identity theft while they wait.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Issue Needs to be Solved

I think that this issue needs to be brought up as a top priority and be solved within the next six months cuz its just goinng to keep causing more caos and i want to ask you guys something if we kick out the illegal immigrants are you willing to do their work???? are you willing ot pick fruits and vegetables??? are you willing to work as cleaning personnel at hotels???? how about working out in the agriculture industry such as feedlots, farming, ranching...and for those of you ignorant city people ranching and farming are not the same thing??? are you willing to do the jobs the illegal immigrants are doing right now??????

JoseMunoz06 Your post belongs in General Discussion because it is not news worthy.

You need a history lesson. Americans were doing those jobs before the illegal aliens came along. Also, there are about 20 million illegal aliens in America and there are about 20 million unemployed Americans. I think we have the job market covered. Did you know that monkeys can pick fruit and vegetables? I think I'm going to train some to harvest. However, mechanizing the agriculture business will cover illegal farm labor. Yea, who's going to crap in the crop and give us E-Coli? Sure going to miss that.

Guess what, I come from a family of farmers and ranchers and we have never ever hired an illegal to do a darn thing for us. We don't need illegals. I guess this is hard for the people that want them to stay to accept that fact.

Dixie

Re: Issue Needs to be Solved

Quote Originally Posted by JoseMunoz06
    I think that this issue needs to be brought up as a top priority and be solved within the next six months cuz its just goinng to keep causing more caos and i want to ask you guys something if we kick out the illegal immigrants are you willing to do their work???? are you willing ot pick fruits and vegetables??? are you willing to work as cleaning personnel at hotels???? how about working out in the agriculture industry such as feedlots, farming, ranching...and for those of you ignorant city people ranching and farming are not the same thing??? are you willing to do the jobs the illegal immigrants are doing right now??????
    JOSE
    Americans have done their own work for generations, lol. We sure as hell don't need to be giving ILLEGALS billions of dollars in subsidies to do a little work.

Get over it.......you've been sold a lie and aren't quite willing to think clearly and learn American history. Better yet, learn mexican history and you will be set free! You'll understand why your people have been so oppressed and abused.

Now.......go back to mexico and fix your own government. Lord knows, it's a shambles or you wouldn't be here, correct? mexico needs you, not the USA.

Re: Issue Needs to be Solved

Quote Originally Posted by JoseMunoz06
    Who's was doing these jobs before the illegals showed up? Better yet what was the wage of those jobs when American citizens were working them compared to what they are now that the illegals have stolen them? I also take it that you condone the illegals breaking our laws to enter our country and you condone employers illegally hiring them and you further condone illegals using fake ID's and stealing other peoples identities in order to gain employment and social services and benefits (crimes which American citizens go to jail for a long time for)? Don't give me this crap that they are all here to work. They are all hear to work the system. They need to go back to Mexico and fight for their rights and work in their own country.

As far as me working these jobs, hey if I need the money and I have nothing else available to me, damn straight I would. I bet you there millions more American citizens who feel the same way, especially those who are unemployeed.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

a must?

I've got a pick up that will haul atleast 10. I'll even pay for the gas.
    Hell, we can all buy them a bus ticket.
    Who says we cant get them all out? The government? The guys that let the gate open in the first place?
    It is there responsiblity to fix the mexx this country is in.
    The over population will distroy our country anyway. Where will we get the water, natural gas food medicine.
    He was kidding right?
    they need to have a revolution in Mexico and kick out the terriorist that hold there county
    remember the Ayatollah? they took Iran over? Do you think the Mexican people can figure that one out?
    I
    AM A SIMPLE WOMEN WITH A FIRE IN MY HEART TO HELP.
    LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE.
    LETS ROLL!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast