Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Maria Espinoza, Anti-Immigration Leader, Running For Congress

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maria Espinoza, Anti-Immigration Leader, Running For Congress

by MICHELLE FIELDS
    12 Dec 2015

Anti-illegal immigration leader Maria Espinoza is running for Congress in the 7th congressional district in Texas.

Espinoza is Co-founder and National Director of The Remembrance Project, a non-profit that advocates for families of Americans who have been killed by illegal aliens.

She will be challenging incumbent Rep. John Culberson (R-TX).

“Culberson just isn’t working any more. In fact, last year, he missed the second most votes of any Texas Congressman and was among the bottom ten percent of all members of Congress for missed votes,” Espinoza tells Breitbart News.

“Culberson is now part of the problem in Washington, not the solution,” Espinoza said. “Fourteen years in Congress is long enough. Conservatives can no longer count on Culberson.”

Espinoza is of Mexican descent and is a sixth generation Texan from her mother’s side. She recently praised Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump for speaking out against illegal aliens. In August Trump met with Espinoza and families of victims killed by illegal aliens.

“I won’t just talk like a conservative during the election season,” Espinoza said Friday.

"I am a proven champion for Constitutional governance, individual liberty and the Rule of Law. I have boldly faced down attacks from the Liberal Left, and even Establishment figures in my own party, to speak the truth about the crises facing our country, especially on the issues of border security and immigration."

“I will take that same strength of conviction to Washington, standing up for our conservative values and American families,” Espinoza said.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ning-congress/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh what a wonderful person she is for founding the Remembrance Project. Yes, yes, yes!! Please Texas, support this fabulous woman and send her to Congress. We need people who will stand up for Americans and remembers the ones who have fallen at the hands of illegal immigration. We will never forget, and neither will she.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn