Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So what took them so long????

What a deal....welfare pays up to $548 for an individual and $1193 for a family with two kids under the age of 13! But no anchor babies are allowed! Boo Hoo!

The big question will be just how many will qualify for 'refugee' status. One immigration lawyer predicted that only "a few" will have successful qlaims" and only "one or two" that he has seen will qualify.

Canada could become the first "trilingual" nation! Wonder if the Mexicans are going to learn French!

Zeezil,

You find the best stuff. This is great. We need to get the news out to the illegal immigrant community asap. We ought to offer it to every illegal we catch. Maybe fewer would be back in the US within a week.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I wonder how long that money is going to last if more
    of these people move to Canada. I believe they will run
    short on cash very soon. Just like what is happening here.

So if they have children in Canada, they are not automatically
    citizens of Canada? Now that is good. But when they have
    babies and they will, does Canada pay for it or does that
    mean they will cross the border back into the USA and get free
    hospital time and the children will be American citizens?

Seems to me the UN forces should go to Mexico, fix the problem,
    and everybody can go back to Mexico.

Yep. I know. You all are LOL and falling on the floor. The UN...right.

Canada has universal health care, I wonder if they cover illegals.

I think it is not going to be very long before Canadian taxpayers are going to sound just like U.S. taxpayers.

Soon Mexico will be only for the wealthy and the drug cartels who ship their drugs to U.S. an Canada and the middle class of both country's take care of Mexicos poor.

How can our government be so stupid or so smart Something we are doing is working though and that is good news ehh!!

---------------------- RED ALERT NOW"-----------------------
    ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..

DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    NEW POSTING TREAD FOR RED ALERT (TUESDAY9/18 )
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83407
    CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SENATORS , NEWS, RADIO, ECT.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

From Florida to Canada, bbrrrrrrr
    I hope they took their longies with them!
    I wonder if any of them have even seen snow?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    From Florida to Canada, bbrrrrrrr
    I hope they took their longies with them!
    I wonder if any of them have even seen snow?
    Here is an even more horrifying thought: I wonder if any of them have ever DRIVEN in snow?

As I am originally from Canada I can tell you how it would work for them. They will get welfare while waiting for their hearing, subsidized housing that is better than here, free healthcare, and more. I feel sorry for the taxpayers as they are the ones paying for it all. There is no such thing as free and the taxpayers are over burdened already with their universal healthcare which costs taxes payers a fortune. As for babies born to illegals that child is Canadian but if the parent (mother) is illegal they both get kicked out of the country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    As I am originally from Canada I can tell you how it would work for them. They will get welfare while waiting for their hearing, subsidized housing that is better than here, free healthcare, and more. I feel sorry for the taxpayers as they are the ones paying for it all. There is no such thing as free and the taxpayers are over burdened already with their universal healthcare which costs taxes payers a fortune. As for babies born to illegals that child is Canadian but if the parent (mother) is illegal they both get kicked out of the country.
    Well the word will get out fast about how much they can get out of canada and they will flee there by the thousands and soon U.S. Citizens will not be the only bad guys.

Maybe ACLU, LaRaza , LULAC ect. will go there also to protect the illegals civil rights
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

My husband and I had heard about this phenomenon a few weeks ago from some tenants who live here and some who were leaving. I was going to post about it but at that point I felt it was only "rumor" since I wasn't able to find anything to substantiate it.

Guess the "rumor" is confirmed now.

Anyway, what we've heard attributes the advice to head for Canada to multiple sources...."immigrant rights people", clergy, attorneys, Mexican consulars, and even the Mexican government itself. Someone said they had heard about it on a Spanish radio station also. We shouldn't be surprised if they're getting their advice from all of the above, but exactly where it's coming from, or who started it, is anyone's guess.

Just like with pretty much everything else, alot is being passed along in the illegal community through the grapevine so people are being told all kinds of wild tales. That [i]could[/i be where some of them have gotten the idea that Canada is offering "a special program for Mexicans", further exacerbated by the fact that at the last SPP meeting Calderon supposedly was talking with the Prime Minister about "guest workers" for Canada.

Some of what's going around is just plain ridiculous ....everything from rumors that Canada has no immigration law to that they're offering Latinos a monthly stipend of $3,000.00, jobs, land, food, and healthcare to go there to either homstead or because Canada is trying to "steal" our workforce. Another rumor is that they are granted immediate citzenship in Canada if they claim that they are being persecuted by the U.S., or in fear of their lives from our government, "enforcement squads" (ICE), anti immigrant hate groups, and American citizens because of their race.

We haven't come across a single person who has believed it but I'd imagine that plenty will....especially if they think it means more freebies. Let's just hope that Canada puts a stop to it before they have a chance to overrun the place.

Now if Venezuelans would do the same due to Chavez and other illegals from corrupt countries do the same then Miami would be less of a third world country. Maybe Cubans could look at Canada as well as the airlines fly there and then they could send money to their relatives back home or go and visit them.
    As for them going to Canada none will end up in Quebec as the French Canadians will not cater to them. If you don't speak French you are going to learn or else leave is their policy and they do enforce it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast