Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just wait til these bastards begin demanding affirmative action, preferential hiring programs and bilingual education. Just wait 'til the latino gangsters make it up to Canada. Just wait til they begin dropping welfare babies. Just wait til they bring your social services to their knees. Wait til they drive around unlicensed and uninsured. Wait 'til they see the latino ghettos. Canada ain't seen NOTHING YET.

Canadians hate yanks? Just wait 'til 12 or 20 MILLION latinos invade their country.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    RedPony-those comments from Canadians sure sound familiar...

As many of you all who posted comments saying why don't they go home and fight for their country and make it better-I agree,they should- but we are talking about people who don't have a backbone.They never will, they lack the intelligence and courage to do anything more than whine and breed.
    Forgive me if I sound cruel,I don't mean to,I'm just sick and tired of playing the dog to their fleas.

Good luck Canada! You're gonna need it.-How long before we hear-"We are doing the work Canadians just won't do."or the ever popular-"Your country would collapse without us."

Rawhide!
    I am waiting for them to say the gringo Canadians 'stole their land' because , as everyone knows, the Mexican border once extended halfway up Saskatchewan.[/quote

Actually, it's already being said. Apparently the "justification" is that "The Race" is the only "indigenous" peoples of the entire North American Continent and that includes Canada.

Evidently, they were "corraled" into that pit called Mexico and penned in by borders. All at the hands of cruel and ruthless Anglo invaders.

I'm telling you.....more and more it sounds like Mexico, no doubt with the assistance of other Latin American countries.....is gearing up for some sort of conflict. If we send any type of money or other military assistance to them we are making a HUGE mistake and I don't mean just financially.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Concerned Citizen,

The Pope should be passing out condoms during his third world visit's,

Bill Gates is a traitor, he more than anyone should want to preserve the American Dream for the American people, I heard he is such a bleeding heart towards illegal immigrants.

If Canada decides to take the illegal immigrants, there will be a temporary housing boom, boom in other economies, so that when Canadians get the full blast of the adverse effects of illegal immigrants and wants to be rid of them, Canadian govt. officials will argue they are neccessary, they do the work Canadians won't do, our economy depends on illegals, regardless of how many Lives are lost at the hands of illegals, regardless of how much they cost the taxpayer, etc.,but most devastating, Canadians will be asked by their Govt. to hand over their Soverignity as well.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Welfare pays up to $548 per month for individuals and $1,193 for families with two children under the age of 13.

As he recounted his story, Ortega repeatedly stressed his thanks to social services for helping his family.

"Social services, they help us too much," he said.
    But we always hear how they never come for the welfare, just the chance to work. Welfare gives them $1,193 for a family of two children? How much for a family of 14 children, all under the age of 13? I don't think there is such thing as a Mexican family with two children.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    Welfare pays up to $548 per month for individuals and $1,193 for families with two children under the age of 13.

As he recounted his story, Ortega repeatedly stressed his thanks to social services for helping his family.

"Social services, they help us too much," he said.
    But we always hear how they never come for the welfare, just the chance to work. Welfare gives them $1,193 for a family of two children? How much for a family of 14 children, all under the age of 13? I don't think there is such thing as a Mexican family with two children.[/quote

I know of exactly 2 Mexican families with two kids and have seen to it that there will be no others.

They're legal immigrants from Mexico who hold a very dim view of illegal aliens from Mexico and the way of life they perpetrate here who they see as hiding behind the "coming here for a better life" excuse, yet continue to live exactly how they lived in Mexico up to and including producing one kid a year.

My next door neighbor is funny. She says "These women, they act no better than barnyard animals with their litters, herds, and gaggles"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They fail to mention their low income housing (our Section will cost around $250 a month.
    I was reading more about this in todays Sun-Sentinel and the Canadians claim that they allowed very few Mexicans in under the refugee status. They are expecting 7,000 next week! A group from Naples, Florida sells information and helps with paperwork. They charge $400 per adult and $100 per child.

Don't complain friends just let them leave, and don't say anything except in spanish that they are welcome in Canada. We don't want those stupid northerners to get a clue after all of the complaining that they have done like booing our kids during baseball games and such.

With all these Mexicans leaving hopefully our taxes will go down.

azwreath wrote:
    I know of exactly 2 Mexican families with two kids and have seen to it that there will be no others.
    Uhm....and just how did you do THAT?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I was looking into this more as I am originally from Canada and the province of Ontario. I found this article interesting. I tried to copy and paste it but was insuccessful.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2007/09/ ... to-canada/

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast