Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    RedPony-those comments from Canadians sure sound familiar...

As many of you all who posted comments saying why don't they go home and fight for their country and make it better-I agree,they should- but we are talking about people who don't have a backbone.They never will, they lack the intelligence and courage to do anything more than whine and breed.
    Forgive me if I sound cruel,I don't mean to,I'm just sick and tired of playing the dog to their fleas.

Good luck Canada! You're gonna need it.-How long before we hear-"We are doing the work Canadians just won't do."or the ever popular-"Your country would collapse without us."

Rawhide!
    I am waiting for them to say the gringo Canadians 'stole their land' because , as everyone knows, the Mexican border once extended halfway up Saskatchewan.

Canada has let me down, I thought they would be the one country that would tell these illegals to get the hell out, and go back home! I do not think the Canadian people will stand for this too long, and hopefully their politicians will listen to them, but then again, PM Harper is in bed (NAFTA) with King Bush and Calderon. Good Luck to the people of Canada, feel free to take them all.

Good Lord, he's already getting a welfare check, and getting aide from the Salvation Army!!!! 5, 7 ,and 9 or more children,, have these ppl never heard of birth control ,or self control? Already working the Canadian welfare system

This will only get worst. Bill Gates and several other companies are opening their new business in Canada, and if that happens with all the greed for cheap labor, even more of Mexican's poor will flea north.

Well so much for the so called American Anchor baby. Citizenship be darned , as long as they can find another country to move onto to sponge off of,they take their American Anchor babies up north with them.

Canada better wake up fast and get them all out of their before they end up like America.

I just wonder how much of this has to do with this NAU, and SPP the three North American Presidents are trying to put together?

ConcernedCitizen wrote-
    I just wonder how much of this has to do with this SPP the three North American Presidents are trying to put together?

I wonder the same thing.Maybe this is being done as a way to acclimate the
    Canadians to the future nau.

Also do you all think these families have just given up there American anchorbabies checks?Can they get them mailed to them in Canada?

Head 'em up,move 'em out. Rawhide!

The province of Ontario is where they are going and they cater to non English speakers. I remember when I lived there that pamphlets or brochures where in about 12 different languages if not more. The majority of information was regarding helathcare but the Toronto Police also had information in multiple languages. They had areas which were predominently a certain ethnic group and had little need to learn English. They had multicultural radio and TV stations as well. The Mexicans will do just fine there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does anyone know what Canada's citizenship polices are? Meaning, do they have the stupid Anchor baby laws, an education policy that says all children are entitled to an education regardless of their legal citizenship ,and what about illegals coming into their countries illegally and staying without becoming a Canadian citizen?

Are the Canadian laws as relaxed , stupid and generous as American laws when it comes to illegal aliens?

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The province of Ontario is where they are going and they cater to non English speakers. I remember when I lived there that pamphlets or brochures where in about 12 different languages if not more. The majority of information was regarding helathcare but the Toronto Police also had information in multiple languages. They had areas which were predominently a certain ethnic group and had little need to learn English. They had multicultural radio and TV stations as well. The Mexicans will do just fine there.
    Yeah, they may do just fine in Ontario, but we all know they won't stay put in just Ontario. They will spread out , breed and invade all over Canada just like they have done here in the USA.

They whine how they have a claim to several of the southwestern states in the US, but they are invading all 48 continental states. And with time they will invade Hawaii and Alaska too.

The one place I can tell you they will not go is Quebec. The French Canadians will not tolerate them period. If anyone will them in their place it will be them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All countries should kick them out and not let them in. Then they would be forced to go back to Mexico and either suffer under the current system or band together and rise up to create change. I'm sick of them taking the easy way out.

I work in medicine and yesterday a Mexican family came in for a 9mo old baby check up, they were on welfare (plus get free formula in addition to food stamps, a monthly check, section 8 housing, free school) yet the baby had a thick gold necklace, thick bracelet, thick anklet, mom had coach purse. This baby looked like a jewlery store and he was not even old enough to walk! They have great lives here if they think it'll be better in Canada they will be running for the border.

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    The one place I can tell you they will not go is Quebec. The French Canadians will not tolerate them period. If anyone will them in their place it will be them.
    You've got that right!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast