Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am relatively sure that those people in Wayne County in Missouri are probably making more money than $8/hr. from the government, and if they have families they could not exist on that. Why did'nt Jetton check on this and then blow off his mouth. It sounds like he opens his mouth before thinking! Most Americans are hard workers if they are able. Of course you always have the criminal element, and a few who are low in I.Q., I suppose there are a few who take advantage of the government, but most of the people I have ever known around here work pretty hard. I always did and so have all of my children and grand-children. As far as the Chamber of Commerce goes, those few companies who would go out of business are probably of the lazy class. If they really want a business, they will pay for it, and maybe they will make more money than they thought they would.

I'm almost positive he is lying about the $8 an hour and the employer from 2004. Missourians would have applied for those jobs even though they are low paying ... he is lying about that company, the wage, the number of applicants and the hard working people of Missouri.

He's needs a pink slip pronto!

What a royal turd.

http://www.stats.indiana.edu/uspr/a/usp ... 29223.html

Here is a profile of Wayne County, Missouri .. 98% white, per capita income is just over $20,000 and household income is just over $26,000 in 2005 and 2006 respectively.

http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo. ... ndex=20758

Here is an income snapshot based on 2000 and 2002 US Census figures which are even lower.

People would have been lined up to the highway for a permanent job with benefits and a starting salary of $8 an hour, because of the future potential and the need for full time second incomes.

This man flat out lied about the people of Wayne County.

Pack him in a crate and ship him to Mexico.

Mark it "Do Not Return To Sender".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

when I called, the woman on the phone told me that he won't be up for re-election because he's term limited out. She said, "I just thought you'd be glad to hear that." I am glad to hear it but I will be even gladder to hear that he lost his bid for Governor and any other office that he might aspire to. We have no more space in public office for his ilk. Traitors need not apply.

Having said that, isn't it interesting how the presidential nomination process is going. What's wrong with this picture? Are the American people really stupid enough to nominate Juan Pedro McAmnesty when he was trying to gut our country with that ridiculous amnesty plan that he, and The Race(LaRaza) cooked up in the back room by cover of darkness with Teddy Kennedy only a few short months ago, or the elections rigged? And what's it going to take to get representation back in our halls of govt. for the people of this country? Scratching my head!!

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFighter2007
    I called the office of the represenatitive, spoke to a Barbara, she was very helpful. This represenatitive was making the remark about welfare receiptents that keep collecting and do not go out and work. I was sent 4 pages of his comments and this one time I will agree with him. If you are a collector of welfare and can work, but don't, you fall into the LAZY group that I believe he is referring to.
    But the solution isn't to import Mexicans. The solution is to cut benefits. $8 an hour isn't enough to attract a welfare recipient? Then welfare pays too much.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Traitor of the month

Can the site post a bio and picture of these traitors weekly or monthly.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

This letter sort of fits here. My boss got it an email today.

LETTER FROM A Missouri FARM KID
    (NOW AT San Diego MARINE CORPS RECRUIT TRAINING)

Dear Ma and Pa,

I am well. Hope you are. Tell Brother Walt and Brother Elmer the Marine Corps beats working for old man Minch by a mile. Tell them to join up quick before all of the places are filled.

I was restless at first because you got to stay in bed till nearly 6 a.m. But I am getting so I like to sleep late. Tell Walt and Elmer all you do before breakfast is smooth your cot, and shine some things. No hogs to slop, feed to pitch, mash to mix, wood to split, fire to lay. Practically nothing.

Men got to shave but it is not so bad, there's warm water. Breakfast is strong on trimmings like fruit juice, cereal, eggs, bacon, etc., but kind of weak on chops, potatoes, ham, steak, fried eggplant, pie and other regular food, but tell Walt and Elmer you can always sit by the two city boys that live on coffee. Their food, plus yours, holds you until noon when you get fed again. It's no wonder these city boys can't walk much.

We go on "route marches," which the platoon sergeant says are long walks to harden us. If he thinks so, it's not my place to tell him different. A "route march" is about as far as to our mailbox at home. Then the city guys get sore feet and we all ride back in trucks.

The sergeant is like a school teacher. He nags a lot. The Captain is like the school board. Majors and colonels just ride around and frown. They don't bother you none.

This next will kill Walt and Elmer with laughing. I keep getting medals for shooting. I don't know why. The bulls-eye is near as big as a chipmunk head and don't move, and it ain't shooting at you like the Higgett boys at home. All you got to do is lie there all comfortable and hit it. You don't even load your own cartridges They come in boxes.

Then we have what they call hand-to-hand combat training. You get to wrestle with them city boys. I have to be real careful though, they break real easy. It ain't like fighting with that ole bull at home. I'm about the best they got in this except for that Tug Jordan from over in Silver Lake. I only beat him once. He joined up the same time as me, but I'm only 5'6" and 130 pounds and he's 6'8" and near 300 pounds dry.

Be sure to tell Walt and Elmer to hurry and join before other fellers get onto this setup and come stampeding in.

Your loving daughter,
    Alice

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456