Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Here is Jetton’s contact numbers:
    573-751-5912
    rod.jetton@house.mo.gov.
    The Chairman of the Immigration Committee is Rep. Jerry Nolte. He needs a call as well.
    573-751-1470
    I called. Shelly (staffer) answered. I told her to give this message to Jetton:

There is no work that Americans won't fo for a decent living wage and reasonable benefits. Just where and when will Jetton relocate to in Mexico since he is so in love with their culture? Please tell him to hurry, his relocation cannot come too soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GREAT LETTER, Phred!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Z. "Just doing my job"

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I bet he's got a lot of illegal labor mowing his lawn, cleaning his house, and babysitting his kids. Hard to give up that cheap labor, ya know

This guy is crazy. I don't think he'll be in office very much longer.
    Jetton is a moron. I bet he probably has illegals tending his home area and they are many Americans who do their home chores. Jetton bit the hand that feeds him and he will not last in office.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I encourage you to call his office - I just did and they said I was the first one to call and they didn't even know about the article!

Phone: (573) 751-5912 Fax: (573) 526-9804
    E-mail: Rod.Jetton@house.mo.gov
    Personal Website: http://www.rodjetton.org/contact.html

1. If people on welfare are not trying to get jobs then Missouri's welfare benefits are too high and they need to be cut.

2. Americans have to make more than $8/hr to live because we don't get subsized housing, etc (somehow the illegals are getting subsized though) and they can take that $8/hr and go back to Mexico and live like a king whereas Americans cannot live on that.

3. If people are not lining up for the job at $8/hr then the employer needs to raise the wage - that is how the capitalist system works (supply & demand) - but by bringing in Mexicans it is cheating the system.

4. Saying that Mexicans are better workers than Americans is insulting! Americans are the most productive workers in the world!

Just sent him an email telling him he should move to Mexico.

My letter to the Missouri jackass (sent via e-mail):

Dear Representative Jetton:

Since your political career is now kaput (that would be consumado, in Spanish) and you are now Missouri ‘s favorite pinata (that would be pinata, in Spanish) I have some advice for your future employment. Pemex, Mexico’s national oil production company, has serious cash infusion needs. Use the slush fund you acquired while lagging on Romney’s payroll while you did nothing for Missourians and the $33,000 diverted from taxpayers to your consulting firm by state Senator Crowell and invest in Pemex. It’s a marriage made in heaven! (cielo, in Spanish)

You get to rub elbows with your friends (thats amigos, in Spanish) and get far away from all those lazy Missourians. Yep, what a bunch of lazy asses they are for not flocking to the $8.00 an hour slave wages jobs that Mexican invaders greedily lap up. And why wouldn’t they? Eight bucks an hour is great pay when you get public assistance, live 20 to a two bedroom house, pay little to no taxes, get your kids educated free, access the nearest hospital for your every care need at no cost and even get an instant citizen when your next kid is born. Your absolutely right…Missourians are lazy as hell for not adopting that lifestyle.

So take your slush fund, get to Mexico ASAP, find yourself a nice house in the village (that would be ‘casa in the aldea’, in Spanish) and set up shop. That is where your future lies, not in America and certainly not in Missouri.

Sincerely,

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    [color=blue][b]I encourage you to call his office - I just did and they said I was the first one to call and they didn't even know about the article!
    Not true! I called earlier...see above and spoke to staffer Shelly (female). So, now even his staff is lying about calls?

Jetton

If our elected politicians would stop (we citizens need a law) pandering to big business, corporations et al that wish to hire only cheap labor, more Americans would gladly handle the jobs. Jetton is a pandering to illegals for the above reason, and probably for votes.

Please leave - you are a traitor to this country, its citizens. If you find the people in Mexico so attractive, please leave, move - we don't need people like you - especially in our government.

Boy - is it ever time to clean house - we need people who love our country, protect it and not people who broke our laws by coming here illegally.

ang
    Mr. Jetton needs to look at the stats. of how many prisoners in U.S. facilities are Mexican illegals. The last stats. I saw were somewhere between 1/4 & 1/3. These were for violent crimes ranging from homicide, rape, armed robbery, home invasions to drug trafficking. One can only assume that these are not hard-working illegals. For an elected official to say that he would trade any one of them for Americans any day is both egregious & ignorant. Which portion of the American people is he referring to? I'd say it is time for Missourians to demand an apology for such an insult. Be sure to remember those comments when he is up for re-election. He should also be replaced as House Minority leader.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast