Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome aboard jacy!

Thanks for the help and welcome to Rich3910 as well!

Please stick around and help in the cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice letter Z.

I think the consensus is clear: Mr. Jetton needs to relocate to Mexico!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Nice letter Z.

I think the consensus is clear: Mr. Jetton needs to relocate to Mexico!
    My pleasure, Phred. I'm always willing to tell invader advocates where to go!!!

So basically, he's saying he wants uneducated, cheap labor and for taxpayers to subsidize social services for those poverty level paying jobs. Why doesn't he give up his pay and go work hard for $8 per hour and support himself and family.

The people in Missouri should be furious!

JAK
    My letter to the Missouri jackass (sent via e-mail):
    Done!... and he is a JACKASS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

gosh...this takes the cake. No decent self respecting American would take slave like working conditions...not unless absolutely necessary to feed the kids... or unless they like abuse for some reason?? :P
    Man what a turncoat.

Some of Jetton's hard working amigos:

ICE Arrests 34 Criminal Illegal Aliens in Missouri
    ICE makes arrests in Carthage, Webb City, Neosho
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By John Hacker
    Carthage Press
    Tue Feb 26, 2008, 02:22 PM CST

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARTHAGE, Mo. -
    Immigrations enforcement teams arrested several “fugitive aliensâ€

Junior Member FreedomFighter2007's Avatar
    I called the office of the represenatitive, spoke to a Barbara, she was very helpful. This represenatitive was making the remark about welfare receiptents that keep collecting and do not go out and work. I was sent 4 pages of his comments and this one time I will agree with him. If you are a collector of welfare and can work, but don't, you fall into the LAZY group that I believe he is referring to.

Rod Jetton should move to Mexico and represent the Mexican people. He has already flipped the American people off.

This represenatitive was making the remark about welfare receiptents that keep collecting and do not go out and work.
    That's their spin. Of course they have to try to divert and polish what the idiot said.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast