Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This article further proves my point
    I'm sorry but it proves no such thing.

thou protest too much was ringing in my ears and I have to honestly say the defensive posturing left me wondering why I was personally attacked in such a manner. Its not what you say it's how you say it.
    I doubt anyone was personally attacking you even though you may have taken it that way. Probably just trying to get you to see how easily you are manipulated by the press and the opposition. Why do we give a damn what they say about the Klan? Are you Klan? Are you guilty by association of being white? That is what they want . To be able to control you merely by association. Doesn't matter weather it is true or not. They can box you in as you spend ALL YOUR TIME proving you are not a racist. It works really well too. They label YOU in the same way they complain about being labeled. Is membership growing in Hispanic organizations? How about black organizations? Where is the press? Is Jesse Jackson a racist? How about Al Sharpton? Yet the same MSM you are worried about will call on these two to represent or speak for blacks. Does that make all blacks racist? Are you familiar with George Orwell? If so you may want to reread him if not pick up Animal Farm and 1984.

Notice the coverage, or rather lack of, they give about the very racist organizations LaRaza & MEChA. What is LaRaza again * The Race *

What does it mean anyway to be racist? Racism is a BS word meant to do nothing but shut down discourse. I think if you research you find it originally a Marxist term. Is the Black Caucus racist? Is the Hispanic Caucus racist? Can Blacks and Hispanics work as a race and be concerned about race preservation but not whites? Why or why not? Just who are the real racist?

Why do Hispanics overwhelming support the invasion? Is that racist? Why do Mexicans wave the Mexican flag in America. Is that racist? How about Nationalistic which is just one step away from "racism" according to the MSM. Do you think most Mexican care about you as an American? Is Gringo an endearing term? Are YOU a racist? If not then quit acting like one. This idea that merely labeling or calling someone racist ends all other discourse is 100% BS. If you don't see that you will be controlled the rest of your life.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Gofer when I first joined ALIPAC and stated that the Klan was alive and well, I was immediately pounced upon and called all of kinds of names
    and ordered to provide a link and when I did I was still suspect.
    There was a request from a poster for a link to the thread that will prove these accusations. Supply it please.

This article further proves my point,
    This MSNBC article is clearly OBL propaganda and quotes information from ethnocentric if not totally racist organizations. ADL, SPLC and La Raza are your trusted sources on this issue. Why are you here?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Groups linked to the Ku Klux Klan, skinheads and neo-Nazis grew significantly more active, holding more rallies, distributing leaflets and increasing their presence on the Internet — much of it focused on stirring anti-immigrant sentiment, a new report released by the Anti-Defamation League says.
    Where? I haven't seen these groups holding any rallies or protests anywhere. IMO the KKK is a dead organization. And I never see any "skinheads" or "neo-Nazis" active - anywhere! Why does anyone that disagrees with illegal immigrants, get associated with these horrible groups?

CNN 8:00 eastern paula Zahnn, is doing a report on KKK and illegal immigration
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    CNN 8:00 eastern paula Zahnn, is doing a report on KKK and illegal immigration
    Paula Zahnn has been doing alot of shows concerning racism lately, and how prevelant it is in America. Why not bring another group into the illegal immigration debate. I wonder whats next.

AlturaCt wrote:

What does it mean anyway to be racist? Racism is a BS word meant to do nothing but shut down discourse. I think if you research you find it originally a Marxist term. Is the Black Caucus racist? Is the Hispanic Caucus racist? Can Blacks and Hispanics work as a race and be concerned about race preservation but not whites? Why or why not? Just who are the real racist?

Why do Hispanics overwhelming support the invasion? Is that racist? Why do Mexicans wave the Mexican flag in America. Is that racist? How about Nationalistic which is just one step away from "racism" according to the MSM. Do you think most Mexican care about you as an American? Is Gringo an endearing term? Are YOU a racist? If not then quit acting like one. This idea that merely labeling or calling someone racist ends all other discourse is 100% BS. If you don't see that you will be controlled the rest of your life.
    Hammer, meet nail! I have never seen this glaring hypocrisy framed so succinctly. Bravo Altura....bravo!

Paula Zahnn has been doing alot of shows concerning racism lately, and how prevelant it is in America. Why not bring another group into the illegal immigration debate. Confused I wonder whats next.
    Paula Zahn is also a CFR propagandist.

Gofer when I first joined ALIPAC and stated that the Klan was alive and well, I was immediately pounced upon and called all of kinds of names and ordered to provide a link and when I did I was still suspect. This article further proves my point, the Klan is alive and well.
    They are? Prove it. Seriously, how many people do you know personally that are Klan members? I'm 31 yrs old and I haven't once ran into a Klan member. Not that I go looking for them or try to hang with them, but I don't go looking for gays or try to hang with them either and I've ran into a few of them during my lifetime. You'd think that in 31 yrs I'd at least accidentally bump into one or two. But I see LaRaza, Lulac and their ilk all over the DC/Northern VA area. In fact they have places of business all over the place. I don't see any of that belonging to the KKK.

The KKK being alive in well is nothing more than a myth. In fact global warming is more real then the KKK. Just propaganda being used by the CFR gasbags and the brown pride groups like LaRaza that want to label people, intimidate them and shut down the debate. They just want to shut people up.

I believe at one time the KKK existed and maybe they might have some small fragments here and there, but them being alive and well is a joke. It's the OBL wants to label anybody that dares to speak out against the criminal illegal scum as KKK and racist because if we had a real debate on this issue, they know that they wouldn't have a leg to stand on. I'm not going to let these jerks shut me up.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What do you expect? When all else fails pull the race card.

That goes for both sides.

We ran the KKK out of town. If you see them in your town you should do the same. We had some people armed with shotguns go to where they were marching and told them not to come back... been ten years, haven't seen them since.

Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    What do you expect? When all else fails pull the race card.

That goes for both sides.

We ran the KKK out of town. If you see them in your town you should do the same. We had some people armed with shotguns go to where they were marching and told them not to come back... been ten years, haven't seen them since.
    Any cause that draws attention will bring out the freaks , but they were real and, were 200,000 strong at one time, also anyone that has to hide their face are cowards and dangerous because you can't identify them unless it night and they have a sheet over their head , yet during the day you don't know who they are ,thats dangerous and doesn't do our cause any good. But you know what your fighting for and that is what matters
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I watched the show. Did anybody else? Who was that panel? Give me a break. Were they supposed to be a representation of all view points? I guess the minster was supposed to represent the "conservative point of view" but in reality 4 leftest leaning panelist. The report said the Klan grew by 64% but then didn't give any specific numbers. Tried to infer it was almost epidemic and the panel was "not surprised" aalso people should be "very alarmed" . Evil old white people doing it again. Old ways die hard and other such rhetoric. Was a pure hit piece of association sponsored by not only the ADL by SPLC as well. They made sure they framed it around illegal immigration and made no reference to anti white attitudes from Hispanic or other groups. No numbers of comparison to Hispanic or other hate groups or haters. Intellectually dishonest but no surprise. Paula Zahn makes it clear where she is coming from.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast