Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SOSAD
    you might mean Senator Byrd? That's common knowledge and often mentioned.
    Yea, I think he is confused with Senator Byrd the Democrat from WV. That is the only past member of the KKK I've ever heard of in DC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SOSAD
    you might mean Senator Byrd? That's common knowledge and often mentioned.
    Yea, I think he is confused with Senator Byrd the Democrat from WV. That is the only past member of the KKK I've ever heard of in DC.

W
    [/b]Yes I had it wrong it is Sen.Byrd
    Rep.Sensenbrenner wrote 4437
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I think those of us on the anti-illegal side of the fence have to stop being so defensive when this issue is brought to the forefront as a reason for our stance against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and work on finding more productive ways to disprove any association with such groups.
    Sounds like important stuff to me. Would you share some of these more productive ways? How would we go about ths?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's awfully funny that I am 40 YO but have never heard of anybody in the Klan, sympathizing with the Klan, liking the Klan or doing anything but ridiculing the Klan. And yet year after year the media keeps telling us the Klan is growing. It's a lie. It's always been a lie. This is the usual media attempt to paint white people as drooling racist retards. This is exactly why people like myself have stopped buying newspapers and watching mainstream news. I get so tired of anti-white propaganda.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345