Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heres a problem. On 1/26/07 the ADL website had this on their site about the KKK. We have an archive, but no link now of course.

ADL Home Contact Us About Us Search

L.E.A.R.N Home Extremism Hate Crimes Training Resources Officer Safety

Once America's preeminent terrorist organization, the Ku Klux Klan today is a fragmented and amorphous collection of independent groups and individuals, constantly squabbling over diminishing memberships and limited resources. Passed over by most young white supremacists, who consider Klansmen to be ineffectual and faintly ridiculous old-timers, the group presents far less of a threat to public order than at any time in the past century. Despite its dwindling influence, however, the Klan continues to be a specter that haunts the American psyche and the sight of a flaming cross can still inspire both horror and terror.
    Now on 2/6/07 it says this:
    http://link.toolbot.com/adl.org/59784
    The Ku Klux Klan is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy. Of all the types of right-wing hate groups that exist in the United States, the Klan remains the one with the greatest number of national and local organizations around the country

After a period of relative quiet, Ku Klux Klan activity has spiked noticeably upwards in 2006, as Klan groups have attempted to exploit fears in America over gay marriage, perceived “assaults” on Christianity, crime and especially immigration.
    Remarkable comeback for the Klan or big fat lie for the TV appearances and MSNBC articles? Something smells!
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Heres a problem. On 1/26/07 the ADL website had this on their site about the KKK. We have an archive, but no link now of course.

ADL Home Contact Us About Us Search

L.E.A.R.N Home Extremism Hate Crimes Training Resources Officer Safety

Once America's preeminent terrorist organization, the Ku Klux Klan today is a fragmented and amorphous collection of independent groups and individuals, constantly squabbling over diminishing memberships and limited resources. Passed over by most young white supremacists, who consider Klansmen to be ineffectual and faintly ridiculous old-timers, the group presents far less of a threat to public order than at any time in the past century. Despite its dwindling influence, however, the Klan continues to be a specter that haunts the American psyche and the sight of a flaming cross can still inspire both horror and terror.
    Now on 2/6/07 it says this:
    http://link.toolbot.com/adl.org/59784
    [quote:if1gnigk]The Ku Klux Klan is a racist, anti-Semitic movement with a commitment to extreme violence to achieve its goals of racial segregation and white supremacy. Of all the types of right-wing hate groups that exist in the United States, the Klan remains the one with the greatest number of national and local organizations around the country

After a period of relative quiet, Ku Klux Klan activity has spiked noticeably upwards in 2006, as Klan groups have attempted to exploit fears in America over gay marriage, perceived “assaults” on Christianity, crime and especially immigration
    Remarkable comeback or big fat lie for the TV appearances and MSNBC articles? Something smells![/quote:if1gnigk]

I'm sure they are all split up, it took years for law enforcement to do that , but lets hope it stays that way, what I meant was causes like we have can be like a gathering storm and bring out the worst in people who are just looking for a cause to put forth their own hateful agenda. Why have we not even tried to stop LA RAZA or MECHA do we think they are not a threat, we all know what their agenda is and how they feel about gringo's.

Our cause is trying to enforce laws, its not hateful activity against any race beause we don't care what color you are as long as your here legally and obey all of are laws not just the ones you feel like, or our nation will be chaos, kind of they way it is now
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Why have we not even tried to stop LA RAZA or MECHA do we think they are not a threat, we all know what their agenda is and how they feel about gringo's.
    That's not right. We recognized these outfits some time ago. Many of us have been leaning on Congress about funding them, writing the government agencies. Congress is investigating La Raza.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Why have we not even tried to stop LA RAZA or MECHA do we think they are not a threat, we all know what their agenda is and how they feel about gringo's.
    That's not right. We recognized these outfits some time ago. Many of us have been leaning on Congress about funding them, writing the government agencies. Congress is investigating La Raza.
    Well I am glad to heat that , but we don't hear enough about it, we need to encourage it more, every time I write a message to congress I put something about it at the bottom, I also e-mailed them when I heard how much of our tax money they got, I was shocked, MECHA to.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Our cause is trying to enforce laws, its not hateful activity against any race beause we don't care what color you are as long as your here legally and obey all of are laws not just the ones you feel like, or our nation will be chaos, kind of they way it is now
    That is so true. LA RAZA/OBL is trying to divert us from our cause, with labels such as racist, hoping to somehow stop our devoted efforts to save our country or at least take up some precious time we could be using to further our cause. I say ROLL ON....... and they better move out of the way........cause we are not stopping

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Any KKK groups of today are a far cry from the image of old. If you do some research they appear to be small collections of "Christian separatists". They promote social separation of race and promote "whites" in much the same way as other races promote themselves. This is information I gathered from their website. There is no such thing as one KKK......just a lot of different small groups operating separately.
    they could be trying to make a come back, all groups start out small, but this illegal immigration could be just the cause or opportunity they need to help them build steam again. Sen. Sensenbrenner was a member of the KKK but Alberto Gonzalas is a member of MECHA and they are way more dangerous
    SOSADFORUS:

What is your source for this highly negative claim about Congressman Sensenbrenner was once a member of the KKK?

I have never seen this claim before. What is your source. This is a very serious allegation you are making against the man that wrote the enforcement only bill in the US Congress.

We need either evidence or a retraction on that statement.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Any KKK groups of today are a far cry from the image of old. If you do some research they appear to be small collections of "Christian separatists". They promote social separation of race and promote "whites" in much the same way as other races promote themselves. This is information I gathered from their website. There is no such thing as one KKK......just a lot of different small groups operating separately.
    they could be trying to make a come back, all groups start out small, but this illegal immigration could be just the cause or opportunity they need to help them build steam again. [b] but Alberto Gonzalas is a member of MECHA and they are way more dangerous
    SOSADFORUS:

What is your source for this highly negative claim about

I have never seen this claim before. What is your source. This is a very serious allegation you are making against the man that wrote the enforcement only bill in the US Congress.

W
    This was on CNN news the other morning, I was shocked, they were talking about the new Senator and the koran, and Barrak O. and brought up how much scrutiny he was under years ago for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    they could be trying to make a come back, all groups start out small, but this illegal immigration could be just the cause or opportunity they need to help them build steam again. Sen. Sensenbrenner was a member of the KKK but Alberto Gonzalas is a member of MECHA and they are way more dangerous
    SOSADFORUS:

What is your source for this highly negative claim about Congressman Sensenbrenner was once a member of the KKK?

W
    I deleted it because I can't remember which news program it was on, but I'm positive about what they said and I will see if I can find it anywhere in writting.The reason it caught my attention is because sensenbrenner is one of my hero's on immigration

SOSAD
    you might mean Senator Byrd? That's common knowledge and often mentioned.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SOSAD
    you might mean Senator Byrd? That's common knowledge and often mentioned.
    It could be, I' will be more careful, I would hate to name the wrong person, I am sorry Rep.Sennsenbrenner is I named the wrong person as you are one of my hero in congress

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast